Wants 017

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 017
I want you to hold it in and never think about it. 

 

Life goes on no matter how much Mark dislikes it. His alarm did its job and woke him up at eight in the morning, he can see the sun shining bright, screaming good bloody morning at his face as soon as he opens his eyes to the sight before his face. Jiae was still sleeping, surprisingly. Usually, she would have been awake by now. He paused, eyes taking in the rare scenery. He was still getting used to the fact that Jiae will be here for two years. But come to think of it, maybe he shouldn't have tried to get use to that. She'll leave, and he'll have to go back to his boring days again.

 

She grumbled and drew herself closer to him. It was odd, the feeling of having someone in your arms. She snuggled up close and sighed, eyes still closed. He would have flipped, he would have wanted to hit his head in the wall. But none of that happened, his heart was at peace for once the moment his eyes landed on her peaceful face - the face of an angel without the confident smirk and teasing brow.

 

He knew he should really get out of bed. He knew that he really needs to get to work as soon as possible. But he didn't want to. His mind had been playing games with him after the kiss. He couldn't stop thinking, his mind wouldn't stop repeating the sensation over and over again. Jiae probably forgot, but this was something he wouldn't forget, ever. 

 

She shifted again, but this time, her eyes had opened up. "Morning." He greeted her, and she groaned at the sunlight. "Morning..." She mumbled, head snuggled to his chest as she pulls the quilt over her head. She didn't really want to act like a morning person today. The flight was tiring enough for her to sleep through the entire night without thinking about how Mark's curiosity almost got her past exposed to him.

 

He won't hire a private investigator, right? She didn't really want to suspect him, but that didn't mean that she can fully trust him not to do that either. A man's curiosity brings them off boundaries. Curiosity kills. 

 

"Jiae, I need to get up. I have work..." I don't really want to get up. He groaned and looked at the time. Jiae probably didn't realize, but he had been staring at her for thirty minutes flat. "Do you really have to?" She whined. She straighted her elbows, pulling herself from the bed and looked at the man who raised an eyebrow at her. Good news for her. He seemed to have forgotten about what he asked yesterday. But now, she had brought herself another tiny problem.

 

Why did she say that?

 

"Well, I can take another day off." He blurted, smiling at her as he grabs his phone. Jiae blinked. How easily was it to convince Mark Tuan to not work again? She reached to pull his phone away before he can call his secretary. "I was just kidding. Go to work." She frowned lightly and flicked his forehead. "Why are you so easily convinced, Tuan?" She chuckled, and he pressed his lips. 

 

I wonder. His heart was skipping steps. It's odd, it's new... But he doesn't hate it. 

 

"I'll probably head to work as well." He groaned and grabbed her wrist. Jiae yelped in surprise when she lost her balance and fell into his arms. Her eyes were round as saucers when her eyes met his.

 

He chuckled. "I really don't want to go to work today." He wrapped his arm around her waist and kept her close. "Mark..." She frowned. "Haven't you been complaining that you needed to work?" Those were lies. "It's too early in the morning for work." Lies. "I'm sleepy." More lies. 

 

He wasn't sleepy, he was already wide awake the moment he realizes that Jiae was sleeping safely in his arms.

 

He heard her giggle. Her giggle was soft, beautifully singing in his ears as he looks at her. She cupped his cheeks, eyes smiled at him as though she was contented with his excuses. "Liar." She rested her forehead on his and closed her eyes. "Come on, Mark, you need to get to work." She got up. She barely managed to pull him up as well. 

 

"Come on, you're heavy!" She pouted, and he smiled at her response. "I'm up, I'm up..." He raised his hands in defeat and got up from the bed. She grinned and pulled him towards the washroom. "Clean up. I'll make breakfast." She closed the door and left him be. 

 

Mark leaned against the sink, his lips curved into a soft smile as he shakes his head at her action. Why does he find it adorable? He would be denying it, he should be denying it. But he couldn't. Not anymore. He thought.

 

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. This is going to be a problem. He knew it well. He grabbed his toothbrush and squeezed the toothpaste. Grabbing a towel, he dragged his feet to the shower.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter