Meeting again

How you saved a fool

 

Minhae's POV

Junhyung volunteered to bring me and Hyomin to the airport. When I told Hyomin about the letter, I refused to show her. There was something sensitive in it that I don't think she should read. Panda and I had agreed that we would keep it a secret between us and Mir. It's better not to complicate things right?

"Minhae-ah, stop fidgeting."  Junhyung said.

"I'm not! When was I fidgeting?" I replied, annoyed.

"You are nervous yet excited right?" Hyomin winked at me.

"The two of you are really annoying! How many times have you repeated that??"

The two of them just turned their heads away, grinning to themselves.

I started to panic when more and more fans flooded the airport.

"This isn't good. MBLAQ won't be able to see us like that. We'll have to find  way to sneak into their car." Junhyung mumbled to himself. After that, Junhyung dragged Hyomin away, telling me not to go anywhere. Without them, it became so much harder to stay still. If both of them were here, they would be mocking me now. I'm starting to get really annoyed. Why is he taking so long to come out?

All of a sudden , I felt a hand grab me. Without realising, I've been dragged out of the  airport by Junhyung.

"What are you-" I screamed. Or at least tried to. Another hand covered my mouth, stopping my screams.

Junhyung pushed me into a car, gave the driver a thumbs up before closing the door shut. Bewildered by what happened, I struggled to escape from the car and yelled at the driver to let me out. He gave a smile saying that this is the only way I could get to see him. I was puzzled. I can trust Junhyung right? Hyomin would never allow him to do anything to me right? While thinking, I was distracted by the spacious car. It could fit at least 8 people, including the driver. This is the first time I've ever been on such a car. Nice!

 

Hyomin's POV

"You sure this is okay?" I asked.

He gave a smirk before saying, "I don't know…"

"Yah!" I yelled at him before throwing punches at him.

He grabbed my arms and said, "Relax, let's see how things turn out."

I turned away from him, "I'm going to drag her out if things don't go well."

"There's no way she can be seen through the crowd. This is the only one. It's a surprise for him too, isn't it?"

"I hope so." I smiled.

Loud screams could be heard and in an instant, Junhyung and I began running towards the screams. Once we were there, Junhyung swiftly piggy-backed me and I tried as hard as I could to find Seungho in the crowd. Once spotted, I started waving frantically, trying to catch his attention. After a while, his eyes were fixed on me. "She's in the car." I mouthed at him, hoping he could catch it. He frowned but gave a nod. As they continued to walk, we were pushed further and further away by the fans. Junhyung let me down and we watched as the MBLAQ boys made their way to the car.

"Done." Junhyung said and  smiled.

"Minhae-ah, have fun!" I whispered.

Junhyung held onto my hands and winked. "While they are having fun, we'll have our own fun too."

Minhae's POV

While I was exploring the car, a sudden outburst of horrifying screams entered my ears. The driver ushered me to stay away from the doors  and not face them. I obeyed, not knowing what to do. The moment the door opened, I cringed to the side, not daring to look up. Screams could be heard. Unable to control myself, I tried to peep, only to see Joon staring at me. I watched as G.O pushed him in and the rest of the members started entering. G.O came to sit beside me and blocked me from view. After the last member entered, the door was instantly closed and the driver started the car's engine. I dared not move and hence did not know if Seungho was in the car. Only when the screams died down that I looked up. The moment I looked up, all eyes were on me. I started searching for the familiar pair of eyes when a hand blocked my view.

"You are Minhae right? Call me oppa before I let you see!"

I chuckled and said, "Mir oppa!"

He squealed in delight and started chanting "She knows me! She knows me!"

Once my vision cleared,  I finally saw the familiar face that I've missed so much.

"Panda!"

He smiled at me and shifted places with G.O so as to sit next to me. Once he's comfortable, he glared at the rest, making sure they were not looking at us. I saw G.O stuffing his earpiece into his ears and staring  into space. Ah, they are trying to give us some personal space. I could not help but smile. Seungho's attention immediately returned to me and he placed his hand over my shoulders. Without hesitating, I leaned onto his shoulders, slipping my fingers into his. He gave my hands a light squeeze before stuffing one side of his earpiece into my ears. He clicked on a playlist and whispered, "I composed all of them, think of a name for each one yeah?" I looked up at him, giving a slight nod.