Chapter 9.

Level up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Ah, I think we just missed them’’ Soyun said while she walked over to Gina.

‘’Yeah, too bad. Let’s get some food’’ Gina answered while she started walking. She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

‘’That’s sounds like a great idea’’ Soyun started walking a bit faster so she could walk next to Gina.

‘’I just saw a glimpse of that Jackson boy’’ Soyun said. Gina just nodded at her comment.

‘’But the last guy, what’s his name again?’’ Soyun asked while she stopped walking.

‘’Jaebum..’’ Gina said ‘’I think’’ she quickly said, not wanting to come over as she already knew him.

‘’You did your homework I see, anyways, he is really handsome in real life’’ Soyun sighed as she started walking again. And again, Gina just nodded at her comment. She was right though, he was more handsome in real life. The way he smiled and the way he accepted the little girl’s gift was just like she imagined he would be. And yet she couldn’t confront him.

They arrived at the restaurant. It turned out to be a Korean barbeque restaurant. She never went to one, so this was a first for Gina.

‘’So you just basically barbeque by yourself’’ Soyun said while she flipped over the meat.

‘’Well, I am curious to try it out. This old man on my flight gave me a list with things I need to try out’’ Gina said while she got the list from her bag. One thing she could cross off the list.

‘’Let me see’’ and before Gina could give her the list, Soyun snatched it from her hand.

‘’Well the old man knows what he was talking about. There are a lot of things on here’’ she said while scanning the list. ‘’ We can go to the Changdeokgung Palace after this’’ she quietly muttered ‘’Oh, The N Seoul Tower, you should go there with a guy you like. It’s really romantic and if you go, don’t forgot to bring a padlock with you. It supposed to give you and your lover luck’’ Soyun chuckled.

‘’Okay, I need to find me a lover then in the 3 month’s I’m here’’ Soyun started laughing at her comment.

‘’Maybe one of the trainee’s will guide you’’ she wiggled her eyebrow at Gina. ’’I mean you will be working with them for the time being’’  Soyun’s comment made her blush for whatever reason. She knew she was talking about Jaebum, or that’s what she wanted to think. Just the thought of her and Jaebum on the tower, made her feel like she had butterflies in her stomach. She quickly shook the idea out of her head. Butterflies in her stomach, that can’t be. She isn’t in love, right?

‘’Soyun, do you think people can fall in love with someone they’ve have never met?’’ she wanted to hear the opinion of other people first. Lilly told her that it was possible, and Gina actually felt the same way. If your bond is strong enough, why not.

‘’You mean, if you have met someone through the internet?’’ she asked. Gina nodded at her. She grabbed a piece of meat and put in , she was starving.

‘’Well yes, I mean if you do have a strong bond and you have a visual of how the person looks. There are a lot of people who catfish you know. But yes, I do believe that you can fall in love with someone you have never met in person’’ Soyun followed her motions and put a piece of meat in . ‘’Why the question though, do you have a secret lover that I do not know of?’’ she asked with open. Gina chuckled at the sight, this girl was a mess. Gina decided to tell her half the truth, not mentioning Jaebum.

‘’I actually met a guy through a game a few years back, and he is like my best friend. But the more I think about him, the more I feel like I am in love with him’’ she couldn’t believe her own words. She finally admitted it, she felt like she was in love with him.

‘’I mean I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of him, or when I see one if his pictures. Or when he calls or texts me. ’’ she continued.

‘’You are in love, only you are too dumb to realize it’’ Gina just looked at her dumbfounded. How can she jump to conclusions so quickly? ‘’You call, you know how he looks like, you text him for a few years. So that means you already know him, so yes you are in love. Just go meet the guy to see if the feelings are there when you see him in real life’’

Gina was about to put a piece of meat in when she stopped her movements. What if Soyun was right, maybe she just had to meet him and see for herself. She was going to see him in two days, so the possibility is there.

‘’Okay, I will. Thank you for your advice’’ Gina said genuinely. She felt like Soyun was a straight-forwarded person so she knew she meant her advice.

‘’No problem, I am a pro when it comes to love. I have so much experience, while I never dated anyone’’ they both started laughing. ‘’K-dramas can help you a lot with that’’

They ordered more meat and started talking about their daily lives. She learned that Soyun was an only child like herself. They both loved Photography and didn’t go out much. So they had similar personalities.

‘’I hope you took your camera with you, because this place is beautiful’’ Soyun said. They were at the Changdeokgung Palace.

‘’Ofcourse, I won’t leave without my camera’’ she grabbed the camera from out of her bag and started taking pictures. Gina loved taking pictures, because each picture has a memory behind it. Even it’s a selfie, there is something behind it. And later, when you are old, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter