Savior

Hana

'Are you alright? Stay with me,'

 

It's warm.It's been a long time since Kyungsoo feel warm like this.

'Kyungsoo,'  ten years old Kyungsoo ran to his mom.His mom patted his head and showed him a new toy.He looked puzzled but still took the toy.

'Mom..' Kyungsoo tugged his mom shirt.His mom hummed while hanged her coat. 'I know that we having financial problem right now.You don't have to buy me toy anymore,' His mom looked shock and soon tears escaped her eyes.She hugged him.Kyungsoo heard his mother repeadly said 'I'm sorry'.That was the first and last time,he feel his mother warm.

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes,slowly sit on a bed.It's an empty room.His body sore and he know he's not dead yet.This is really a bad day for him.But since he still alive,he will go back home and start to make money again.Thinking about,the pain he will get,he feel dirty and disgusting.He bury his face on the blanket between his leg and wrap his hand around his leg.

What an 'interesting' life he have'

 

'Are you alright?' Kris put down hot chocolate on the table and sit in front of Kai and Suho. Kai have his usual bored face and Suho can't stop worrying about the boy.He witness a suicide attempt in front of his eyes,and he just a boy.'I'm fine' Kai take a sip of  the hot chocolate. 'Suho,he's fine.'  Kris said when look at Suho always shifting his at the room and his face.

'But,Lay said he has a lot of bruise and cuts.Did he being abuse.What if his father did it to him? That's why he want to killed himself,' Suho begin to panic.Many thought come to his mind. 'Hyung,he's fine.' Kai look at Suho.He always be overreacting when come to this kind of situation.

Their eyes fixed on the boy who come out from the staff room.Suho is the first one who appoach the boy.'Are you alright. Suho check all over Kyungsoo body to make sure. 'Suho,you scared him,' Kris said.Suho stop and look at the boy,he's not back off or scared from his face but he can clearly see something inside the boy eyes.

'I'm sorry,' Suho said.Kyungsoo smile 'It's fine' 

'Take a seat first,Kyungsoo,' Kris said.Kyungsoo puzzled how he knows his named but then he see Kai.Kyungsoo take a sit between Kai and Suho.Kris come after make him an hot chocolate.'Thank you' Kyungsoo said awkward.He never be surrounded by people,nice people.He usually surrounded by they who just want to beat him or him.

Kai take a look at him from time to time.He remember him being in the same class.He may be the most absent student but he remember Kyungsoo well.His chubby cheek,round eyes and even his timid when around people.He sure shock when he go to school this morning,seeing him hurt like that.

They asked him many questions,Kungsoo just smile and nod. 'Kyungsoo,where do you get those bruise?' Kai bold question make Kyungsoo stiff a little.How would he answer that?Its clearly a beating bruise.Kris and Suho look at him make him more anxious.He can't think anything.

'You don't have to answer that,'Kris punch Kai's head lightly and Kai give him a pout.It's not like he don't want to tell them,it just how they will react to it that Kyungsoo worried about.

'Who do live with Kyungsoo?' Suho asked. 'Sadly,it's just me,' Kyungsoo said and Suho give him apologic smile. 'Really,it must be good than having 10 noisy brothers,' Suho step on Kai feet under the table and Kai give him a silence 'ouch'.

'Well,I'm sorry bother you.I'll better get going.' Kyugsoo excuse himself since it's already dark. 'Let Kai sent you back,' Kris said and Kyungsoo look at him and shake his head. 'It's dark and you not very well.Let him help you,' Kris have this stern look and Kyungsoo can't say anything back.

 

It's awkward walking like this.Kai don't said anything since they leave the cafe.He really cold and Kyungsoo don't know how to break the silence so he just follow the flow.They arrive at Kyungsoo's house,'Thank you,' Kyungsoo said.Kai nod a little and waited until Kyungsoo closed the door before walk away.

Why his heart beating fast? Is he sick? what are this feeling?

The questions that keep repeating inside his mind.

 


Well,it's a mess chapter but I did my best..

Next,who will Kyungsoo meet?

And I want to apologise because I haven't reply all your lovely comments.

I just have some problem with....people.

But,you're comment is what make me happy.and I hope you're not giving up with this story.

thank you~