Friends?

How you saved a fool

Minhae replayed the video again.  Again and again. She just couldn't stop listening to the same instrumental. She decided to search for MBLAQ and clicked on the first video that appeared. As she began immersing herself in the song, a nagging thought appeared. She looked up at the screen and at that instance, she froze. After rewinding the video many times, she began searching for the particulars of MBLAQ. The first name she saw surprised her a lot. How many Seungho are there that looks like a panda?

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that…" she mumbled to herself.

Just then, Sad Memories began playing. She stared at her phone, suddenly realising something.

MBLAQ's leader composed it….

Slowly, she took her phone and saw an unknown number. She hesitated before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Junhyung here."

Silence.

"Think we can meet and have a chat? I- I want to apologise and also clarify some stuff…"

-

The moment Minhae stepped into the place they agreed to meet, she saw Junhyung already waiting for her. Minhae stared at him, but somehow she no longer felt those 'heart-stopping' moments anymore. Even when he had hurt her, seeing him would still induce those moments but now, she no longer feel anything. It's like she really did get over this stupid crush.

She walked over and sat opposite of Junhyung. The atmosphere was awkward when both of them did not know how to start the conversation.

"Err… you said you wanted to apologise…?" Minhae said.

"Ah ne. For those hurtful words I said, I'm really sorry for that." Junhyung said, bowing slightly.

"I'm sorry too. For saying mean things to you that time at the café…" she said.

"It's okay." He smiled. "There's something I need to tell you and I hope you can listen to me without interrupting."

She gave a slight nod before he started.

-

"Wait. So you and Hyomin knew each other a long time ago but never talked to each other because she rejected you?"

He nodded.

"And you started rapping to prove to her you were serious?"

He nodded again.

"And she's the one and only girl in your heart?"

He nodded again, this time a little more vigorous.

"Wow, this is really really amazing! How come that girl never told me anything about this before! It's like some kind of drama!!"

Junhyung watched as MInhae started grinning to herself.

"To be honest, I'm already over you. And knowing that the person that I "lost" to is Hyomin, I kinda feel glad. At least it’s her."

Junhyung smiled, extending his hand out.

"I hope we can forget all the bad memories and start all over again. Hi, my name is Yong Junhyung."

Minhae smiled before extending her hand to shake his. "I'm Lee Minhae, nice to meet you!"

I don’t know, I really don’t know
Let me know what's in your mind

I have no idea
What you are thinking
I really don’t know

"Aren't you bringing her to show us?"

Seungho removed his headphone and stared at G.O. "What do you mean?"

"Introduce us the girl that's got you grinning like that."

"I AGREE HYUNG! BRING HER TO USSSS~!"  Mir started jumping around.

"Seriously Seungho, why are you hesitating?" G.O asked.

Seungho gave a  loud sigh. The sigh combined with his dark circles made him look like an old man reminiscing his past.

"S-she's kinda young. I don’t want to freak her out…"

"How young is she?"

"She's about 7 years-"

"WHAT?! 7 YEARS OLD! OH MY GOD HYUNG!!!"  Mir shouted.

"Shut up, I haven’t finished my sentence. She's 7 years younger!" Seungho glared at Mir.

" Oh my, I kinda freaked out by what you said…" G.O said.

"You guys are seriously annoying!" Seungho yelled at them.

"You know, if you can't tell it to her straight, you can just write her a letter or something. Not exactly  a love letter but just write about your feelings towards her…"

And all of a sudden, the four of them started having a heated discussion over whose method should be used for him to confess. Unable to stand them, he left quietly.


Just saying:

A Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! hope you guys enjoyed yourselves~