I me mine

Hana

Chanyeol and Baekyun open the front door and meet with Chen who still playing video game.

'Chen,can I play with you?'Baekhyun ran and sit beside Chen.Chen kindly give the other controller to Baekhyun and they play together.Chanyeol go to the kitchen and put all the ingredients into the frige.

'Xiumin hyung said you should do something more meaning full or he will kick your from this house,' Chanyeol sit on the couch. 'Really.It sound more like you to me,' Chen said still immerse in the fighting game.

'How about Kyungsoo?'. Chen just shake his head. 'He's not talking and eating.It's seems like he make Suho more depress,' 

'Really,' Chanyeol said.Suho always be like that,taking care of everything and everyone.

'Lay currently with him.' Chen said.Chanyeol decided to check on the boy.He open slowly the door and see Lay and Kyungsoo.The boy sure look pale and the bruise.

 

'So,did they did that to you?,' Lay asked and Kyungsoo nod.It's seems like Kyungsoo hold back his tears but his face...

They look at Chanyeol when he come closer.'Hey,Kyungsoo.' Chanyeol put on his sweet smile and look at Kyungsoo.Chanyeol receive a cold stare from Kyungsoo.

'You're cute when staring like that,' Chanyeol chuckle.Kyungsoo puzzled by his reaction and that give Lay and Chanyeol laugh.

'I'm your brother and that's make me your hyung,' Chanyeol smile.

Kyungsoo thinking hard about this family matter.Lay told him he has 10 brothers and he will become part of this big family.Having Lay talking to him make him more comfortable and in fact he know about he being beaten and ,but not about the price.He not sure if they will accept him if the know.That is his biggest concern now.

'I'm going to clinic,Chanyeol will accompany you here,okay'. Lay stand up and he feel his shirt being pull.He looks at Kyungsoo and he look at the small hand tugs his shirt.

'It's fine.Chanyeol here is a nice person.He will take care of you until I get back,' Lay give him a smile before walking out from the room.Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol and look alsewhere when Chanyeol look at him.Chnayeol take a sit beside Kyungsoo.

'Wow,you're so small,' Chanyeol amaze.Kyungsoo is so small that he could hug him like a teddy bear. 'So,what? It's not your bussiness,' Kyungsoo said.Chanyeol chuckle.

'Don't be mad because you looks like teddy bear when you're mad.'Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo pout a little. 'What are you talking about?',

'I like to hug teddy bear,' Kyungsoo face turns red and Chanyeol laugh while ruffles Kyungsoo hair.Kyungsoo give him a glare before looking outside.

'Kyungsoo,do you want to go outside?,' Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo looks at him.'Can I?'

Chanyeol nods his head and help Kyungsoo get up from the bed.'I'm fine.I can walk on my own,' Kyungsoo said when Chanyeol hold his hand to help him walk.'Are you sure,because to me you're not that fine,' Chanyeol give him a smile but Kyungsoo pulled his hand.He really not used to this.

'I'm fine,'

 

'Where are you going?' Chen said as he see Chanyeol and Kyungsoo walk out from the room.'We're going to the lake,wanna come.' Chen look at Kyungsoo and then shake his head.

'Baekie?' Chanyeol asked.Baekhyun smile dead when he saw Kyungsoo.He ignored Chanyeol question and walk into his room.Chanyeol look at him,puzzled and curious.Kyungsoo put on his poker face.Chanyeol look at Chen he just shrug,he don't know why Baekhyun behaves like that.

 

They walk along the beautiful and colourful garden.Various flowers give some pleasant smell.It's the first time Kyungsoo can feel this kind of peace.After a few walk,they stand in front of the lake.They sit on a green grass and let the wind gently touch their skin.

'Do you like it?' Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo.It's better than stay in the room.He seems to enjoy it.He looks at the clear sky and take a deep breath. 

They both quietly staring at the endless green grass,Kyungsoo feel more comfortable around Chanyeol.Although he don't say much but something about him that make him save and calm.

 

 

'Kyungsoo why?.' Suho crying like an old women behind the bushes.He seems to be more open after he talk with Lay.It's a good idea to ask Lay for help.'Suho,could you stop the act,it's looks like you're an old woman,' Kris said annoying with Suho who can't stop crying.

'I'm happy because he more happy than before.' Suho said and Kris pat his shoulder.'I know but you don't need to cry so ugly like this'.

Kris said jokingly but receive a pout from Suho.'Well,let's go and prepare for dinner,' Kris said and walk to the huge house and Suho follow him from behind.

 

Xiumin enter a cake shop and meet with a young girl at the counter.She smile and greet him. 'This is the cakes you asked,' The girl take out two cake from the frige and give it to him.Xiumin pay for the cake and walk out.He put the cake carefully in the car and drive home.He see Tao walking at the dark alley,he stop his car and walk toward Tao.

'What are you doing here?' Xiumin asked and Tao looked at his brother face.'Just wondering around,' Tao said and continue walking.Xiumin pull his hand and pin him down.

'they're waiting for us at home.' Tao don't struggle and look straigh in his brother's eyes.'Why,I don't like him anyway.' Xiumin let go his hands and stand up.Tao sit and rub his red wrist.

'He's your brother and your only family.Give him a chance,' Tao look anywhere but Xiumin face.He don't really like Kyungsoo in the first place,he used to see Kyungsoo do things.All his friends talking about him selling his body to everyone and anyone.It's a secret between them but Tao don't really care about it.

They walk into Xiumin car and they drive back home. 'What happen to your head?.' Xiumin asked.Tao look outside with bored look. 'Nothing,'

'Well Kris will notice it if you don't treat it well' Xiumin said.

'What are you  talking about? .' Xiumin hummed and ignored the stare Tao give him.

 

They sit on thier seat around the rectangle table.Everyone do thier own things while they wait for Kyungsoo to come out.Suho signal Chen to get him but Chen make a 'x' sign and shake his head.Sehun stand up and walk to Kyungsoo room.He open the door and see Kyungsoo sit at the adge of his bed.

'Hey little puppy,' Kyungsoo startle when he see Sehun approach him. 'What do you want?'. Kyungsoo stand up and Sehun come closer to him.

'I just want to greet my beloved brother,' Sehun said near Kyungsoo ear.He can feel Sehun breath on his neck.He push Sehun hard and Sehun take a few step back.Sehun smirk.

Sehun quickly swift Kyungsoo and now Kyungsoo below him and struggling but he tighten his grip.What are you doing?.' Kyungsoo said hardly.

'Just looking at my beautiful puppy,'

 


Hello again...

So,how is it?Is it good? is it bad?

Did this story going too slow or did you already bored with this?

Please tell me~..(and I don't know what tittle should I put so I just pick the first word come to mind)

Don't make me cry T.T