Don't Give Up

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and his mother waited at a table that has been reserved, Sehun turned to the right and left. But his mother friend didn’t appear. Suddenly a voice open door heard. Sehun mother stood up and smiled,  Sehun see them and feel shocked.

"Bomi noona?" Sehun said.

"Sehun? You're here ..."

"Ahra, I'm sorry we're late, my youngest daughter ..." said Hayoung mother that looks worried.

"She's late," said Hayoung father lied.

"Really? Is she Bomi? I still remember when you give birth her," said Ahra, Sehun mother.

"Mom ... why Sehun and ... why are they here?" Bomi asked his mother.

"I decided to talk about the relationship of Hayoung and Sehun, aren’t they dating? I hoped that this Christmas Eve we could gather together as a family, Ahra is my bestfriend, then is the reason why me told you to bring Chanyeol with us," said Hayoung mother.

Sehun who see no Hayoung there directly asked. “Is Hayoung know if aunt invited us?" Sehun asked.

"No, she doesn’t know ..." said Hayoung mother.

Sehun have a feeling about Hayoung, seems Hayoung already know something about this dinner isn’t just for her family. Sehun was worried, he ran from the place. Their mother and father call but Sehun ignored. He is looking for Hayoung.

Sehun try looking at her in each bus stop, but he didn’t find her, he was looking at their school, but also no Hayoung figure.

"Hayoungah ... where are you?"

...

Hayoung squatting in front of someone's home, it is Sehun home, she tried to call Sehun but there was no answer. Hayoung feel cold, but she continued to wait until Sehun open the door or come in if he were outside.

"Why father and mother wanted to set me up like that? On Christmas Eve ... didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter