Luhan

Hana

It’s been a month since Kyungsoo back home in Kris’s arm sleeping peacefully. Since the family become whole again but without Lay and Xiumin. Since, Chanyeol busy with company and Kris going there to guide him whenever and whatever he need.

 

A knock on the door wakes Kyungsoo up from his rest. Baekhyun slightly open the door with a bowl of fruit salad. ‘C…Can I come in?’ Baekhyun asked, timidly. Kyungsoo give him a smile and pat the space on his bed beside him. Baekhyun hesitate but somehow slowly walking to the smiling- broken boy. He take a sit beside Kyungsoo and hand him the bowl where Kyungsoo gladly accept it.

            ‘Thanks’ Kyungsoo utter. The atmosphere is awkward silent for a moment. ‘You know, Chanyeol busy with work and do not have time for Baekkie anymore.’ Baekhyun start. Kyungsoo eyes him for a moment before looking at his bowl. Suho had told him everything about his family, who they are related with who and what they do and how they ended up here. Kyungsoo knows there are more but he don’t want Suho to take pressure on his question so he let it slide.

            ‘Baekkie wants to do something for Channie but Channie said Baekkie need to be at home and take care of Kyungie so Kyungie can feel better again.’ Baekhyun explain after a long pause. Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun gloomy face. He sure Baekhyun really miss Chanyeol right now. He used to see Baekhyun followed Chanyeol everywhere Chanyeol go but now he is always alone or with Chen or Suho.

 

            ‘Can Kyungie talk to Baekkie? Baekkie want to talk to Kyungie because Kyungie always alone in this room. Baekkie sad when Suho hyung sad.’ Baekhyun said, obviously almost a tears. Kyungsoo panic. He never have someone cry in front of him.

            Kyungsoo open his mouth to say something when Sehun comes to his room with his usual sleepy yawn. ‘Baekkie… Let’s go to the supermarket. Order from general Suho’. Sehun said with a little hint of playfulness in his words. Baekhyun quietly walk to the door, hiding his disappointment. ‘How are you feeling? Still hurt?’ Sehun asked. Kyungsoo shakes his head, eyes on the blanket covered his leg.

            ‘That’s good, Suho was worried when you fell in the bathroom and hurt your ankle.’ Sehun word showed concern different from Sehun he knew when they first met. He and Kai always cold and hide a lot of things. Speaking of Kai, Kyungsoo never saw Kai since he came here. Even Tao short visited him and throw him a packet of bread which Kyungsoo sure Kris is the one who forced him to visit. Kyungsoo looks at Sehun with pleading look, wanting to ask where is Kai but his voice won’t come out even if he force it. He let out a pity whimper.

            ‘Hmm… if you wonder about Kai. He always going out doing something behind our back. I will beat the out of him if I saw him doing something fun without me.’ Sehun growl. Kyungsoo let out a disappoint sigh. So, Kai don’t visit him. Sehun look at Kyungsoo face like a puppy miss his owner. ‘He’s fine. He worried about you but don’t know it to anyone. Cheer up, Soo.’ Sehun pats Kyungsoo head and give him courage. He don’t like how different Kyungsoo look at him and Kai.

 

            ‘Hunnie, Are you alright?’ Baekhyun asked, walking along the crowded place. Sehun just hum and focus on the road in front of him. His mind still wondering about something. Baekhyun depressed when Sehun ignore him, everyone start acting weird and Baekhyun can’t wrap it in his mind what happen, Lay and Xiumin is not at home anymore. Chanyeol and Kris rarely be with him to play and eat. Baekhyun hate it, hate it very much.

 

            ‘Luhan, over here’ His former high school classmate waves his hand at Luhan. Luhan takes a seat at the round table. Yura smile at him as Luhan takes a seat beside her. They all having fun in the restaurant until late at night, chatting and sharing stories.

            Tao groan irritated when someone wakes him up from his needed sleep time. Gray trembled when Tao glare deadly at him wanting a reasonable excuse for interrupting his beauty sleep. ‘We… We got some news’.

 

            Luhan shudder from the night coldness biting his skin. The road become more empty and free from human being. The ringtone from his phone startled him for a moment before the take the phone from his pocket.

            ‘Hello, Tao.’ Luhan begin.

              ‘Hyung, where are you?!!” Luhan jump a little from his brother scream. ‘Calm down, I’m on the way home. Why?’ Luhan asked, a little scared by his brother alarm voice.

            ‘Find some place with a lot of people. I will be there. Faster!!’ Tao panic voice makes Luhan look around for a possible danger.

‘Tao, I almost home. Don’t worry. I’ll be f….’

 

Luhan voice disappear before he finish his words, makes Tao spring up and run to possible place his brother might be.

 Two boys who supposed to guide your brother today suddenly stop sending report and no contact from them. We search everywhere but no sign of them.

Tao actually pray that nothing bad happen to his brother. He made a promise and he will never want to break the promise that he made. That night was the night Tao pray the hardest.

 

Luhan takes a deep breath as he hide behind the abandoned house. He hold his injured shoulder pressing the wound, and breathe heavily. He’s been running for 30 minutes from whosever chases him. His cellphone drop along the way. The pitch black night don’t help him either. He lean himself to the wall to makes himself one with the dark wall. Footsteps can be heard and it seems a group of guys surrounded the place already. Luhan takes a shaky breath, afraid but right now he need to be strong he don’t want Tao to nag at him for getting capture here, right now. He can’t be weak. Luhan grabs the metal pipe beside him and counting on his head. If he died, he need to die fighting. He need at least makes Tao proud of him for fighting before dying.

 

            Kai arrived at home early in the morning, headache makes Kai groan in discomfort. A sudden noise comes from the kitchen caught his attention. He slowly walk to see what happen when he notice Kyungsoo struggle to take keep his shaky legs standing.

Kyungsoo almost fall when a strong arm catch his body. He looks back and see Kai’s face near his. ‘Ka…Kai’. Kyungsoo stutter. Kai looks puzzled.

            ‘What are you doing?’ Kai asked, guiding Kyungsoo to the sofa. Kyungsoo look at his fingers, avoid looking at Kai’s face. ‘You shouldn’t be walking much. Your bones need to heal properly. Do you skip your meals again today?’ Kai asked sitting on the sofa beside him, eyes closed. Kyungsoo stared at Kai’s tired face. It’s seems a long time since he look at Kai’s face this close and he miss it. He miss seeing his face and staying beside him like this.

            ‘Are you going to stare at me like that all night?’

 

 

 

Luhan wakes up in a dim basement, the filthy air come straight to his nostril as he takes heavy breath. His hands ties up to his back restrains his movement. ‘He’s awake’.  One bulky man said, standing in front of him. ‘He’s the real beauty. I never said anyone as pretty as him’. He said, giving Luhan a creep smile. Luhan groan as his head and limb feels heavy and he can’t move much.

            ‘Let him be, Max. Siwon won’t be happy if you play with his soon-to-be “bride”’. Another man said, let out a grey smoke from his lips.

Bride?

Luhan can’t process what they saying. All his head fuzzy and his breathing feel heavy every minutes. Drug. Maybe, they had drugged him with something. He almost can’t feel his legs below the knees. Tao. Ohh, how much he needed Tao right now. Tears escape his eyes when he heard a footstep comes near him, he looks up to the black suit man.

            ‘We meet again Luhan. I’m sorry for the rough service man did. It’s not much time left and I need you to help me with something.’ The man smile before he takes a familiar phone before calling someone. Luhan want to just die there suddenly open his eyes wide when he heard a named being mentioned.

            ‘Tao?’

            ‘Ohh, He’s alive at least.’ The man chuckled. Holding the phone near his ears. ‘Don’t worry your dear brother is fine at the moment… Why don’t you come and spend some times over dinner… I know you miss me so much well we haven’t seen each other for what 7 years.’ The man smile, squats down and Luhan’s hair.

            ‘T…Tao…do…don’t come’. Luhan barely said.

 ‘Your brother is pretty as always and caring as always. He still don’t let you touch the knife did he. I will take care of him well he’s also my brother. Kristal always said to take care of each other, right.’ He smile, more wicked.

            ‘Tomorrow night at D district I will see you there… ohh… and one more thing…’

Luhan swear he see the sick smile from the man above him. Although it’s blurry, it makes Luhan shudder. He is not someone kind, no he far from that. He’s monster.

 

 

‘… Bring Kyungsoo with you.’

 


Hello my lovely subscribers and upvoters.

Notice!!

I'm on the break to check all the chapter so that is makes sense and less grammar mistake.

I hope that it doesn't take long.