Soon Enough

Hana

 ‘…It’s very fun, right.’ A group of school boys laugh and joke around at the corner of the school. ‘Ohh…Tao, how ya doing?’ One of the boys said.

 ‘You missed the fun with Kyungsoo before. See…’ He showed the video get recorded when they violated him in the toilet. Tao still wearing the same stoic face, uninterested.

 ‘I heard there had been problem at the south gate. It’s better for you to check what happened than watching some worthless .’ Tao said. Everyone shiver in fear. They ran and leave Tao alone. ‘What a leader, we have here.’ A blond-haired boy said, smirking.

 ‘You too, Zelo’. He said, indifferent.

 ‘I did my job, okay.’ He said, lean against the wall. ‘Some lowly brat have been interest in take over the South Gate since they aren’t any gang hold the place unlike the East Gate.’ Zelo said.

 ‘Anything else?’

 ‘Nah, that all.’ He said leisurely.

 Tao turn his back and walked away. ‘But… I found some interesting rumors about you.’ Tao stop.

 ‘Someone who was raised by the Great Kim to become his dog. It’s your own brother, right.’ Zelo look at Tao’s back, evilly smirk. Tao continue to walk away as Zelo disappear into the wood.

 

 

 ‘Suho, I’m going to the airport this evening.’ Lay said, as he sit in front of Suho at the dining table.

 ‘Hmm…take care.’ Suho said, blankly look at a cup of coffee in front of him. ‘What are you thinking too hard?’ Lay asked. ‘It’s about Kyungsoo?’

 ‘I always wonder what kind of life he led before come to us. Did eat well, sleep well. I thought maybe I can help him, give the warmth he log so much but I can’t. I’m just hopelessly see him when he hurt like that. I can’t do anything.’ Suho said as he rub his face, he want to know more about Kyungsoo but the more he try more he afraid to know the truth. Afraid that he might be judge him for who he is. Afraid not be able to help him to get out of the darkness.

 ‘Suho, you’re doing fine.’ Lay said holding Suho’s hand firmly. ‘When he first come here and talk to me, I already know the truth but he desperately want to keep it a secret. I don’t know what kind of life he led so far but I make a decision to help him and support him with all I had. And I hope you too, don’t force to understand him too much let it flow.’ Lay advice. ‘I need to catch my flight soon. If anything happen don’t hesitate to call me, okay.’ Lay said as he take his bag.

 ‘Hyung~ when will you get home?’ Baekhyun ran and hug Lay from behind, in verge of crying.

 ‘Baekhyunie…’ Lay pat his head, lovingly. ‘I will come home as fast as I can and buy you some sweet, okay. So be a good boy and take care the house for me, ne.’ Lay smile when look at Baekhyun nod his head. ‘Have a safe trip Hyung.’ Chanyeol said, smiling. ‘You too, take care.’

 

 

 ‘What a boring day to be at school. I just wish to finish my novel today but I don’t think I can make it.’ Luhan sigh. It’s a headache due to what happen lately. Kyungsoo disappear and not come to school. Sehun is mad at something and often skip the school while for Kai…he act totally normal unlike Sehun. He also very shock when he saw Kyungsoo that day, he his teacher but he don’t notice anything happen. Was he too focus on teaching that he forget about his student affairs. He bump his head to the table and sigh again.

 ‘Luhan, did your brothers skip school again? I don’t mind Kai but Sehun and Tao should focus more on their studies.’ Mrs. Hong said as she take her seat next to Luhan. ‘Yeah, I will.’

 ‘I heard Tao left early too this morning with some delinquent from outside the school. I didn’t mean to interrupt but you better make sure he stay away from those kind of people.’ Luhan sigh again. ‘I will.’

 

 

 ‘Kyungsoo, why are you sit here by yourself?’ He  said.

 ‘Who… father?’.

 ‘You should go out there and find some friends.’ Again he said, voice full with love.

 ‘Suho? …no… who are you?’

 Kyungsoo open his heavy eyes, only to meet with two men in front of him, one open the chain and his hands fall lifeless on the ground. Soon, they take him to one big room and they place him on the cozy bed. They bow to someone before closed the door, and leave him. He can’t move his body because he haven’t eat anything for two day, his eyes become heavy every second. A man come and stared at him, maybe his client. He can’t think anything, if he want to do it, let him be. He don’t care anymore.

 

 ‘Look at you, they really treat you badly didn’t they. It’s find I’ll keep you safe now.’ A warm hand slide along his cheek and wipe his bang, showed the purple mark on his forehead. A familiar warm hand that he used to feel.

 

 

 The dance competition went well and Kai team manage to get the first place out of hundreds contestants. Sehun also take part of the dance as a replacement to the injured member. ‘Remember to treat me after this.’ Sehun said as he wipe the sweat on his forehead. ‘I will.’

 They both went to the dance room and having a feast with the others members, and soon one by one begin to go home leaving them both behind.

 ‘So, did you hear anything yet?’ Sehun asked. Kai just shake his head, look at little disappointed. ‘Where have he been. Even Kai can’t find him.’ Sehun said and water bottle land hardly on his head. ‘Why did you do that!’ Sehun raise his voice.

 ‘It irritated me.’ Kai said shortly. ‘Of course, if even you can’t find him he must be go very far away.’ Sehun said. ‘No, something else. I’ve been wondering. All the search with different method and route ended up at the East Gate.’ Kai explain.

 ‘East Gate? …you mean that East Gate.’ Sehun asked disbelief. ‘We only have one East Gate, stupid.’

 ‘Recently, I heard the new financial minister got killed because he don’t approve the activities involving the mafia. His death also very terrifying that investigator can’t even find half of his body part and half is eaten by wild beast.’ Sehun shiver when heard Kai story. It’s a state that invisibly ruled by powerful mafia gang.

 ‘Great Kim…huh.’

 

 The door open and Xiumin come in smiling. ‘Congratulation.’ Xiumin said. Kai and Xiumin look at each other before Kai shift his eyes elsewhere. Xiumin just smiling and put a basket of fried chicken. ‘It’s a gift. Now, you don’t have to diet right. Eat up.’ Xiumin said sit in front of those two. Sehun is the first to crave the chicken while Kai still ignored Xiumin.

 ‘I’m sorry I didn’t make it in time. I had an urgent meeting with …’

 ‘I don’t care…’ Kai said loud enough for Xiumin and Sehun to hear. ‘Owh…man my stomach. I need to go to the toilet.’ Sehun rushed outside giving some space for the brothers.

 ‘Are you mad at me?’. He asked but no reply from Kai. He smile sadly. ‘I saw the video from Kris, your dance is beautiful as always. I’m proud of you.’ Xiumin want to touch Kai’s hand but quickly draw back. ‘You know I have been promoted by the higer up and tomorrow…’

 ‘Enough with your babbling… you always ignored me and take your work important. I’m tired listening to your achievement… Even when we were little everyone have their hope for you…So what…I don’t care so please…get out of my way. I hate you’ Kai almost scream. Xiumin look down don’t know what to say. He look at Kai again and smile again.

 ‘I’m sorry. I just want to celebrate your winning and unconsciously brag about mine. I just want you to be the first to know about this.’ Xiumin said.

 He look at the time and stand up. ‘It’s time for me to go back. Congratulation again. I’m very happy for you, little brother.’ Xiumin gone outside.

 

 

 After a tiring study years and final exam already become history. It’s time for students to enjoy their holiday. Kai packed his stuff and so did Sehun.

 ‘I think I’ll fail but what’s important it’s holiday!’. Sehun said, obviously happy with the holiday he’s been waiting for. ‘You might need to repeat the paper and Kris or Suho will force you to take that.’ Kai said, and walk out of the class after finished packing.

 ‘I’ll just ran from home then and find my own life.’ Sehun said, wraping his arms around Kai’s neck. ‘And Chanyeol will drag you back with love.’ Kai said.

 ‘Lucky you, smart .’ Sehun said and Kai rolled his eyes.

 They walked along the corridors when they saw Tao with some famous problematic students, discussing something for a while before Tao headed to the gate alone.

 ‘Where’s Tao going?.’ Sehun asked, curiosity flood in.

 ‘I don’t care. Let’s go home.’ Kai said, uninterested. Sehun pulled his hands before Kai could take the first step.

 ‘You know. I really interested with Tao since he come here with Luhan. I heard some things about him and he’s really an interesting fellow’. Sehun said trying to bait Kai.

 Kai look at Tao walking away and Sehun who really want his reply. ‘I don’t care what he did. I’ll get going. See ya.’ Kai walked and completely ignored Sehun whining and soon Sehun give up and follow him from behind.

 

 ‘Tao, he’s here.’ Zelo said as a car stop in front of a familiar office. Soon, he saw Xiumin come out and hurriedly went into the car. Tao and Zelo watch the car drive away. Zelo take a sip of his drinks and Tao stared at it, wondering.

 ‘What a coincidence to meet you here, Tao. I’m very happy since I want to give you some present for you.’ A scary looking man come and smirking.

 ‘I don’t have any business with you…or you want to taste blood again.’ Tao said.

 ‘You brat’ He pulled Tao’s collar, Tao still with his stoic face while the other is boiling of anger.

 To avoid getting too much attention, he settle by following the man to a dark alley. ‘I’ll see you at school.’ Tao said to Zelo before followed the man.

 

 Surrounded by more than twenty man is not an issue to Tao when beat almost half of them so easily. Defend and attack like an experience fighter. With a knife in his hand, everything is an easy prey for him.

 His lust for blood.

 His interest in killing makes he so excited.

Without he realized someone was watching in silence.

 

 ‘H…Help me.’ The man beg when he’s laying under Tao’s feet like a dirt. ‘I…I can promoted you to the Great Kim…and you can gain a lot of money. I…I swear.’ He beg.

‘Great Kim…’ He chuckle like a crazy person. He was ready to put out the man life by stabbing his heart when he heard a voice told him to stop.

 He look at the owner of the voice, Kris who already walk fast toward him. ‘Let him go, Tao.’ Kris command.

 Tao ignored Kris and continue. Kris pulled his hands and throw him to the wall. The man ran away as fast as he could.

 ‘Tao…’ Kris said as he move slowly towards Tao, who now lean against the wall, with blood soaked his clothes.

 ‘What? …going to nag at me.’ Tao said. ‘You really troublesome. You should have ignored me and walk your way.’ Tao said. He said, smiling.

 ‘Get yourself together. Do you want our family knows about what you doing?’ Kris said, stern.

 ‘Our family? I never had a family.’ Tao said. ‘How about Luhan?’ Kris asked…

 ‘He just an old hag who know nothing besides a burden to me.’ Tao spat a words that not really meant it.

 ‘Do you know about me…the true me? Don’t just stick on your nose to other people business if you know nothing.’

 ‘Did you know. I know everything that happen in our family from father. I know you that’s why I’ll guide you.’

 ‘Guide me? Don’t joke with me. off.’

 Tao surprised when Kris pulled his hair backward and invaded his mouth.Tao struggle to break free and unconsciously stab Kris arm a little. Blood soak Kris sleeve but he don’t budge a little. Kris bit Tao lip and slide his tongue inside Tao’s mouth. A hot kissed shared for a few moment before Kris break the kiss with a heavy breath.

 ‘What are you doing, bastard.’ Tao said with anger. ‘I’m not going to let you have your way from now.’ Kris said, serious with his words.

 

 

 ‘Yes, he’s more talented than what you said he could be.’ One man in suit said, smiling. ‘Watch him a bit more. I’ll tell you your next mission soon.’ The person on the other line hang up.

 Soon…’

 


Hey~..loong time no see huh..

it's still a lot will happen and I think the story is so slow hmm~

btw, thank you for subscribe and upvote (although i didn't get upvote for a long time ^^)

Kamsahamnida~