Wants 031

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 031
I want you, as blind as a mad man would say. 

 

That day, Mark found himself waking up to Jiae beaming happily at him in the broad daylight. It was odd, but it wasn't anything bad. She was a lot... Brighter than usual, that's all. Her smile was bright, a radiant glow that blinds him. Her eyes were smiling as well, it was heart fluttering, to be honest.

 

"Morning." She whispered softly as she brushes his bangs aside. She wanted to see his face, really. After the talk she had with Mark, everything felt... lighter. It feels as if she was finally taken off the weight that was shouldering her for years, that she can finally breathe after all these years. He probably wasn't aware of it, but she was glad that he decided to listen to her rather than to judge her based on what he had gotten. 

 

She heard his long groan as he turns, his arm dropped loosely on her waist as he shifts closer. His eyes were still close, brows kneaded tight as he tries to hide from the sun. Silly boy. She giggled and pressed the spot between his brows, smoothing the crease as she smiles.

 

"It's ten, Mark." She said, fingers curled and flicked his forehead. It is a Saturday morning, but she wanted to cherish the feeling that was growing right then. The light skips of her heartbeat felt surreal, so uncontrollably good despite the circumstances.

 

It was wrong, she shouldn't be feeling this way just because he trusts her. He probably wouldn't look at her the same way, but can she help it? 

 

My heart wouldn't allow me to think otherwise. 

 

His breathing was soft, like a child stuck in a grown up's body. "Five minutes..." He mumbled softly, and she pouted. "But it's already ten!" I want to have breakfast with you. She pursed her lips and pushed herself off the bed.

 

"Mark, get up!" She shook his shoulder, but he wouldn't budge. She was sure that he opened his eyes there. He definitely did. She huffed and crossed her arms. "I'm going to get angry." She pouted, and he shifted his position. He opened his eyes, ruffling his messy blonde locks as he squints his eyes from the sunlight.

 

When he sees her, she smiled and pinched his cheek. "Wake up, Mark." She nudged his arm, making pulling motions, but he still wouldn't budge. He was just staring at her, his blank face fixed.

 

She tilted her head and waved. "Mark?" She called, but he hadn't move.

 

"Silly, are you still dazed-" She yelped in surprise when he pulled her by her wrist and fell back on the bed. "Mark!" She whined when she found him grinning playfully at her. He pulled the quilt over their bodies and closed his eyes again.

 

"Mark, this is not funny." She frowned. "I'm really going to get angry." He wouldn't move. 

 

"Mark! Seriously, sto-" She gasped at the sudden contact on her lips. Is that his way to tell her to shut up now? 'Cause it's working. She found heat crawling up her skin, tinting her cheeks as she holds her breath. She blinked her eyes, confused when he pulls back. His grin was wide, playful as a cat. "Shh, your husband's trying to sleep." He pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes. "Just keep quiet."

 

She stared at his shirt, dazed. Unbelievable. She glared at the blonde head and punched his chest lightly. "Idiot." She'd say that, but she honestly didn't mind the light peck in such an early morning. But that didn't change the fact that they need to get out of bed. He needs to get changed and have breakfast. She wants them to enjoy breakfast together, with coffee and stuff. She looked up to his peaceful expression. 

 

Two can play this game, hon. 

 

She grinned and cupped his cheeks. "Mark." She called, and he cracked a lid. "Hm?" He responded lazily and tilted his head down, eyes staring at her in daze. She pushed herself up by her elbow and turned, hovering over him as she bites her lips. She can feel his shoulders stiffen then. Yes, he's nervous now.

 

She giggled and leaned in. "You teased me." She whispered by his ear.

 

He shivered, eyes shot wide awake at her soft breath. What is she doing now? Are they going back to how it was again? He wasn't sure how to react to this, but when she presses her lips on his, he knew he was a goner. What's there to react to when his mind is completely drowned in her scent? He groaned, his elbows were supporting his weight as he pushes himself up to lock in deeper. He can feel her smile as she wraps her arms around his neck. He is now sitting straight, his arms were resting about her hips. Her hands were trapped in his blonde locks, clawing, dug deep as she pulls him close. 

 

. He was devouring her, his heart thumped crazily as he nibbles on the red flesh. Her lips should be swollen by now, numb from the thrill of their little make out session. He pulled back, his eyes dropped to the light flutter of her eyes. Her lashes are long, he realized. The curls were beautiful. What else is there that's new? What else is there that he wasn't aware of? The soft curls of her supposedly straight hair? Or was it the light twinkle in her eyes whenever she gets her way? Was it her irresistable lips? Or the gentle, warming smile that she finally showed to him?  

 

Everything about Jiae is just... Breathtaking.

 

He brushed her hair, pushing the strand of hair behind her ear as he catches his breath. "Have you gotten prettier?" He whispered, fingers gently brushing her jaw. One more thing, he noticed the light tint on her cheeks. It was a reaction he has never seen from her, something foreign, but he love it. The rose cheeks on her face made her beautiful, far more perfect than she already was. She would shift her gaze away too. Adorable. 

 

He smiled and pinched her cheek. "Are you shy now, Tuan Jiae?" He teased, and she slapped his hand away. "I don't want to talk to you." She groaned and got up from the bed. "Wash up, I'll make breakfast." She smiled and left through the door. 

 

Mark ruffled his hair and gently, he chortled. 

 

I must be crazy. 

 

He probably is.

 

 

He was definitely crazy. Because, oh who would be in their right mind to meet their wife's ex? I'm probably the only one. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't the least bit worried about meeting this Myungsoo guy. What if he was up to no good? What if Jiae was tricked by him? Who will she believe then? You know she'll believe him more than you. His heart felt bitter at the thought. It is considerably normal for her to believe in someone she knew longer than a stranger like him. It's perfectly normal, but why doesn't it feel right?

 

He drove as she navigated the way. She refused to tell him where they're heading to and decided that it was fun to direct him just like that. She made him do crazy, dangerous changes in lanes on the road. It was dangerous. But she seemed happy.

 

The things I do... He sighed and turned as she instructed. "Over there." She pointed, her index finger tapped on the window glass as she points at the white building. It was a hospital, somewhere he hadn't been for quite some time. Here? He briefly recalled the smell of medicine from her back then. So it was from here? She had been visiting this man since then? He pursed his lips and entered the entrance. 

 

He parked the car, and she happily skipped out of the vehicle. "Hurry up, slowpoke." She grabbed his wrist and nudged him quick, pointing at the door in excitement.

 

Mark shook his head, but followed her regardless. The woman has lost her teasing glow. She was completely replaced by a childlike behavior that he found a liking to. Cute. He smiled lightly and walked. The Mark Tuan back then would have pulled back and avoided the crowd, but he felt completely immuned to the eyes that were following them as they enter the lift. 

 

Jiae pressed the floor and beamed at him. She seemed really excited. He noticed that since awhile ago. Her smile was wide, she was humming to a soft melody, and her eyes were smiling as well. He watched as she rests her head on his arm. She was a little short to lean on his shoulder at this height. He chuckled and looked at the numbers increase on the screen. How many floors is that? He lost count, but it felt as quick as his fast paced heart.

 

He was a little nervous then.

 

Every step he took down the hall was heavy, a little hesitant despite the light tug of her arms. "Stop being a kid, Mark." She pouted and pointed at the door. "We're literally three steps away from it." She frowned when he didn't move. What's wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter