Chapter 3.

Level up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’I didn’t know that printing out pictures was that expensive‘’ Lilly sighed when she put her wallet back into her bag.

‘’Tell me about it, I never thought that I would print out so many pictures. Can you help me pick out the best ones?‘’ Gina asked.

‘’Sure, that’s no problem. Let’s go to my place so we can review everything‘’ they grabbed their pictures and made their way to Lilly’s house. Luckily she didn’t live far away from the printing office, so they could enjoy a nice walk in the chilly weather. Autumn was soon to arrive and it made Gina happy. She was already sick of the summer. Autumn meant for her that she had an excuse to stay longer in bed and watch cheesy teenage flicks with a hot chocolate milk in her hand topped with whipped cream and marshmallows. Those thoughts gave her an idea on what she was going to do when she was done for today. Before she could doze even more in her thoughts, her buzzing phone brought her back to reality.

‘’It’s probably your Korean boyfriend again‘’ Lilly said while she pointed at Gina’s phone.

‘’He is not my boyfriend Lilly, I told you many times ‘’ she said while poking her friend.

‘’ That’s why you are blushing ‘’ Lilly said laughing. ‘’Just pick up your phone‘’

She quickly grabbed her phone from out of her pocket and saw right away that Lilly was right. She unlocked her screen and saw that he send her a text.

‘’Let’s game tonight, I’ve missed you‘’.

‘’Well, you must like him a lot‘’ Lilly said while opening her front door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter