Teacher

Hana

'Good morning' Xiumin said to Suho and Tao who come down and sit on the chair.He serve them a simple breakfast.'Luhan,you sure early today' Suho said.Luhan who read some massage on his phone stop and smile at Suho.'Yeah,my fever already cool down and I want to go to school today'. Luhan eat roast bread and continue looked at his phone.

'How yesterday meeting went? I totally lost myself and sleep' Luhan laugh and rub his temple.'Well..he did'nt showed up'.Luhan nearly spill the cup of tea.'Why?'

Suho shrug and take the bread into his mouth.Sehun yawns when Luhan see him appear in the kitchen.'Why don't you sit down and eat first Sehun,' Tao said and Sehun look at today menu.'It's okay,I'll grab something later at school' Sehun closed the front door and ignore Suho nagging on how important breakfast to human body.

Xiumin place a lunch box beside Luhan.'Make sure he eat this' Xiumin then turn to the kitchen do his daily work.

 

School always be a place where Luhan like the most.He can meet up with his students,teaching them something new everyday makes him happy.He enter the office and went to his table.'Are you feeling better?' A female teacher,tied up her hair make her more confident with a glasses.'Thanks Yura.I'm feeling better'.

'Take care of yourself more,' Yura sit on her chair in front of Luhan's table and Luhan just smile at her.

Like always students talking and laughing make Kyungsoo wear his earphone to block all the sound.His head is hurt from thinking about the meeting.He can't forget it even after convince himself they're just fine without him.He don't know that teacher already here and continue in his world.

'Kyungsoo' Luhan call him but it's look like he ignored him completely.Do Kyungsoo is one of the smart student in school althought he don't really listen well to his teachers.Luhan considered him as one of the genius in school beside Kai and Sehun.He look at Sehun and Kai place and as usual it empty.

Luhan walked towards Kyungsoo and pulled his earphone.Kyungsoo looked at him puzzled but realised he said sorry and Luhan give him a warning before start teaching.

He don't know Luhan has already come back to school.Chemistry is not his favaurite subject and don't know why he passed it everytime.

Kyungsoo finally can rest his mind when P.E time come.He don't feel like going and another reason is he got beaten up yesterday.He got a called on midnight and some man need to release their stress.He don't know that kind of person exist until several month ago when someone pay him as a punch bag to release his school stress.

It's safe not to go than let them know about his 'job'. He want to close his eyes when he heard someone. 'Hey little puppy,it's nice to see you here' Sehun stand beside him and give him a smirk.

'What do you want.I'm not available today' Kyungsoo look at him with bored on his face.'You own me remember' Sehun pulled Kyungsoo's wrist and out from the classroom.Kyungsoo almost stumble several time luckly he quickly stable himself and let being drag. They enter an abandoned lab and Sehun closed the door.

'I don't remember own you anything.' Kyungsoo walk toward the door but being stop by Sehun,He pulled Kyungsoo hair and Kyungsoo can't help but yelp a little.

'Ohh you do'  Sehun push him on the ground and pin him down.Kyungsoo struggle under Sehun but it's hopeless since Sehun more stronger than him.He winch when Sehun grip his wrist thighter.Sehun shock when he see blood on Kyungsoo wrist.He let go of his hands and Kyungsoo sit up and cover his bloody wrist.

'What happened to your arm? Let me see,' Sehun try to catch Kyungsoo's arm but Kyungsoo avoid it and running out from the lab.Sehun look at his hand,there are blood,Kyungsoo blood.His grip wouldn't make this much blood maybe only bruise.Sehun get up and go find Kyungsoo.No one ever touch his toy.No one.

 

Kyungsoo panting heavily and lean against the wall.He in the toilet, no one here and that's make his work easier.His head spinning like crazy and blood over his sleeve around his wrist.He slowly stand up and open one of the pipe and let the water running in the sink.He rolled up his sleeve and let his wrist under the cold water.Red water running like wine and he just hope that no one see him in this condition.

'W..What happen to you!!' 

Kyungsoo look at the man face.Maybe he said it to early.


Hope I don't disappointed you..If I am..my deep apologize

Well..like I said Im not a good writer.

Love

Ika~