You are my brothers

Hana

'Just looking at my beautiful puppy'

Sehun can see tears at the corner of Kyungsoo's eyes but his face don't show anything.He smirk and their face only an inch away.Their hot breath can be feel on their face.Sehun don't know why his heart beating fast.Seeing Kyungsoo below him and submit easily makes things bored but at the same time makes him feel pleasure of excitement.

 

'You have to pay me,remember'

 

Sehun stop.His lips turn into a smile.

Sure,he's the total excitement.

 

 

'Kyungsoo,please sit here,'  Kyungsoo sit between Chanyeol and Kris.Chanyeol give him his always sweet smile and Kris smile like a dad to make Kyungsoo more comfortable.

They all eating,laughing,and chatting and sometimes they make troubles.That what makes Kyungsoo feel different.He not used to this.Is it what it feel to have a family? He already forgot most of it.

'Luhan scream like a girl when arrive at the top of bungee jump and end up crying all the way down,' Chen said and everybody laugh.Luhan face already as red as tomato.'I..I'm manly man but height always chatter my manly image,' Luhan sigh in defeat.

'Kyungsoo,where do you want to go this holiday?' Suho said and all focus on Kyungsoo.

'I prefer at home more,' Kyungsoo said.He never gone anywhere far and word holiday not really exist in his life. 'You should expand your world more Kyungsoo,' Kris said. 'I don't have money' Kyungsoo word makes everyone quiet.

'I know,why don't we go to the beach,' Chanyeol said and everyone agree with it. 'Okay,I can't wait to play,' Chen said and they all start talking what to do and what to bring.

 

 

'It's okay, Kyungsoo I'll do it,' Xiumin said as they clean up the plate and rearrange the table.'I want to do it.I can't be a lazy ' Kyungsoo put the dirty plate in the sink and Xiumin chuckle. 'I hope Kai and Sehun are like you,then Suho don't have to yell everyday,' 

'Did you all related by blood?' 

'Why did you asked?.' Xiumin still washing the dishes.

'I..just curious,' Kyungsoo said.He just want to know about this family more.They remaind him of something he miss,something that make him alive again.'Not all.In fact some of us were in orphanage,' Luhan said as he walk toward Kyungsoo. 'That's right Kyungsoo,' Xiumin wipe his wet hand and look at Kyungsoo.

'Father took us in and make us one big family.' Luhan said and pat Kyungsoo's shoulder. 'And you is now one of our big family,' Xiumin pinch his check softly.

'We'll be together forever,' Luhan and Kyungsoo shock when Kyungsoo tears start running.'K..Kyungsoo,why are you crying?' Luhan said panickly.Kyungsoo wipe his cheek.

He's finally crying.

He hide his face with both his palms.It's just won't stop.This long forgotten feeling.Luhan and Xiumin can't stop panicking and ask Kyungsoo what happen.They don't want Suho to nag at them after this.

 

'See,you meet some wonderful brothers,' Kyungsoo hear his mother voice.She's right.Now,he got a family and he can't be happy than this.

'Omo Kyungsoo.what happen?.' Suho runs to the kitchen and looking at Kyungsoo then Luhan and Xiumin. 'What have you done? Kyungsoo did they bully you.Tell me,I'll let them sleep outside tonight,' Luhan and Xiumin more panic. 'No..We didn't do nothing,' They desperately want to explain when they heard Kyungsoo chuckle and laugh softly.

'I'm happy,' Suho smile and wipe Kyungsoo tears 'I'm glad you're happy.'

 


Helo~