Wants 018

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 018
I want you to stay, but no. 

 

Mark was home early that day. He drove home at an insane speed just to find the house empty as a ghost town. Jiae was nowhere to be seen. He frowned and entered the room. "Jiae?" He called, but there was no reply. If it were the usual days, Jiae would have came out of the kitchen wearing the apron she bought for herself. She'll most definitely be holding a spatula, and her hair will be tied into a loose ponytail. But where is she now? That's what he'd like to ask.

 

I'll just clean myself up. He washed himself in the shower and changed out of his working attire. It has been a long boring day for Mark Tuan. He had been camping in the office as if that was his cave just to decrease the amount of files he has on his desk. He had cleared off about twenty percent of the pile, and he'll probably be done within a few days. 

 

An hour has passed since Mark came back home, but Jiae hasn't came back. He wouldn't lie, he was starting to grow anxious of her sudden disappearance. Usually, she would send him a message texting her whereabouts and what time she'll be back. But today was just weird. She hadn't sent him any messages at all.

 

Woof. His pup Coco was staring at him as it wags its tail. "Coco." He picked up the pup and laid on the couch tiredly. "Have you seen Jiae?" He asked. As if the dog will answer you, Mark Tuan. He sighed and closed his eyes. To be honest, he was actually quite hungry. But there was no food on the dining table. 

 

Click. He heard the familiar sound of his front door, and immediately, Coco jumped right out of his arms and rushed to the door.

 

"Coco-ah~" Her voice comforts him. His anxiety faded the moment he sees her hugging his dog with the warm smile on her face. "Mark." She was smiling at him as well. But there was a catch. Why does her voice sound strained?

 

"Jiae." He got up from the couch and approached her. "Hey." She released Coco and entered the kitchen. "You hungry?" She asked, even though it was pretty obvious. His stomach growled, that pretty much answered her question already.

 

She chuckled and grabbed a pan. "Alright, I'll make you something simple today." She said and opened the fridge. "A normal fried rice would be good, yes?" She asked, even though she knew the answer.

 

He smiled. "Yeah, that'll be good." He said.

 

And then she started cooking. She was skilled. She has always been as skilled as the professionals he had seen in his own hotel. Where did she learn it from? He'll wonder, but she'll probably never give him an answer. His brows frowned in response. Right, no matter how hard he tries to understand her. The girl never seemed to want to have anything to do with him at all. She'll leave. He once told himself not to sink any deeper. She will definitely leave in two years. And she won't even hesitate to step out of this place then. He will have to let her go, he will have to release that hand... 

 

But somehow, he couldn't anymore.

 

"Jiae?" He called, but she was too focused on the dish to turn around.

 

He instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist, surprising the girl as she fidgeted in his arms and glared at him. "Mark! I'm holding a knife!" She groaned and struggled to wiggle out of his embrace. "Mark! Don't you want dinner?" She pouted, and he chuckled as he rests his chin on the crook of her neck. "I do." He muttered, lips pressed on her skin as he closes his eyes.

 

Funny. He thought as he tightens his grip around her waist. It's weird. He thought. Brows furrowed at the faint smell coming from Jiae's hair. He caught a faint scent of medicine. He frowned. Clinic? He was starting to guess where could she have been to. Of course he wouldn't think of asking Jiae, she wouldn't tell him anything after all. It'll just be a pointless talk if he does that. 

 

So he wouldn't question anything. He'll just cherish the limited amount of time he has left with her.

 

Two years, and they'll be gone. His hands moved, pulling her closer to him as he breathes, taking in her scent. She drives me insane. He thought and stared at her face. She had given up on trying to get him to free her. So she decided to comfortably chop onions with him hugging her like a bear.

 

"Mark, I need to get the spatula." She turned to him with her round, bambi eyes. How can she be so innocent when she was actually a tempting devil in disguise? He pressed his lips thin and took a step back. She giggled. "Aigo, why are you so cute today?" She pinched his cheek and then took the spatula. There it is again. She's treating him like a child when in fact, he's definitely older than her.

 

"I'm not cute." He rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't call a man cute."

 

"I don't really think that's the right term to use." She fried a simple plate of rice and walked passed him after she's done. "You're a boy." She grinned as soon as she places the plate on the dining table.

 

"You get flustered whenever I fool with you. You're still a boy, Mark." She patted his cheek and smiled. "Dinner is served, our cute little Markiepooh."

 

Markiepooh?! He grabbed her wrist before she can remove her apron and pulled her close to him. "What now Mark? I'm all sweaty and I really want to bathe- Oh my god! Mark!" She screamed and wrapped her arms around his neck when he wrapped his arms beneath her thigh and carried her up.

 

"Screw dinner." He mumbled and threw her on the couch with one swift dump. She winced when he jumped on her and clasped both her hands above her head. He had her trapped tight, pinned flat as he hovers over her. "I'm a boy?" He raised an eyebrow, and she rolled her eyes. "Yes, a boy." She smirked, and he raised an eyebrow. 

 

"You're childish, naive and-" She gasped, then bursted into a laughing fit when she felt the tickling sensation on her sides. Mark was tickling her, his fingers drew limitless laughters from the girl as she struggles to escape the wrath of his fingers.

 

"M-Mark! Stop it! This isn't... Funny..." She can barely speak as he laughs along with her. His grip on her wrists loosened, and she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck as she twisted her body beneath him. "Mark!" She cried and pulled her close. She was already in tears from the laughters that he forced out of her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter