Wants 028

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 028
I want you to give me more time, just a little more time to patch things up. 

 

The light was glaring, beaming bright in front of her eyes. She squeezed her eyes and turned, pulling the covers over her head as she snuggles close to the warmth next to her. She can feel his arm hug loosely by her waist. His arm was warm as well, comforting the cold that was bothering her bare skin. She heard him groan by her ear, then she heard the sheets shuffled. She felt him distant himself from her, and then she heard it. 

 

He cursed. 

 

"." Mark opened his eyes unwillingly when he felt the sun glaring at his face. He was utterly annoyed by the light, and was unwilling to move from the comfortable position they had for the entire night. She was snuggling close in his arms, and he was holding her close to his heart. It's mad, it's crazy, but they've done it.

 

They actually did it.

 

Why did we do it? He could have thought of it as a dream, he was going to think of it as a dream. But with Jiae being real, alive in flesh in front of him... It just ruined everything. He wasn't dreaming. Yesterday night wasn't a dream at all. It wasn't one of those bizzare fantasies that he dreamed about every night.

 

It was real.  

 

This is wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen. They weren't supposed to happen. 

 

How did this happen? How did they happen? Everything was a blur. He remembered drinking a few glasses, but he wouldn't have been intoxicated by a simple bottle of wine. He couldn't have. It might have not look like it, but he was quite a drinker. It'll take him quite some time to get knock out cold. So why did he allow something like this to happen? 

 

He needs to get out of here. He needs to think this through.

 

"Erm..." He can hear her soft groan as she makes an attempt to gets closer to his warmth. He stiffened then. Eyes bulged wide as he tries to move away.

 

He'll always try to leave, but she wouldn't let him.

 

"It's cold..." Her body was shivering under the covers. Why does it feel so cold? She couldn't be shivering, she couldn't be afraid of the cold when... She took the effort to finally open her eyes.

 

Bare. She was staring at his bare skin. She was staring at her bare skin. 

 

Huh? She blinked her eyes, confused.

 

Where are they? What have they done? Exactly what is going on now? She couldn't grasp the situation well. Her last memory was when she decided to depend on that one bottle of red liquid to boost her confidence. But what went wrong there? How did they end up in bed like this?

 

She can't remember anything at all. 

 

"Mark... What..." She tried to sit up, but her head started to hurt then. It hurt more than it should, more than back when she was introduced to a magical bottle of soju. It's crazy how a bottle of wine can screw up her memory when she can still remember everything after a bottle of soju. The intoxication was slow, but dangerous. 

 

Mark gulped. She probably wasn't aware of this, but her skin is showing. Everything is coming back to him like what happened last night. All those excessive movements, those burning touches, and all those insane breaths drawn that night... The heat was crazy. He made a move to put the quilt on her shoulder.

 

"Have some decency." He mumbled. "I'm a man." He proved that last night. "You can't just... Do that." 

 

She blinked. At first, she couldn't understand what he meant. He wasn't being exactly straightforward in this matter. And then it came to her.

 

Right, she's .

 

It was light, but he can see the soft shade of blush covering her cheeks. She had never been this exposed to him before. Yes, she might be confident enough to show him a little skin, but this was... She was completely stripped bare. What sort of confidence can she have when she was shaken by just his stare? 

 

She pulled the quilt close, sealing the ends by her chest and curled in a ball. "Thanks for the late reminder, idiot." Her voice muffled, and he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

 

She was adorable, that's what.

 

The silence dropped, condemning them both in an awkward peace after a long battle. She didn't know what to say, to be honest. What can she say at a time like this? What do people usually say after having ? Jiae might have looked like a veteran in this, but to be honest, she was probably more foreign in this field compared to Mark. She wouldn't know how to face him if she actually remembered what she did last night. She still doesn't despite not knowing. 

 

And Mark? He was just... Blank.

 

Why isn't he talking...? She peeked through the quilt. Why isn't he doing anything? He was just staring at her. His gaze was far, dazed as if his soul has detached from his body.

 

She her lips and moved forward, narrowing the distance between them. "Mark?" She whispered, waving her hand in front of his face. 

 

It took him awhile, but he finally snapped out of his thoughts when he realized how close her face was to him. Her cheeks were still flushed, her hair was a mess, and her round eyes were just... They're all too much for him to handle in an early morning. Especially on a morning like this. How can she still act so casually after what they've done? She didn't seem like she cared if she just... done it with him. Sure, she was drunk, but she could have accussed him for taking advantage of her. But she didn't, she decided to stay close to him despite everything that happened. 

 

It's just weird. He thought. It's inhuman to be like this.

 

She hid a smile behind the quilt and bit the cloth. "So..." She breathed, resting her chin on her knees. "What now?" 

 

She honestly didn't know how to react to this. But that was the only way to keep them away from the awkward tension that is slowly eating them up. Mark wouldn't talk, so she thought that she should, although that might have sounded a little dense coming from her, but that was the most passive sentence to say at the moment.

 

But Mark doesn't seem pleased with it. He was a little annoyed, just slightly. Why can't she act like how people usually react when they woke up in this state? Don't people usually panic? Why isn't she panicking at all?

 

He flicked her forehead. "Ouch!" She glared at him. "What was that for?"  

 

"How are you so calm?" He asked, brows pressed inwardly as he looks at the woman before him. How can she stay calm after what happened when his heart was practically attempting a breakthrough from his ribcage? This is crazy, he practically took advantage of her at her vulnerable state and all she has to say to that was "what now"? 

 

She paused. When was she calm? Her cheeks brightened before him, she practically covered herself like a cocoon when she realized she was completely exposed to him. How is that being calm? Mark's not making any sense now. She would be laughing, but her head hurt. Her frown was constantly glued on as if it has became a part of her facial feature. So she stared at him blankly. And he stared back. 

 

He blinked his eyes. Why isn't she responding?  

 

And her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter