First Dinner

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung  see mirror for the umpteenth time, Bomi shook her head see her sister's behavior.

"Until when are you going to see yourself in the mirror?" asked Bomi.

Hayoung turned toward Bomi. "I doubt if I have to wear these clothes, isn’t it too much? This is just a dinner with sunbae."

"Yes dinners with your sunbae, first man," said Bomi.

Their mother then peeked into the room. "Wow! Why my princess wearing dress very pretty? What is this?"

Bomi laughing and pointing Hayoung. "Hayoung want to go on a date."

"Unnie!"

"Dating? With whom? I don’t know if Hayoung already have a boyfriend."

"That's because mother was always busy working," said Bomi.

Hayoung ignore them and continue to mirrored.

"Hayoungah !!! it’s a guest for you!" Hayoung father shouted from downstairs.

Hayoung panicked,  Bomi helped give the bag. Three of them walk to downstairs. Hayoung see Sehun standing outside the front door and her  father was there as well. They mother see Sehun and ...

"Oh? I seem to have seen you before," she said to Sehun.

Sehun smiling. "Annyeong Haseo, Oh Sehun imnida, I am son of Dr.Song Ahra."

"Song Ahra’s son? That’s why ... I have seen you before, you look just like your mother," said Hayoung mother.

"He is Ahra’s son?" Hayoung dad asked pointing to Sehun.

"Ne ~ he is son of Oh Sungjin and  Song Ahra. You remember Sungjin sunbae right? Yeobo?" Hayoung mother said.

Hayoung father nodded. "Sungjin hyung was my best friend in the high school, you're just like your father, are very tall."

Sehun bowed. "Thanks, uncle."

Bomi immediately coughed to remind her father and mother. "Dad, mom ... Hayoung and Sehun must go," said Bomi.

Hayoung mother immediately realized. "Ah! Right ... you two should go. Sehun, keep my daughter well, have a nice dinner," said Hayoung mother.

"Ne ..."

Hayoung bowed to her father and mother. "Dad, mom I’m going... Bomi unnie ..."

They both went from there.

...

Sehun open the car door for Hayoung. "Please..."

"Thank you..."

While on the way...

"You look beautiful," said Sehun.

"Thank you," replied Hayoung. Hayoung wearing a gray mini dress and hair like ponytail. "I never thought that our father and mother know each other," said Hayoung.

Sehun chuckled. "Yeah ... it's very surprising, I think only our mothers were friends," replied Sehun.

"Oppa? Where we want to get dinner, oppa?" Hayoung asked. Sehun entered French restaurant. Hayoung turned toward Sehun. "Oppa ... this restaurant is expensive," said Hayoung.

"Wae? A pretty girl like you should be treated in a special way," said Sehun makes Hayoung cheeks blushed.

They went into the restaurant together, the waiter shows a table for the two of them. Hayoung sit down and look at the restaurant was only filled by some people, and all of them are couples. Sehun order a meal for them both. Hayoung said she will follow what is preferred by Sehun. When finished eating ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter