Addicted

Hana

One month had passed since they gone to the beach, Kyungsoo force himself to not to meet with any of his client and always lock himself in his room or just being around the house. He also notice Suho will always go and wait for him until he sleep before went to his room. Kyungsoo asked him why he did that, Suho just gave a smile and said it’s his responsibility as a brother.

 As for Daehyun, he will sometimes here and the next he disappear. The most time Daehyun come is when he remember about the past and everything he did, Daehyun will always be there to talk to.

 

 ‘Dinner’s ready!!’ Suho yell from the kitchen and everybody gather at the dining table one by one. It’s always a happy and noisy dinner, and Kyungsoo already used to this kind of noise coming through his ears. It’s really pleasant and warm at the same time.

 ‘Kai, when is your dance tournament?’ Kris as the leader of the house asked. ‘Next week.’ Kai said shortly and take a bite of his meals.

 ‘Kai, can Baekhyun go and see Kai dance?’ Baekhyun asked with his forever childish voice. ‘Of course, Baekhyun’. Kai flash a smile to Baekhyun before his face turn again to a serious one.

 ‘Yay, Chanyeollie. Can we go to see Kai dance ’? He asked again to Chanyeol and he give him a nod. Baekhyun so happy that he can’t stop talking about random things. Everyone seems to enjoy what Baekhyun said and they will chuckle for his cuteness.

  ‘Where’s Tao?’ Kris asked when he didn’t see Tao for the whole day. Everyone look among themselves and no one knows about Tao whereabouts. Kris give sign and look at Luhan who’s getting restless when Tao’s name raise.

 

 It’s already midnight, Kris reads a book before the front door creak open. ‘Where have you been, Tao?’ Kris asked. Tao didn’t answer and straight to the stairs before his hand pulled by Kris.

 ‘What do you want? Let go.’ Tao harshly pulled his hand but the different in strength is too far. Kris look at the bruise at his arm. ‘Where did you get this?’ Kris angrily said. His face show how mad he is right now and Tao try his best not to look down and glare at him.

 ‘It’s none of your business’. Tao stated and trying very hard not to start a fight. ‘You’re my brother and your problem is mine also. Did you start a fight again?’ Kris demand an answer.

 ‘Yes, now stay away from my life.’ Tao finally be able to pull his hand away from Kris. ‘Be honest with me, do you involved in gangster again?’.

 ‘Like I said it’s none of your business’. Tao said annoyed, he rushed to his room and slam his door. Kris only stand there, thinking of something.

 ‘Kris, is that Tao?’. Luhan said. Kris jump a little bit with Luhan sudden appearance. ‘Yeah’.

 ‘Did something wrong with him?’. Luhan asked again. ‘I don’t know’. Kris said and he observe Luhan reaction. As he thought, Luhan keep something from him when Luhan seems to be worried about something.

 ‘Luhan..’

 Luhan look at Kris ‘hmm?’

 ‘You look pale and I saw you being so restless this past few weeks. Did something happen?’ Kris asked, with a serious tone.

 ‘No…no, nothing happen haha’. Luhan nervous laugh bring more question in Kris mind. Luhan quickly ran away from Kris and go to his room.

 ‘You really don’t know how to lie, luhan’. Kris sigh.

 

 A knock, startled Kyungsoo who busy staring at the millions star at the dark sky. Kyungsoo see Kris poke his head through the slightly open door.

 ‘Did I wake you up?’. Kris asked when see Kyungsoo wide awake. ‘No hyung. I’m not sleep yet.’ Kyungsoo give him a smile. Kris walk and take a seat beside Kyungsoo at the edge of the bed.

 ‘Why you still wide awake. Had a nightmare?’ Kris said and surprisingly Kyungsoo nod slightly. ‘Something bothering you?’ Kris asked again.

 Kyungsoo smile but let the question unanswered.

 ‘Well, it’s fine if you don’t want to talk about it. I guess I’ll keep you company until you sleep then.’ Kris said. ‘No, it’s fine. You should go to sleep, you need to open café tomorrow, right.’ Kyungsoo said.

 ‘And you has school tomorrow.’

 ‘Sorry hyung.’ Kyungsoo suddenly said. Kris look at Kyungsoo who look very uncomfortable and squirming around.

 ‘Kyungsoo…’ A sudden kiss on his lip make Kris eyes wide open. Kyungsoo let out a soft moan. A desperate and deep kiss. Kris pulled Kyungsoo away and see him in a very hot state. He is a verge of crying and is eyes beg to be love in a sinful way.

 ‘Kyungsoo, what’s wrong with you.’ Kris shakes Kyungsoo several times. ‘ Hyung, I can’t…hold it anymore.’ Kyungsoo whimper.

 ‘I’ll call Lay,wait here.’ Kris run to get Lay but Kyungsoo tugs Kris shirt.Kris look at Kyungsoo whimpering on the floor. He seriously in some kind of heat or something.

 

 Tomorrow come faster than anyone thought. Everyone in the house start their daily life with a nag from Suho and force to sit down and eat breakfast from Xiumin.

 It’s a usual hectic morning like it always be.

 A door suddenly open and everyone eyes staring at that one room. ‘Kids, stop looking and start eating.’ Xiumin said after no one wants to break their eyes from the two young man who just coming out from Kyungsoo bedroom.

 ‘Hyung, what are you doing in Kyungsoo bedroom?.’ Sehun said, a little shout.

 Lay ruffles his hair and yawn innocently. ‘Did you take the first step first? Wow, you totally beat Sehun and Kai this time.’ Chen said, unbelievable. Kyungsoo look down and slightly hid behind Lay.

 ‘Why me? I had nothing to do with Sehun.’ Kai protest when Chen suddenly bring up his name. ‘Yeah why, this loser is nothing compared to me.’ Sehun brag and Kai glare at Sehun who act like a total arrogant.

 ‘Quiet guys. Lay just keep him company for a night because he not feeling well.’ Kris explain and everybody just silently nod and back to what they did.

 

 ‘I’m sorry.’ Kyungsoo said quietly. Lay who drive him to school quietly nod. ‘ Do you feel disgust?.’ Kyungsoo asked. Lay look at Kyungsoo shortly before look at the road. He smile and ruffle Kyungsoo hair slightly.

 ‘No, not a bit. In fact, I’m glad that you called me because I know something like this might be happen.’ Lay explain. ‘ Do you know it might happen to me?.’

 ‘It’s just my assumption but when I see you I can tell.’ Kyungsoo look down, embarrassed.

 ‘It’s because your body is addicted to that stuff. Well, don’t blame yourself more Kyungsoo. It’s not good for your mind and health.’ Lay advise.

 ‘I’ll keep looking for you until you fully recover for now don’t do anything that might trigger that feeling.’

 Kyungsoo nod slightly.He also thinking a lot, about how he can avoid it if it is a past of his daily life. He somehow afraid to go to school because that was the place where his daily hell day begin.

 ‘Or maybe you should take a break. I can inform your teacher.’ Lay suggest but immediately decline by Kyungsoo.

 ‘It’s okay, hyung I can handle this.’ Kyungsoo convince Lay although he can’t even know how he will face the day ahead.

 

 He take a deep breath before going into the school compound.

Hopefully nothing happen to him.


I feel very bad right now because I left you guys for who knows how long.I've been not around lately and I also strugggle to adapt with my new environmnet.

For the story, I really really sorry for not updating it's been a long time and I need time to figure the feel.

well It's sound like I'm finding excuses but I really appreciate if you stay with this until the end because I never thought of abandoned this story.

And again I'm deeply sorry.