Overwhelming emotions

How you saved a fool

 

Continuous from Chap 5 in Seungho's POV. Enjoy!

 

 

I watched as she let out all the anger that she bottled inside and unknowingly, I smiled. When she left the café, I followed behind, ensuring a distance between us. At  times like this, she would want to be alone right? While following, I can't help but remember the times when this little girl in front of me keeps invading my thoughts ever since our first encounter.

Flashback

After rounds of continuous dance practices, I was very much drained. I sat on the floor, gulping down bottles of water.

"Hyung, you okay? Cheondoong asked.

I turned to look at him, confusion written all over my face.

"Seungho-ah, you seem out of sorts, you okay?" G.O asked.

"Am I? But I'm perfectly fine? I didn't make any mistakes." I said.

"I don't know, your mind seem to be somewhere else…" he replied.

"Ah, there's only two things that are in hyung's mind. Girls and his dark circles!" Joon said and burst out laughing.

I took the empty bottle in my hand and threw it at Joon.

"Yah hyung, just go away!" Cheondoong said and pushed Joon away.

"You want to take a break?" G.O asked.

I sighed, gave a nod and stood up.

"Call me when you need me." I said.

"But hyung, we always need you." Mir said.

I smiled. "Urgent matters, then."

I wandered near J.Tune, not daring to go too far. After that day, I became more and more worried. Would they hurt her again? For making her cry, I did have the urge to just go to them and beat them up, but I have no idea which is her school, nor who they are.

"Ahh this is annoying!!" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I decided to just head over to Soyeon's house.

-

"Seungho-ah,I have to buy some stuff. Wait a while yeah?" Soyeon asked.

I gave her a nod. The moment the door closed, I gave a deep sigh. All the anxious and worried thoughts about her came flooding into my mind again. To be honest, the image of her in my memory is slowly fading away. The only feature that I remembered was her lovely chocolate brown eyes that has innocence written all over it.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone screaming.

"UNNIE, I'M SO MAD! I NEED TO PUNCH HIM SO BADLY. HE AND HIS GROUP OF STUPID FRIENDS MADE MINHAE SO UPSET! I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE SAW IN HIM ANYWAY! AND THOSE STUPID GIRLS ARE GOSSIPING WITHOUT GETTING THEIR FACTS RIGHT! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY THAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR -"

She stopped screaming abruptly upon meeting eyes with me. Even though she turned her head away, the tint of red on her face did not escape my eyes.

"Err you are Soyeon's cousin right? She went out for to buy something…"  I said

 She gave a nod before heading towards the kitchen..

Could the Minhae be the same one? I needed to know more.

"Hey… can I ask you something?" I approached her.

"Err.. the 'he' that you wanted to punch, is he the one who called Minhae a freak?"  I asked.

I watched as her eyes widened in shock after my question. Bingo.

"H-how did you know that?" she asked.

"What's his name?"

"J-Junhyung…"

After a little digging here and there, I managed to find out about his active participation in underground battles.

"Mir-ah, think you can help hyung with something?" I asked.

"That depends on what I'm getting?" he smirked.

"A whole set of comics?"

"YEAH! HYUNG'S THE BEST!"

"Mir-ah, you think you have the connections to make sure that a particular person doesn't get to rap in underground battles anymore?"

Mir raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Shouldn't have a problem, but why?"

"Bar this person and ask them to pass the message to him." I gave him a pat on his back and left.

That'll teach him a lesson.

-

I watched as she sat down on a bench, staring intently at her fingers.

"What are you doing?"

The moment she looked up at me, I felt the same ache that I had when I first saw her cry.

"I… I. d-don't know why I'm c-crying either… E-everything's so overwhelming…"

I sat down beside her, placing my arms over her and bringing her close to me. Just like the first time. I took out my ipod, placed the earpiece in her ears, and clicked shuffle. I watched her expression all the time while she was listening to the music, hoping it could calm her down. However, more tears started appearing. I panicked, not knowing what to do. She looked at me and said, "It's so sad!"

I click to check the song that was playing and realised my piano piece Sad Memories was playing. Oh my god…

"T-that person who composed that p-piece is awesome. I-it's so SAD!" she said between sobs.

"The composer is the leader of MBLAQ." I said, trying hard not to smile.

"Is that a boy group? He's so amazing…"

I nodded and stopped the music from playing.

"Can you play it again? I want to listen again." She asked.

With the song on repeat, I watched as she closed her eyes, immersed in the music. The smile that I've been trying to hold in finally escaped through my lips. You always make me smile. My heart was beating wildly when I look at her. Yet I can't seem to take my eyes off her either. There is only one thought in my head.

 I  want to keep her by my side.

 Forever.

 


Just saying:

I've got the storyline sorted out so i just have to type it out~ :D Thank you so much to those who voted!

Comments are very much loved so keep them coming! ^____^