Lovely day

Hana

 2:00 a.m

 

 Kyungsoo open his eyes and see an empty small room.His head spinning and everything blurry.He sit on the bed after a few ouch ecsape his mouth.He never met anyone like his new client.His rough and full of kink,he hate it.

He saw a note on the desk beside him.He ignore it and take the money.Like Donghae said,it is a handsome price.Maybe his client a rich brat who looking for secret pleasure.

'Why are you still doing it even you have a rich family now,' Daehyun appear,standing in front of him.Kyungsoo sigh and try to stand up.He fall to the ground,his back is in a very painful state.He don't want to remember what he had done.What he know that he need to go home.

'Why are you still struggling? You are safe now.They idiot but at least they can protect you from this' Daehyun show Kyungsoo around him.

'You told me to kill myself before and now trying to protect me from all of this.Ask me to live' Kyungsoo said. 'Kyungsoo,I just your deep desire.You want to die,I'll give you a way.You want to live,I'll tell you how' Daehyun sit at the edge of the bed with legs cross.

'I still want to die'

'Really,because you kind of.....alive now'  Daehyun said looking at miserable boy on the floor. 'You don't trust me.Okay,let me tell you.Why your heart beating fast when you're with them? Why you can't reject them like you did before?' Daehyun whisper.Kyungsoo think but can't find an answer.

He notice his phone vibrate and he look at the caller ID.Kyungsoo shock when Kai name written on his screen.Kyungsoo pick the phone and silent.

'Kyungsoo,are you there.' He heard a voice from the other line.'Yes'

'You not sleep yet.Everyone worried about you' Kai said. 'Want to meet me at the park?'

'It's already pass midnight.' Kyungsoo said. 'That's right.so,where are you now?' Kyungsoo shut his mouth.

'A little boy like you,shouldn't be outside at this hours' Kai said. 'I..umm..at my friend house' 

'Really,where is it.I come and get you now' 

'It's already late.You should sleep' Kyungsoo said.'I'm outside right now,I can't sleep on the street' Kai reply.

'I can take care of myself.I'm fine' Kyungsoo said,annoying with stubborn Kai.

'Kyungsoo,I know where you are and I can see you right now.Do you want to come out or I'll force you out with your body' Kyungsoo looks everywhere.Did Kai followed him.But,it's a close room with only a small window.

'H..how did you..'

'Come home now' Kai cut his words with a cold voice and hung up.

 

 

 

First thing,Suho do when he open his eyes is running to Kyungsoo room.He open the door and see a small fragile boy on the bed.He feel relieve when a soft breath come from the boy.He sit beside the boy and admire his face.Then,he notice something on his neck.Something red.Something like hickey.

Suho check all over his neck and not just one but a lot.He take a deep breath and let it out.He cover Kyungsoo with blanket again and walk out from the room.

 

 

'Everyone ready to go?' Kris said as they walk out from the house.Luhan lock their house and give it to Suho.'Baekie,ready to go'Baekhyun jump excited.It's been a long time since they go to the beach.Chanyeol smile he glad Baekhyun can smile like this again.

'Can I just stay at home?' Kai yawning.'Yeah,there's nothing fun at the beach anyway.' Sehun ruffle his hair.

'You two.Can you stop being a brat and follow us' Chen said. 'Chen hyung,you're so childish' Sehun said.

'Better than be a spoil brat like you'  Chen and Sehun glare at each other. 'Stop,or I'll take you to Kristal house' Kris said.Sehun and Chen shut their mouth when Kristal was mention.

'Kyungsoo are you alright?' Lay asked.Kyungsoo give him a small smile.Kai looks at him.Suho grab Kai hand and bring him far from the group.

'Kai,did you know about that? Suho asked. 'About what' Kai play dumb.He knows what Suho refers because he had seen it.

'About what happen last night' Suho try to said calmly. 'yeah,I know.' Kai said.Suho tears start falling. 'Ohh..d..did..he..' Suho tremble.

'Hyung,don't think so much about it.He will be uncomfortable if he knows you know' Kai hold both Suho shoulder and let go. 

'Suho Kai,let's go ' Chanyeol shout from the car.

 

 

'Wah!!beach!!' Baekhyun and Chen run to the blue ocean and stop when they close enough to the water.White sand and cold breeze welcome them.They walk into a wooden moden house in front of the beach.It's a family beach house.They do their own thing.Tao,Sehun,Chen and Luhan fight for a big comfortable room.Suho,Xiumin,Luhan and Kyungsoo at kitchen.

'Here,you haven't eat anything since this morning' Xiumin put a plate of bread with jam on the table.Kyungsoo give a small smile.He don't feel like eating but eat when Xiumin look at him until he finish. 'Hyung,you scared him' Luhan chuckle when looking at Xiumin look at Kyungsoo eating.Xiumin will not let go anyone without finishing his food.

 'Chanie,let's go to beach' Baekhyun whining.They go to beach and Baekhyun running happily along the beach. 'Chanie,look look.It's a starfish' Chanyeol look the star like creature and laugh. 'It's cute' Chanyeol said and Baekhyun pout.Baekhyun splash water at Chanyeol and Chanyeol also do the same thing to Baekhyun.Baekhyun run away from Chanyeol and Chanyeol pull him.They both fall in the water and laugh.

'Ready for a fight' Chen said and Tao just nod.smirking.

'kawi...bawi...bo'

'Argh,I hate this game' Tao frustrated and Chen grin happily.Tao runs and dive into the ocean.When he's on the shore all his clothes wet and he trembled due to the coldness.Chen give him a towel and smile satisfied. 

Kyunsoo sit under a big umbrella and look far away at the ocean.It's the first time he see real ocean.It's so peaceful and relaxing.

'Kyungsoo come on,why are you wearing your shirt.Come and dive with us' Chen said.Kyungsoo shakes his head.How can he show them the mark.He realise when he take a bath,all his body.He warned him not to left a mark but his client really is a brat.

Night come and they do barbeque party.Chen and Kyungsoo do all the cook.They all eat happily and chatting.

'Let's play truth or dare' Sehun sudden suggestion make everyone stop eating.'Sure,it must be fun' Luhan said.

They used empty bottle to select the first victim.The bottle show Chanyeol who eat the meat. 'Truth or dare'

'Truth'

'Hmm..do you ever kiss Baekhyun' Chen sudden question make everyone focus on him.They always see Baekhyun with Chnayeol and sometimes even shared the same bedroom.

'Of course,Chanie kiss Baekie a lot' Baekhyun excited answer make everyone jaw drop.They give a explain-what-happen glare. 'W...what' Chanyeol face as red as tomato.'Chanyeol' Kris cold voice.

'Why,is it wrong if he kiss Baekie forehead before go to bed?' Everyone sigh disappointment.'Baekie,not that kind of kiss' Chen said.

'Yes' Chanyeol said and makes everyone excited.'Really when?' 

'Secret' Chanyeol said.

Next,the bottle stop at Kai.'truth' Kai without thinking.

'Do you have crush right now' Suho suddenly asked.

'Suho..' Xiumin said.'What'

They really can't do anything about Suho protective attitude.Kai is popular guy,Everytimes and everydays he will break at least one girl heart.One of them kill herself but Kai never bat an eyes.Their family almost ruins when her father sent a killer and try to take our company.Everything was a mess and Kai is the one who settle that case.After that they never let Kai have a crush and Kai also didn't go outside often just school,home and dance studio.

'Yes' Suho shock.'Who is she? Forget her before it's too late' Suho said.

'Don't worry hyung.She special.I'll never let her go' Kai said with bored look.Suho take a breath and Kris pull him down.'Relax Suho,you're to overreacting' Suho glare at him.

Kyungsoo feel something when Kai said like that.His heart beating fast.Did he sick or something.

 

'Kyungsoo' Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo come back from his mind.'Truth or dare'

'Dare' It's better for him to take dare than talk about his past.

 

'Really,take off your shirt'

Kyungsoo shock and so everyone.Kai smirk and Kyungsoo couldn't stop looking at everyone.

Now,he's dead.

 

 


Hola~