Chapter 11.

Level up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She quickly changed in some simple jeans and a t-shirt right after she took a shower. She took her leather jacket, said goodbye to Soyun and went her way to get a taxi. After nearly 10 minutes she got hold of a taxi and made her way to the dorm. It was only a five minute ride, so she could’ve walked over to their place if she had known how to. Maybe she could do it next time with the GPS app on her phone. She paid the taxidriver and went her way to the dorm.

She knocked on the door and a smiling Jackson opened the door.

‘’You know, this is the first time that I’ve seen Jaebum cleaning our dorm’’ he said while she walked in.

‘’Do you guys ever clean then?’’ she took her shoes and jacket off and followed Jackson.

‘’Not really, usually we let the youngsters do it’’ he shrugged his shoulders and made his way to the livingroom. They had put blankets and pillows all over the floor and on the table next to them were snacks and drinks. This was going to be a fun night.

She took place next to Jaebum on the ground, who had already the Playstation ready with the controllers.

‘’Let’s see if you are really the person I play against to’’ he gave her a controller and started a match in Call of Duty. The guys in the back were all cheering for Gina, and soon enough she had won against him. Like she had so many times already.

‘’I will get you back’’ Jaebum said seriously while he made a new match. This guy will never change. This was already the 4th match and he still couldn’t give up. To make things easier she decided to let him win.

‘’See! I told you I’d win!’’ and with that he started jumping around like a little kid. Jackson came over to her and took place next to her.

‘’You let him win right?’’ she just nodded at him, afraid that she will burst out laughing out loud.

‘’You know that he already has a big ego right?’’

‘’Well yes, but it never hurts to boost it a little bit’’ and they both started laughing. After that they decided to order some pizza’s.

‘’It’s weird to be here with you, you know’’ Jaebum said and he looked over at Gina.

‘’Weird in a good way though!’’ he said quickly. She chuckled at his cute behavior.

‘’Seriously, we were this close to put him in a plane to send him to you’’ Junior said and showed with his index finger and thumb the space he meant, and it was barely there.

‘’You guys exaggerate too much’’ Jaebum said and took a bite from his pizza, a rather large bite. How can this kid eat so much and have a such a lean body, is what Gina kept thinking every time she saw him eat.

‘’Gina, listen to me’’ Jackson and he looked over to her to get her attention. Everybody let out a heavy sigh, and Gina could only laugh about what he was going to say.

‘’This kid’’ he pointed at Jaebum ‘’is hopeless’’ Jaebum glared at him, waiting for him to mess this up.

‘’Tell me all about it’’ she chuckled, hoping for some juicy stories. Jackson looked over at Jaebum and saw his deathly glare and decided to not to spill the beans. Let Jaebum do it for himself.

‘’Well.. You will see for yourself’’ and with that he took a bite from his pizza and shrugged. Gina felt a bit disappointed, she hoped for some cute or funny stories but she had to find out for herself.

‘’How did you get here in the first place? Don’t you have school to go to?’’ Jaebum asked, and Gina saw that half of his pizza was gone. She looked over to her own and saw that she was on her second slice. How was that even possible? Jaebum saw her puzzled look and laughed at how cute she looks. It was also surreal for him to see her like this. Pictures and video calls couldn’t prepare him for how she really was. And he wasn’t disappointed one bit.

‘’Remember when I showed you the pictures I needed for my portfolio?’’ Jaebum nodded, he had his mouth full and decided not to talk before he would spit everything out.

‘’Well, there was this contest at school for an exchange trip, and I won first place so I could pick where to go to. So I picked Seoul and here I am.’’

‘’A contest you didn’t tell me about, I see’’. She just looked at him blankly, they had already discussed this. He just laughed it off and nudged her arm.

 ‘’I’m kidding, but seriously though, why didn’t you tell me. I could have been there to support you’’ he turned to her side and took her hand in his. Why did he suddenly show her his soft side? She could only stare at their intertwined hands, afraid to look up to Jaebum.

‘’To be honest Jaebum, I don’t even know why. I didn’t want to bother you, and when I didn’t hear from you at all, I decided to not tell you about the contest’’ s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter