Wants 007

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 007
I want you to plan the wedding.

 

She wouldn't listen to him. She never does.

 

Mark Tuan once again found himself in a sticky situation the moment he opens his eyes to find Im Jiae dressed in one of those thin piece of clothing again. "It was more comfortable." She would say that to ignore his request in putting on a damn piece of clothing below her waist. It's eight in the morning on a damn Saturday, and he was forced to get the hell out of bed when he found the girl sitting by the bedframe drying her drenched hair. Her back was facing him, but the demi soaked material tight to her porcelain skin, stamping deep to her undergarments that conveniently shown to him. 

 

Black. He found himself slamming his face to the pillow in shame for recalling the color, as well as the odd strap that could have been removed just as simply as reach his hand for it. The hell was he thinking? He couldn't have been a ert. He couldn't have wanted her when they were supposed to treat this whole thing as business. He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair when Jiae placed the plate before him. 

 

"Tired?" Her voice rang numb, pulling his senses like no other. He was completely driven mad by the girl who wasn't even doing anything in particular. He looked up, eyes trying their best to shift away from the disturbing piece of clothing before him. "Can't you change out of that shirt?" He mumbled, and the girl raised an eyebrow in response. "This is mine though?" She looked at the oversized shirt that she bought the other day. It was similar to Mark's, but it was definitely hers. She thought it was more comfortable to walk around at home with this. And she wasn't wearing his clothes now, so he shouldn't have been bothered by it, right? 

 

To put it simply, she had completely misunderstood the situation.

 

Mark let out a soft grunt and stabbed the pancake with his fork. He didn't know what to say to convince Jiae that her choice of clothing is affecting the living hell out of him. How does one convince a naive woman that he is, in fact, a healthy man in his young 20s that can be affected by her choice of clothing? He shook his head and dropped a sigh. "Nevermind..." He muttered and stuffed the pancake to his mouth. 

 

Jiae nodded and decided to shrug it off. "Your dad called this morning." He froze, fork harshly scraped the plate with loud screech. What did she just say? He snapped his head up and frowned at her. She wasn't looking at him. Her eyes were completely focused on the pancake before her. "He said he contacted a wedding planner, details are in your inbox." She looked up and stuffed a small bite of pancake to . 

 

"He said to leave everything to us." He groaned, and she chuckled. "Didn't seem like he was going to leave you alone for that, hon." She said and took another bite. "So what's the plan, Mark?" She asked, and pushed the milk to him when he was going to reach for it. He caught it and pour the milk to his glass and shrugged. "It seems like they want us to marry faster." Jiae commented when the glass touched his lips. He stiffened and turned to her. "Do you mind, though?" He asked, and she shrugged her shoulders. 

 

"Who knows." She said and poked the remaining fruits on the plate. "I'm not experienced in this." 

 

"Nor am I?"

 

"I mean I'm not used to being in a relationship, hon." 

 

"Does it look like I am?" 

 

Jiae blinked her eyes at the man then. "You're not used to being in a relationship?" She breathed, and he frowned at her. Who does she think of him as? Some sort of player or something? His life had been revolved around accomplishing his father's ridiculous wishes that he didn't have the time to get into a real relationship. So no, he was definitely just as new as she is to this. Sure, he had a few clicks with females, but everything ends when his study life ends. He was a complete tyrant at his workplace, therefore, no women dared to approach him. 

 

"No." He mumbled. Not a real one at least. He shifted his gaze away, and she furrowed her eyes at him. "Liar." She muttered, and he blinked his eyes at her. "You can't be single for your whole life." She crossed her arms, and he couldn't help the chuckle that slowly appeared on his face. 

 

"But I was. Sort of." 

 

"Your face says otherwise." 

 

"Just because I'm good looking doesn't mean I get all the girls I want." She rolled her eyes at his confident remark. How does one say that with a straight face? She clicked her tongue and got up from her seat. "You're impossible, Mark." She commented and pulled his plate to her. 

 

He frowned and got up from his seat. "How am I being impossible? It was an honest remark." He followed her into the kitchen, and she dropped the plates to the sink. Before she can twist the tap though, he halt her back. "You're not washing the dishes." He muttered, and she looked up with a glare. "My hands won't rot from this." She whined, and he shook his head. She was more than stubborn when it comes to doing house chores, even when he had clearly stated that there will be cleaners ready to assist them at anytime, anywhere. 

 

So he thought of an idea. "We should contact the wedding planner." He said, and she pressed her lips thin. Jiae wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter