The Meeting

How you saved a fool

Just a very short update :)


 

After calming myself down, I went to meet up with Hyomin who was busy looking for me.

"Minhae-ah, you okay?" she asked.

"I'm okay, just a little sleepy." I smiled.

After we entered the classroom, a group of girls immediately gathered together at one corner.

"…did you hear about what she did?.... never expect Minhae to be someone like that…"

"I heard that she even stalks him…so creepy…"

I quickly turned away and went to my seat.

"DON'T YOU GIRLS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO! IF YOU WANT TO GOSSIP, AT LEAST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU HAS EVER SEEN HER STALKING THAT STUPID GUY!!"

I shot up from my seat and quickly drag Hyomin out of class.

"Where are you taking me?" Hyomin asked.

"Hmm.. just anywhere where you can scream and nobody can hear you." I said.

"Minhae-ah, let me confront them!"

"Don't. I won't give them the chance to hurt my friend like how I gave them the chance to. I know you are upset and you want to protect me but I know I have to do this on my own. "

"At least let me punch Junhyung!" she said.

I glared at her.

Hyomin remained silent.

"Why don't we skip school and go out to play?" I said and smiled at her.

Hyomin-ah, thank you, but I  can't let them hurt you. No way. Give me some time to gather my courage back.

-

Hyomin's POV

I'm so mad! I just want to punch him hard! Minhae is a friend that I treasure so much. How dare they do that to her! I'm going crazy!! The worst thing is not being able to do anything for her. I should have punched him hard before letting her know. AISH!

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I picked it up to see a text from Soyeon unnie. She's my cousin and she was the one who brought me out for a holiday. If I had rejected her then, maybe I could have done something for Minhae…

You left something here. Wanna pick it up now?

Okay, I'm coming.

-

I punched in the code of unnie's house and started yelling.

"UNNIE, I'M SO MAD! I NEED TO PUNCH HIM SO BADLY. HE AND HIS GROUP OF STUPID FRIENDS MADE MINHAE SO UPSET! I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE SAW IN HIM ANYWAY! AND THOSE STUPID GIRLS ARE GOSSIPING WITHOUT GETTING THEIR FACTS RIGHT! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY THAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR -"

I stopped.

There's a man sitting on the sofa, staring at me.

My cheeks blushed a deep red and I quickly turned away.

"Err you are Soyeon's cousin right? She went out for to buy something…" the man said.

I gave a slight nod before running into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of ice water.

I banged my head against the wall. Hyomin, how embarrassing can you be! Aish! Since when did Soyeon unnie got herself a boyfriend? Hmm… he looks familiar though, like I've seen him somewhere before..

"Hey… can I ask you something?"

I jumped.

I turned around and gave him a slight nod. He was frowning when he continued.

"Err.. the 'he' that you wanted to punch, is he the one who called Minhae a freak?" he asked.

My eyes widened in shock.

"H-how did you know that?"

"What's his name?" he asked, with an angry tone.

"J-Junhyung…" I stuttered.

As I stared at that man, he was staring into space. Just who is he? How did he know about Minhae?