Fight For You (1)

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung knocked Bomi’s room door.

"Come in!" Bomi shouted from inside. Hayoung opened the door and saw Bomi lying while calling someone. "Chanyeol, I'll call you again, bye ..." Bomi hung up. "Hayoungah?"

"Unnie ..." Hayoung closer to Bomi and hugged her. "I'm sorry to have mad at you," said Hayoung.

Bomi smiled and softly patted her sister's back. "It's okay, I was wrong too."

Hayoung take off her arms. "Ani ... I'm not supposed to be excessive."

Bomi nodded. "Alright then..."

Hayoung smiling. "What if tomorrow we walk together with Chanyeol oppa? I also want to apologize to him."

Bomi chuckled. "Arraseo, I'll tell him later."

"You may also invite Oh Sehun," said Hayoung who ran out of the room Bomi.

Bomi laughed, shaking her head.

...

Hayoung was walking to the cafeteria with Joy and Yerin. However, some students immediately ran toward the ball field.

"What happened?" asked Hayoung on Yerin and Joy.

Yerin and Joy shook her head.

"Hey, what's going on?!" Joy shouted at one of the students who ran.

"Sehun sunbae and Sunggyu sunbae were fighting on the soccer field!"

Hayoung, Yerin, and Joy directly look at each other and surprise, they got up and followed the student into the crowd. Hayoung were worried immediately tried to break through the crowd to see what was happening, she was surprised to see that  Sehun is beating Sunggyu.

"Oppa! Sehun oppa!" Call Hayoung who approached them and tried to intervene.

"Hayoung ..." said Sunggyu while coughing with blood from his mouth.

Hayoung pulled Sehun. "Oppa! I mean sunbae! What are you doing?!" Hayoung yelling at Sehun.

Sehun  staring at Haoung then pointed Sunggyu. "You! Never approached Hayoung again!" Sehun said.

Hayoung surprised to hear her name called, she saw the whole students see and hear that. She stared Sehun disgust. "Go away! I don’t want to see you!" Hayoung said that turned and help Sunggyu.

Sehun feel upset because Hayoung throw him out, he went from there and kicking the air.

...

Hayoung back to class after helping Sunggyu to the infirmary with Sunggyu friends. Entire Hayoung classmates looked at her and whispering. Yerin and Joy also looked at Hayoung when she sitting.

"I know you want to ask why I called Sehun sunbae with oppa and told him to go," said Hayoung.

"Ani ... but why Sehun sunbae fight with Sunggyu sunbae and mention your name?" Joy asked.

Hayoung shook her head. "I don’t know," replied Hayoung.

"The issue you with Sehun sunbae ..." Yerin turned to the right and left. "I know if you're close to him, you keep it a secret from us isn’t it?" Yerin asked in a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter