Walk Together

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stood looking at people who are preparing for the fireworks, Hayoung who had been just walking with head down crashing Sehun back body, she looked up, Sehun turned to her.

"Sorry," said Hayoung. Sehun didn’t answer, Hayoung feel bored, her legs tired because just standing, no talks among them two. "I'm tired, if sunbae want to watch from here enjoy it, I will find a place to sit," said Hayoung who then walked away from there.

Hayoung turned, but Sehun still standing there focus. Hayoung feel upset, she saw a bench that is not far away near the park lights. Hayoung sitting and massaging her legs were exhausted.

"why from the beginning he is very annoying," Hayoung complained.

"Who’s annoying?"

Hayoung turned around and was surprised to see Sehun, she shook her head. "No one," said Hayoung lied.

"From this side, the fireworks will not be visible," said Sehun.

"Hmm?"

"Come with me, I'll show you a good place."

Hayoung just nodded, but when she stood up her legs fall asleep, she fell. Sehun turned and came to Hayoung.

"Are you okay?"

Hayoung who felt her knee injury and soreness but suddenly she doesn’t feel it because Sehun very close to her, she swallowed, she realized if Sehun was handsome like other kids say.

"Oh Hayoung?"

"Hmm? Ne ~ I'm fine."

"Looks like you're really tired,  up into my back."

"eh?"

"hurry..."

Hayoung nodded and climbed into Sehun’s back. Sehun carried her to where he wanted.

"You don’t get used to walk, don’t you?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung nodded, agreed without a sound.

"Try to walk if going to school, it was fun."

"Hmm?" Hayoung feel Sehun now like to talk a lot more that she heard before about him or first time when there’s Chanyeol and Bomi around them, however, she wondered why Sehun look not remember what had happened when they were in junior high?

Sehun walk to the stone steps, but the fireworks had begun.

"Oh ... the fireworks?" Hayoung said with glance backward.

"We're here then," said Sehun which take lowers Hayoung body from him. "Sit down."

They sat on the steps and watch the fireworks scattered in the sky. Hayoung amazed and clapped softly, Sehun glanced at her and smiled.

"Hayoungah? That so they call you?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung fell silent and turned to Sehun. "Hmm? Ne, they called me that. Why sunbae?"

Sehun smiled and shook his head. "Never mind, it seems I've heard that name before."

Hayoung feel if Sehun will remember the incident when in junior high immediately look for ways to change the subject. "Oh! Look at the fireworks!" Hayoung shouted pointing fireworks in the sky.

"Oh Sehun?"

Hayoung saw a man standing in front of them. Hayoung surprised because he is ...

"Dongwoon ..." said Sehun.

Yes, he is Son Dongwoon, a man who Hayoung like before when they were junior high school, and that the cause of the embarrassing moments that going to Hayoung. Hayoung bit her lip.

"Don’t think we’ll met here, its so long huh, you're together with ... oh? Like I knew who she was, wouldn’t  she ..."

Hayoung feel afraid that Dongwoon remembered too that she is his junior student in junior high.

"She is Oh Hayoung my junior in high school," said Sehun.

"Oh Hayoung? Oh Bomi sister?" Dongwoon asked.

Hayoung nodded. "Annyeong Haseo, Oh Hayoung imnida." She relieved, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter