Chapter 10.

Level up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though I didn't get the 20 subs which I wanted in the first place, I still wanted to update. Sorry for keeping it so long from you guys, but here it is! Please let me know what you thought of this chapter and if it succeeded to your expectations (if you had any lmao).

‘’I have a meeting to attend to, so Gina I leave you with the boys here. Get to know each other first, and if there are any questions you can always ask your co-workers’’ and with that she left the room. There was an awkward silence in the room, and you could feel it.

‘’Well, it’s nice to meet you, my name is Jackson’’ luckily someone dared to break the silence. He came over and they shook hands. Everyone followed his movements, except for Jaebum.

‘’Why don’t you introduce yourself, Jb’’ Bambam muttered while he looked at the older boy.

‘’Why should I if I already know her’’ he looked away from Gina. She gulped, he did recognize her immediately. A part of her hoped that he wouldn’t recognize her with the transformation she had this morning. It isn’t like she did her hair and put make-up on every day.

Everyone was quiet at the remark Jaebum just gave. How can he already know her? They just met her a minute ago.

‘’Okay, I am getting confused’’ Jackson sighed while he made himself comfortable on the floor. ‘’Please explain this’’ everyone, including Gina and Jaebum followed his movements. They were now seated in a circle on the floor. It made her feel like she was back in elementary school again.

‘’Remember the girl I would always game with’’ Jaebum said softly.

‘’The girl who would always beat you in Call of Duty, and after that you would be so mad that you’d abruptly quit the game. And when she calls you asking you why you weren’t online, you would say that you were disconnected’’ Jackson said quickly. Gina gasped at his comment, that’s why he would always go offline. She let out a small chuckle, she remembered how much he hated when he lost against her. I will get back to you, is what he always would say. ‘’Yes I do remember her’’ Jaebum sighed at his stupid member, how could he reveal something like that.

‘’That’s her’’ he pointed at Gina without looking at her. He seemed annoyed, and Gina had an idea why. Was he mad at her for not telling him that she was in Korea?

It was suddenly quiet. They all looked at her, and Gina felt uncomfortable because of all the eyes on her.

‘’This is so weird, sorry’’ Jackson said. ‘’I imagined you differently’’

‘’How?’’ she asked genuinely. She was actually surprised that they knew who she was.

‘’More like a geek?’’ Bambam said hesitantly. ‘’You know, glasses and braces maybe’’

‘’Bambam, you have braces yourself’’ Mark said while looking at him with a blank expression. This group was a mess, she could tell.

Suddenly Jaebum sighed hard, making everyone look at him. He looked up and stared right at Gina. It was the first time today he directly looked at her. It made her feel uncomfortable for some reason.

‘’Why didn’t you tell me you were coming to Korea’’ he said sternly. She could sense that he was mad. He had no right though, he didn’t tell her about the upcoming debut.  Yet alone that he has been a trainee for several years!

‘’Because I wasn’t sure I would come’’ she said quietly.

‘’Well, obviously you are here for longer than a day. They showed us your website a week ago, saying that you would be chosen’’. She couldn’t believe her ears. He knew that she was here, why didn’t he say anything. Probably because he wanted to hear it from you. Sounds familiar? He kept looking at her with an angry expression.

‘’So you already knew, and didn’t tell me anything?’’ she said, raising her voice a bit. He had no reason to be mad at her.

‘’You knew about me being a trainee, and yet you didn’t say anything’’ he was getting real mad now at the way he raised his voice. She has never heard him being this mad. But she wasn’t going to sit her being scolded like that.

‘’I gave you a chance on the phone the other day. You are a trainee for how many years and you didn’t tell me and now you are getting mad at me for not telling you that I’d be in Korea?!’’ at this point she was shouting at him. The other members just sat there silently taking everything in, and at this point Gina just didn’t care anymore.

‘’A chance?’’ he scoffed. ‘’That was just a lame trick to play me, I saw right through that’’ she felt a blush creeping on her cheeks. She knew it was lame, but to hear him conform that made it worse. She suddenly didn’t feel angry at him anymore. They were both at fault, so need to point fingers at each other. They both made mistakes and knew both that what they had done was wrong. Why even bother getting mad about it?

Jaebum stood up and walked over to her.

‘’I wasn’t sure if I would debut, I really wanted to tell you but I was afraid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter