My quiet brother

Hana

'Baekie?' Chanyeol walk into Baekhyun bedroom and find Baekhyun already sleep.His small body covered by a huge blanket,Chanyeol sit beside Baekhyun and look at his back.Baekhyun act strangely since Kyungsoo's here.He become worried when Baekhyun so queit at the dining table,he always the one who cheer up everyone alse and now he just zip his mouth.

'I'm sorry...please...I..beg...you' 

Chanyeol hear a sobbing from the small boy.Chanyeol sleep and hug the boy from behind. 

'It's okay,I'm here,' He whisper to Baekhyun's ear and the boy turn and hug him tight.His tears stop and only a pity sob can be heard.

 

Days passed, Kyungsoo like always live his life,not bother about other,going to school and come back home do homework and sleep.But,some things change.When he's home there's always someone greet him and the house more lively than his old house.He not show any emotion and only Suho and Kris always talk to him.

 

Morning comes and this is the last day before holidays.Kyungsoo like always walk to school.He reject Xiumin and Luhan offer to send and take him from school because he more comfortable walking.They can't say anything if Kyungsoo said so.

School is always the same for Kyungsoo.He look at Sehun and Kai place and they both didn't come today.He always wonder where they go.

He wonder around the school since it's the last day of school,students help teachers clean up their classroom.He walks to the library.He choose from the shelve nd ended up pick anything he found interesting.He take a sit at the corner of the room.He looks in front of a student who read quietly,the book prevent him to see clearly who he is and he ignore and start reading.

 

'Boss' Kyungsoo heard some messy boys with bruise all over their face come and closer to the boy in front of him.He put down his book and Kyngsoo see his face.

'Tao'

Tao looks at Kyungsoo with no emotion and the boys whisper something to themselve.Tao who annoying looking at their face.'What?'

They talk to Tao and Kyungsoo couldn't catch what they are saying.Tao looks shock and immediately leave his books and run to the front door.They follow him from behind and sometimes look at him.People in the library look at him.He walk out and headed to the roof since they couldn't stop looking at him.

 

'What are you doing.I'll call the police if you don't let me go' Luhan stuggle when he being tied up by a group of student.The uniform is not from this school,he sure they must be student from the nearest school.

'Shut up!' A big and tall man come towards him.It's a lie if he said he's not afraid and he also lie if he said this is the first time he encounter this kind of situation.They now at the old building and Luhan can guess they not at school anymore.

'What do you want?' Luhan said after gather all his energy.The man pull his hair and he look at the man face.He know him,he's the one who watching Tao beat the group of boys the other day and then he disappear.

'You looks very different from your brother.You're gentle even you have this black aura' The man said,looking at his pure face. 

'So you bring me here with hope that Tao gonna come and safe me?'. The man chuckle and Luhan looks confused. 

'It's not important if he come or not.Seeing you here is already completed my job,' The man said and stand up. 'What do you mean?' Luhan can't understand any of this.Why they target him, and not Tao.He just chuckle.

'What he said is true,I can't wait to taint you when we meet again,' The man said before they gone.Luhan can't understand anything but the man give him an uneasy feeling.

 

'Hyung' Tao barge in and saw Luhan on the groud.He untied Luhan and asked him who did this to him but he recieve a weak smile.'I'm fine now'  Tao saw no one and Luhan look at Tao.

'Are you worried about me?' Luhan said and Tao ignore him.He stand up and walk to the door.He turn back and see Luhan don't move. 'What are you waiting for' Tao said annoying.

'I'll come later,I think my leg already give up on me,' Luhan give a weak laugh.He been here for two hours and his leg already numb.Tao come and massage Luhan legs carefully not to hurt him.

'Come' Tao offer his back to Luhan but Luhan reject him politely. 'I'm heavy I eat a lot recently and...' 

'Faster' Tao said with stern voice and Luhan hesitate but climb to Tao's back.They walk out from the  building,Luhan turn back and see how old and creepy the building is.At the corner of his eyes,he saw the man smirk at him.The quickly turn in front and hug Tao tighter.He scared.Yes,he is.But he don't want to make Tao worried about him if he tell him.

'How did you find me?'

'From someone' Tao reply.'Tao did something happen?' Luhan try to talk to Tao.He know very well his brother,do dangerous things.In fact,he become the target of mafia leader for a long times because of his skill to kill people without thinking.

Like before.

'It's nothing' Another short reply.Luhan really concern about Tao but Tao always make a wall between him and Luhan.

 

Kyungsoo meet with Luhan and Tao going back home together.He rarely saw Tao at school but he know what Tao know about him.Maybe,that's why he set a distance between them.

 

Kyungsoo walk home as the school ended.His phone rings and he look at the caller ID.He sigh and pick up the phone.

'Yo baby boy,long time no see huh,' Kyungsoo can hear a loud sound at Donghae place and a few man voice.'What do you want?' Kyungsoo said with cold voice.

Kyungsoo notice the sound geeting quieter maybe Donghae already outside the club. 'Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry' Donghae said with plead voice.Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

'Do you have time now.Can you come to the our usual meeting place' Donghae said.Kyungsoo can sense it's not a question but an order. 'Donghae,I'm not available now.Just ask someone do it.I'm sure you have more your lovely protitute with you.' Kyungsoo said,lazily.

'Kyungsoo' Donghae said with stern voice. 'I don't like repeating myself,' 

Kyungsoo stand still,He know Donghae and he hate the way he is right now. 

'Fine'

 

It's already night and Suho seems can sit still.He walk in front of the television blocking everyone view. 'Suho,can you please sit down?' Xiumin said when hs favourite movie being block by Suho.

'Why Kyungsoo isn't home yet.It's already 10' Suho said.Kris look at his watch and also wonder why Kyungsoo don't come back yet.When he asked Sehun and Kai they said they dont know anything.Obliviosly.

 

 

 

 

'Please.....stop..I.. need to go..'

'Magic word,'

'M...Master'

 

 


Well...I'm sorry leaving you guys alone T.T

I don't know if this story going to be M...

Hahaha..^^ joking