Get you back

How you saved a fool

 

Minhae woke up very early in the morning to make sure she was 'properly' dressed before she headed for the airport. She had spent the entire night preparing the board, making sure it was big ad conveyed her feelings. After reading the letter, her feelings became very clear. She likes Yang Seungho. Not MBLAQ's leader, but the one who was always by her side. Even though she's still a fool, she knows she will be the most foolish person if she chose to let him go just like that. After dressing herself, she carried the board and the little panda.

"This time, I'm not going to let you go."

 

Seungho's POV

I was the first to wake up and to the boys, it seemed like the most amazing thing ever.

"Hyung, are you nervous? It's not like this is the first time we are going to Japan." Joon said.

"Nah not because of that, I just couldn’t sleep…"  I replied, rubbing my tired eyes.

Once my vision cleared, I saw G.O staring at me. He dragged me away from the rest of the boys and whispered, "I saw a letter, did you give it-"

"Yeah, I did."

"You nervous?" he asked.

"Nah, I already know the answer. She already has someone else." I said, walking away. I didn't need him to add salt to my wounds.

G.O pulled me to face him. "Did she tell you? As long as she didn't say that, there's still hope."

" I don't want to hope anymore…"

I have to forget about her…

-

With my passport and luggage in hand, I walked through the crowd, making sure to give a smile now and then when I give a quick glance at our fans. As I was about to turn to look at the other members, someone caught my attention.  A girl who is very brightly dressed. I saw G.O  and Joon staring at her too. When I took a closer look, I noticed her yellow hat and her fluorescent green T-shirt that seemed to scream "Look at me!" She was holding on to a board with one hand and a panda on the other. The words on the board caught me off-guard.

I read the letter.  Silly Panda, you are the one that I want.

My heart skipped a beat. For a moment, I just couldn't move. Is this true? I felt a tap on my shoulders and saw G.O grinning at me. "She's the one, right?"

I smiled. "We'll check-in first. Don't take too long." G.O said, before dragging the boys away.

 After regaining my senses, I put on my sunglass and immediately took out my phone and called her.

I watched as she clumsily held onto the board and panda on one hand and fished for her phone. The moment she picked up, I said, "This isn't a dream right?"

With my eyes fixed on her, I watched as she laughed before hearing her voice through the phone, "Am I that colourful in your dream?"

I laughed. Everything seemed so unrealistic now.

"I'm not with Junhyung. He's Hyomin's guy. How can I be with my best friend's boyfriend?"

"W-what?! You two are not together??"

"Silly panda." She laughed.

"So does that mean you like me too?" I asked, uncertainty written all over my face.

She frowned, "I like you. A lot. And I miss you. A lot."

I smiled. "I want to go over to hug you now…"

She gave a small smile.

"It's okay, I'll just hug this little panda here!" she gave the panda a tight hug.

"Ahh… I'm suffocating!" I chuckled. "Wait, is that a female panda? There's a ribbon on its head…"

She nodded. "Isn't she the cutest? She's going to be you!"

"I'm not a girl! Take the ribbon away."

She stuck out her tongue at me before grinning.

"You better leave now. It's getting quite obvious that you are staring at me even with your sunglass on. I still want to live you know." She said.

I took a quick glance at the fans and realised they were all starting to stare at her. I turned my head away  from her for a little while, pretending to smile at the other fans before turning back to her.

"I'll be back soon. Thank you for this… I really like you a lot, Lee Minhae." I whispered.

"Me too Yang *ahem* Seungho. My panda, have fun in Japan." She whispered.

I waited till she ended the call before taking my eyes off her. I gave a quick wave to my fans before turning away from her and walked away.  With a grin that never left my face.

-

"Hyung! That girl is HER?? Why didn't you tell us!!" Mir whined.

"Forget it Mir, I don't think hyung's even listening…" Cheondoong said.

I was in my own world. Thinking of the moments we will have. Letters sure are effective.

 

Minhae's POV

That short moment with him just made me so happy. Even though there were many fans there, it felt like there was only the two of us. To share my happiness, I called Hyomin and spilled everything to her.

"Why have you never told me about your love life before?!?" Hyomin shrieked through the phone.

"Haha Hyomin-ah, no screaming okay?" I chuckled.

"You are really happy, aren't you?

"It feels like I'm floating on the clouds… Enough about me, how are you and Junhyung?"

"H-how did you know?" she asked.

"Junhyung told me everything~ and you claimed that I'm the one who didn't tell you. Naughty Hyomin, so naughty hahahahahaha"

"Are you on drugs?" she asked.

"Maybe? Teehee~"

I heard Hyomin's short chuckle and that she was coming over to my house.

After the call ended, I hugged onto the little panda and poked at the ribbon.

"Cute little panda~"

-

For this few months that he was away, I mostly spent my time in school with Hyomin and Junhyung. The two tried as hard as they could to stop themselves from acting lovey-dovey in front of me. Ever since the two were together, life in school was not that unbearable anymore. Junhyung's friends would occasionally join us and chat with us. Yoseob and I clicked instantly. He is the one who is by my side whenever that lovey-dovey couple disappears. After introducing Yoseob to MBLAQ, we made it a point to sing at least one of MBLAQ's song a day.

Since there is no time difference between Japan and Korea, Panda would always make sure to call as early as he could. Whenever we were chatting, I could always hear the other MBLAQ guys talking to me and trying to snatch the phone away. I was relieved to know that they do not dislike me and would always call me 'the colourful girl'. Their actions were so cute they I would always find myself laughing. Panda was really annoyed and eventually decided to switch to speaker mode. He made sure the rest were able to hear all the cheesy lines that we exchanged.

 

Unknowingly, 3 months had past. He was coming back tomorrow. We were chatting when suddenly I heard Mir screaming through the phone. "Minhae-ah, call me Mir oppa!!" After that I could hear screaming, laughter and Panda's yellings. He must be trying to snatch his phone back.

"Leave me alone!" Seungho yelled, trying to sound as angry as he could.

"Finish yelling?" I asked.

"Sorry, Mir's too hyper…" he sighed.

"It's okay, it's not the first time oppa's like that." I smiled even though he could not see it.

"Oppa…? Now that I think about it, you have never called me oppa before. You called the rest oppa but you always call me Panda…"

His words caught me off guard.

"You should try calling me Seungho oppa." He teased.

It should have been natural calling him Seungho oppa but somehow, I just can't do it. That's what his fans call him right?

"Hmm… you really want that Seungho.... Panda ahjussi?"

"Tsk, I should have known. I really thought you were going to call me oppa…"

"That's for teasing me haha. You should go get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"You too, little girl."

I can't wait to see him again.


 

Just saying:

 LATE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!

School's starting next week and i plan to finish this fic before school starts since i will have absolutely no time once school starts. :(

I'm in a fangirling mode~

Mir's hair makes him so freaking cool! Seungho looks so much chubby now haha. MBLAQ's Scribble is on replay! can't wait for their comeback KKKYYYYYAAAAHHH!

To those reading, i hope you guys enjoy this fic so far! :D