Chapter 12.

Level up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's my birthday today, so I thought of being generous and already giving you guys an update. Please enjoy! :)

‘’So how was your first workday?’’ Soyun asked the moment she walked in. Gina let out a sigh and dropped herself on the couch. She was so tired, but at the same time so in love. She could still feel his soft lips pecking her forehead.

Soyun laid next to, hugging her tightly so she wouldn’t fall from the couch.

‘’I think I am in love’’ she broke the silence suddenly. It was surreal for Gina to say that out loud. She has never been in love, for the fact that she didn’t spend her time chasing boys. The only boys she knew was Jaebum and her cousins she would often see. Other than that no one else had her attention.

‘’Did you meet up with the guy already?’’ Soyun asked curiously, she suddenly realized that it was impossible since she was in Korea ‘’Wait how can you..’’ ‘’I met him’’ Gina cut her off, knowing where Soyun was heading to.

Soyun sat up quickly, pulling Gina with her.

‘’Spill everything right now’’ she looked over at Gina, who was still smiling from the moment she came in. Gina decided that she would tell her everything, she was her only friend in Korea and she felt like she could trust her. She told her from the beginning, how she met Jaebum, until the moment right at the entrance of their dorm. Not leaving anything behind

‘’I can’t believe it’’ Soyun muttered softly. How can this happen, it only happened in drama’s.

Gina picked her phone up and shower her pictures from Jaebum that he would occasionally send.

‘’Oh my god, do you know what this means?’’ and before Gina could response she finished her sentence ‘’You are friends with an almost celebrity’’ Gina hoped that she would see past that, and she almost regretted her decision when she was the sudden serious look on Soyun’s face.

‘’I am really happy for you, I do think he feels the same way about you’’ she took her hand and intertwined it with hers.

‘’Please, explain’’ she was curious to see why Soyun felt that way.

‘’Well, it’s not that every male friend shows his friendship like that. I mean he hugs you so many times and he even kissed you’’ she wiggled her eyebrows to indicate that it was something special.

 ‘’It was a smell peck on my forehead’’ Gina corrected her.

‘’Do you know what that means? Urgh, kissing a girl’s forehead is like heaven to girls’’

‘’As if you would know’’ Gina giggled, she knew that Soyun had as much experience with boys as she had.

‘’I have seen k-drama’s okay, they are very educational’’ and with that they both started laughing.

‘’I don’t know what to do with these feelings though, it’s like I can’t turn them off’’ Does she even want to turn them off? She actually felt really happy for a long time in her real life. It wasn’t that she was unhappy or anything, but she felt like she finally had something going on in her life. Something exciting, yet terrifying at the same time. It was something new, and she couldn’t wait to see how this would develop.

‘’Just go with the flow, seriously Gina, don’t overthink.’’ She agreed, to not overthink which she actually does a lot. She would go with the flow as Soyun said, letting everything overflow her. She had a good feeling about this.

They decided to watch a movie together, under the blankets with some hot choco. This is what she has been missing her life, a friend like this. Lilly was a great person, but she felt different with Soyun. As if she waited for someone like her to come in her life. Someone she could share things with, more than her homework. Even though she didn’t know Soyun for that long, she felt a click. She hoped that Soyun felt the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter