Always with you

How you saved a fool

 

Seungho's POV

To better protect Minhae, all of us decided not to reveal her to the public. However, we made sure that all the staff in J.Tunes are aware of our relationship. The MBLAQ boys are rather fond of her, especially Mir. They turn out to be even more protective of her. Though annoyed, I'm still grateful that the boys are supportive of us.

Minhae brought me over to her house for dinner. I was nervous thinking of meeting her parents but they were very kind and welcomed me immediately. Though she never really introduced me as her boyfriend, her parents were able to sense it. They told me to take good care of her and left us alone. After thanking her parents for dinner, Minhae dragged me into her bedroom. The moment I entered her bedroom, I could not help but laugh. Her bedroom was exactly as I imagined. Simple. Not much design or decorations.

 I placed the present on her bed and watched as she fixed her eyes intently on the present.

"Open it." I said.

She frowned, "What is it?" She slowly walked towards her bed and tore off the wrapper.

"A panda?!?!" She shrieked.

"A male panda for you. I'm taking this with me." I grabbed the panda with the ribbon.

'Nooooo! Both are mine! How can you separate them??"

"This isn't separating. It's just being away from each other. Though apart, their hearts are still together." I said.

Her eyes widened upon understanding and she said, "Just like you and me?"

I nodded and hugged the panda in my hands. "This panda is going to remind me of you. Just like how that panda will remind you of me. There will be times when I can't spend time with you and have to be apart from you. This panda will help to remind you of my presence. He will also watch your every move and stop you from talking to other guys."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Scary panda!"

She placed the male panda on the bed and started searching for something in her drawer.

"What are you looking for?"  I asked.

She threw a book at me and though clumsy, I still managed to catch it.

The book had a lock on it and I recognised it instantly.

"Minhae-ah, why are you giving this to me?"

She smiled and came to sit beside me.  "I want you to read it." She passed me the keys.

I shoved the book back to her, refusing to take the key.

"It's okay to read it. Please?"

I did not understand her intention but eventually started reading it. Her diary entries mostly contain her observations of Junhyung . When reading through it, I was a little jealous and could not help but wonder if I was included in her diary. As I continued to flip through the diary, the focus of her entries began shifting towards me. All her feelings for me, from the first time we met, till the day we met again in the car, every detail was in there. 

The book was shut all of a sudden. I looked up to see her grinning at me. She snatched the book away from me and started flipping through the pages. She stopped at a certain page, hand grabbing onto a scissors. I must have been too engrossed in reading that I failed to notice her holding a scissors. She held onto the book , from the first page to the page that she stopped. With a swift move, she sniped off the pages that she was holding. I gasped, surprised by her actions.

"All these memories are not something I can forget easily but I won't let myself be reminded of it."

I took the scissors away from her hands and pulled her towards me.

"It's okay. You don't have to forget about those memories. Though painful, they made you stronger isn't it?"

"And most importantly, it brought me to you." I whispered.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and whispered back, "Thank you Seungho oppa. For saving this fool."

"Thank you for entering my life, Minhae." I pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. 


This is the end! :)

Thank you to all who subscribed! You guys make my day. :D though the ending isn't as good, i hope you read it and enjoy it! 

a BIG special thanks to:

@monalisa87 for being my first subscriber! The first time having a subscriber made me so excited! THANK YOU!

@reikax3 unnie if you are reading this, thank you so much for your first comment! :D

@coolme i'm always anticipating your comments. they never fail to make me smile! :)

 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!