I want to die

Hana

Luhan sit beside the white bed,where Kyungsoo sleep. He told him that he found this boy in the toilet and when he got here Kyungsoo already sleep.The boy seems pretty tired,his face look really pale and his body small and skinny.

As his teacher,he realised he know nothing about the boy.He never speak to anyone,as he can said he never saw him socialize with anyone.More he looks at the boy,more he feel like want to protect and know about him.

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes and all he see is white.His head feel dizzy,he sit on his bed and look at his wrist.He try to remember what happen when he was in the toilet.When he cleaned his wrist someone saw him.He tried to force himself  remembered who he was but fail miserably and cause his head more hurt and dizzy.

'Hey,are you awake' Luhan walk into the room and see Kyungsoo already sit on his bed.Kyungsoo look at him more like stare at him as he hide his wrist.

'Are you okay?.Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you' Luhan put a bowl of porrige beside his chair and sit at the edge of the bed.'How are you feeling?' Kyungsoo look at his hand  and Luhan can't stop looking at this boy.Something about him that make him really cared toward him.'I'm fine'.

Did he's the one who save me?

'Well,you want some porrige? Luhan smile and the bowl of porrige.'Now,say 'ah' for me,' Luhan take a spoon of the porrige and ready to feed Kyungsoo.'I'm not a child.I can do it myself' Luhan could see how Kyungsoo blush.

He's really cute,Luhan thought. 'Well,it's up to you.But,I don't think you can eat with hand of yours,' Luhan can see how uncomfortable Kyungsoo is and maybe he should give him some space.

'Okay,you can eat by yourself.But,If you can't tell me I'll help you'. Luhan put the bowl on Kyungsoo lap and sit on the chair.He see how Kyungsoo struggles and shaking when the spoon reach his lips.Luhan can't stand watching him like this.It's too painful but he can't do anything about it.

 

Kai wipe his sweat,his clothes already soaked but it's not his cue to quit.He take a deep breath and dance again.He look at himself in the mirror,his move smooth and at the same times powerful.A few minutes later,his body give up on him.He sit leaning against the wall.Kai always spend most of his time here.This is the only place he feel calm beside his house with his noisy brothers.

'I see you skip school again' Kai see Xiumin closed the door. 'Luhan called me,' Xiumin put a plastic bag beside Kai and Kai shift his look somewhere alse.

'Suho will be mad if he know about this and maybe Kris will do something,' Xiumin said but Kai ignored all of it.He not ready for this.He not ready to face his brother like this.

'It's okay for you to ignore me I'm not mad.It just let me...' 

'I want to be alone'  Kai said cut Xiumin words.Xiumin startled but then smile..sadly. 'Okay,make sure you don't force yourself.You already good,' Xiumin said before walk out.He take a short glance before closed the door.

 

Sehun walk into the classroom but he can't find Kyungsoo anywhere.It's been an hour he looking for him.He walk to the nursery room.It is empty.'Sehun' 

Sehun look at Luhan who just came out from the kitchen.He hold a bowl and put it on it's place.'What are you doing here,aren't you suppose to be in class?'. Luhan asked.

'I'll just skip it today.What about you hyung?'.Sehun look at Luhan. 'There is a student who feeling sick and I just be a good teachers take care of him.' Luhan smile and Sehun rolled his eyes.'Since when you care about other?'. 

'And how about you since when you start being a brat'. Luhan mocking him and make Sehun a little angry. 'It's none of your bussiness,' Sehun said before disappear behide the door.

Luhan shake his head.He look out of the window and look student play football at the field.

Since when our family become like this?

 

 

Kyungsoo walk aimlessly in the city.He tried very hard to convince Luhan that he can go home alone.He also promised him to straight back home but now he's in the middle of the city with no place to go.He only got some money for this week.He can't waste his money just like that.

He stop at the F's Cafe.He sit at the corner of the cafe and see how people enjoy themselve.He feel useless and can't fit anywhere.Luhan being so caring and he don't know how to react to him.It's not that he worth this kind of treatment,he just everyone toy.A toy to play and then throw it like a trash.

He walk out before a waitress able to take his order.He stop at the traffic light.

'Now,you said you want to die right?' Daehyun whisper.Kyungsoo look at the red light.Car and Lorries passed him with high speed.

'Now,it's time.Do it,' Kyungsoo walk slowly to the middle of the road.He don't notice there is a high speed car moving toward him.People gasp and scream when they see the boy at the middle of the road.

Everything seems so slow for Kyungsoo.A red ferrari is all he remembered when everything goes black.

 

'Hey,are you alright? stay with me,'

Who's voice is that? It's...so warm.

 

 


So, how's is it?

Thank you people who comment and subscribing.

Well, I don't know if this story satisfied you or not

I'll do my best --/

You're beautiful..start your day with a smile ^^