My feelings.

How you saved a fool

 

Unable to withstand it anymore, she sent him a message.

Hey Panda, want to eat dinner together?

Today is already the 29th, one week since she last heard from him. She told herself that it was probably because he was too busy preparing for their activities but somehow she knew it was not. No matter how busy, if he really cared about her, he would have called. Minhae wanted to see him so badly. If she still continued waiting, he would probably leave without saying goodbye.

After hours of waiting, she finally received a reply.

Sorry. Busy.

That short reply made Minhae shivered. Why was he so cold? He refused to meet her even though it's the last day they could meet each other? Minhae was mad, but the feeling of missing him overwhelmed her anger. She called him, hoping he would pick up. After ringing for a long time, he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

Minhae was speechless. Hearing his voice, she could not bring herself to reply. His tone was cold. Too cold. It's like he was really annoyed. She was about to end the call when he spoke again.

"Minhae, you there?"

Unknowingly, tears began to flow down her cheeks. So that's how it feels to miss someone so much.

And to realise that he probably don't feel the same way…

Though she tried hard to control herself, Seungho still managed to hear the soft sniffles.

"What happened? Did Junhyung bully you?" a sense of urgency evident in his tone.

However, Minhae failed to notice his worried tone or what he said and ended the call. In her mind, she kept telling herself that he's annoyed with her. That he never liked her that way. That she should stop hoping that he actually felt the same way…

Wait! Did he just mention Junhyung? How did he-

Thinking through the conversation we had earlier, it seemed that he was worried about me. Right? 

 

Seungho's POV

I was really worried after the phone call. No matter how much she tried to hide, it was obvious that she was crying. To prepare for our Japan activities, all of us have been practising non-stop. It was during that short break that I was able to see her text. I gave a quick reply, knowing that I would have no time to meet her. At that time, I thought that she probably wanted to share the 'good' news that she's with him and that pissed me off. Maybe that's why my tone was much harsher. I felt so guilty. He must have hurt her and she wanted to tell me, yet I brushed her off…

However, the nagging thought of her looking for me only when she wanted to talk about him pissed me off. With anger and jealousy overwhelming me, I clenched my fist and punched hard on the wall.

"Can't you see me?" I whispered to myself.

-

After practice ended, I told the boys that I had something to attend to and left. With the letter in my hand, I headed over to her house. As I walked along the streets, memories flooded my mind. The night sky and the chilling wind seem to remind me of how empty my heart is. Quietly, I manage to slip the letter through her door and texted her about it before leaving. I cannot see her. My resolution to give up on her will just crumble into pieces the moment I see her. No matter how empty I feel…

Minhae's POV

I was surprised to see a text from him but all it said was:

Check your door.

Confused, I walked to the door, only to see an envelope on the floor. I picked it up, opened it and started reading.

Hey little girl, it took me a while to actually start writing this. It may get boring or you may feel burdened by it but no matter what, please finish reading it till the end. You've told me many of your secrets and I felt that I should tell you some of mine. *smiles*

Firstly, I'm actually an idol. MBLAQ's leader, to be exact. I didn't mean to hide this from you, I just assumed that you'll be able to figure it out one day. And yeah, I was the one who composed 'Sad Memories'. *grins*

Secondly, I was the one who used connections to make sure Junhyung is not able to rap anymore. I'm sorry that I did this without letting you know but at that moment, I was really mad and just wanted to punish him. I'm really sorry about it and I think I should let you know. Forgive me?

Lastly and probably the biggest secret of mine. Interested to know about my love life? There's this girl that caught my attention. Keke I'm not too sure if I love her, but I really do like her. I wanted to make her mine, but because I hesitated, she was stolen. Stolen by the one that hurt her the most. I don't understand. Can't she see how much I care for her? Can't she see how much I like her? I do want to wish her happiness but I have no idea how.

Minhae-ah, I'm leaving for Japan and probably will have to stay there for at least 2-3 months. Will you take good care of yourself? I'm not too sure if Junhyung was the one who made you cry on the phone today but I'm sure the two of you can work things out right? I saw how you smiled at him and I really wanted to wish you happiness but somehow I just can't. I don't understand why you would choose the one who hurt you the most but I guess you really do like him a lot right?  I wanted to be the one that makes you smile, to be beside you always. I'm going to be so jealous of him~

Little girl, I really like you a lot. I'm sorry that I have to write you a letter instead of telling all these face-to-face. I just don't think I can forget you if I see you so forgive me yeah? Please don't feel burdened by this letter. All  I want is to just make my feelings known to you, nothing more. Don't think too much about it! Don't think about things that you don't understand. It just makes your head hurts! Keke, we'll still be good friends! I'll buy you lots of gifts from Japan! See you when I see you!

"H-he… l-l-likes me? So all those tears were for nothing…?"

I felt my body went weak. And I thought I wasn't a fool anymore! Why did he say I'm with Junhyung? Did he get the wrong idea? Junhyung is my past.

"And I wanted you to be my future…"


Just saying:

It's cheesy... My brain seems to like this kind of stuff. =X

sorry if the plot is messy. my mind is rather messy too. random ideas are just popping out and i just want to include them in but everything ended up to be so messy. and the dramatic part about seungho's misunderstanding is also one of the many random ideas to make the story a little longer. If it's too messy, please tell me. i'll look through the whole story again :D

Comment yeah?  ^_^