Wants 012

You Want Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You Want Me
Don't you?

Wants 012
I want you to stay alert, and never let your guard down.  

 

"So?" she raised an eyebrow. To be honest, she wasn't actually particularly interested in his past relationships. Whatever happened in the past was in the past. Plus, those were none of her business anyway. Jiae wasn't one to enjoy involving herself in troublesome things like that. But the look on his face, the hilarious look of terror  of her husband intrigued her. She was interested in breaking all the weak defenses Mark had put up to keep their relationship in check. Mark wouldn't know, but Jiae was fairly aware of the way he looked at her and observed her face. No matter how unladylike she was, she knew what that meant.

 

And the thought brought a light smirk on her face.

 

"Aren't you going to answer me, husband?" She tilted her head all too innocently and crossed her arms. If one didn't know any better, they would have thought that she was jealous, when in fact, she was just enjoying the way Mark panicked. It was hilariously adorable, the way his brows would frown tightly, his eyes becoming round as saucers when she asked that question. And now, he was diverting his gaze elsewhere in hopes to avoid her question. 

 

Jiae could have giggled there, but she chose to kept up her act until he breaks.

 

She waved at the guests as they leave the venue. She was smiling again, but Mark felt intimidated the moment her eyes shifted back to him. He gulped, nibbling his lips nervously as he slowly shifted his gaze away. Her eyes were piercing his defenses. It surprises him how easily Jiae could mess with his intentions with just a simple, innocent gaze. "Why must she ask that question?" he wondered. Jiae never striked as a nosy person to him. 

 

He cleared his throat. "Why do you ask?" he questioned.

 

Jiae paused. Her expression was unreadable, a blurred reflection when she saw Eunbi leaving the venue. She faked a smile and waved, though her expression was stone cold evil. "I can be curious," she said as she turned to him. "I think father's calling for you," she gestured the old man who was smiling at her. Smiling back, she waved. "Go, I'll wait for you somewhere around the corner." she said and lightly patted his arm.

 

"Act well, Mark." Mark wasn't exactly sure, but he couldn't go against the girl when she smiled and waved him off. Jiae was glad, slightly contented that he had decided to listen to her and talk to his father. He wouldn't like this. She thought and turned to Eunbi who was approaching her. He definitely wouldn't. She smiled at Eunbi and waved again. "If it isn't Eunbi-ssi." She greeted, although she had met the girl literally just a few minutes ago. 

 

"You're good at acting." Eunbi commented, and Jiae's smile stiffened. Ah, she knows. She wouldn't blame Eunbi, she wasn't used to this. All the smiling and gentle, ladylike gestures weren't her thing. She never liked it anyway. Jiae was still smiling, but of course, she was slightly annoyed with how stubborn Eunbi was in this.

 

"And you're a stubborn one," she responded. "Quite persistent, too."

 

She couldn't cross her arms in front of her, not when the guests were moving out of the venue. Eunbi's brows furrowed. Did they? She wouldn't know, but Jiae was fairly aware of Eunbi's intentions. Those were silent gestures, but Jiae could read them all. The frown she noticed in the chapel reflected dissatisfaction and discontent, the get up portrayed that she.. "Did you have fun?" Jiae asked. "You know you look like the bride with the white dress you're wearing there. Not to mention that you're holding the bouquet of flowers I gave you just now." 

 

The girl couldn't chuckle, but Jiae snickered when she sneaked a glance at the blonde head.

 

"So how does it feel?" Jiae asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "How does it feel like to live the moment of your own?"

 

Eunbi's brow twitched. Jiae was definitely intentionally annoying her, she knew that all too well. But she still fell for for the bait as expected. "You're a ." she hissed with resent in her voice, but Jiae didn't seem to mind her insult. "Don't we all know now?" she chuckled humorlessly. "But that isn't the main point."  

 

"Let's all be honest here," she clapped her small hands together gently. "You still like Mark."

 

The flustered expression on Eunbi's face was evident. She did not have to say anything more. And a light smirk appeared on Jiae's face when Eunbi tried to dodge her statement. "What makes you say that?" she was trying to push everything away. Jiae chuckled and clicked her tongue. "You're a wedding planner. You should know the forms of courtesy in a wedding."  

 

"And yet, you're trying to outshine the bride." Jiae was looking at her dress. Eunbi stiffened, her body feeling paralyzed by Jiae's words. She didn't know what to say or how to react. The woman before her sounded as if she knew everything. The smug look on Jiae's face was radiating with confidence. And those eyes, as if she had read through her like an open book... it terrified her.  

 

"Must have been an honest mistake," Jiae was smiling again, but her eyes were cold. "Or so I hope."

 

Eunbi's fist was clenched tight by her side. The girl wouldn't say anything. She wouldn't show her true colors despite her aimless opposition. No woman can pull off the same sane act like how Jiae did. It was almost as if she didn't have a heart to begin with. Jiae didn't seem to care about Eunbi's antics. Jiae's smile mirrors a devil's, almost as if she was barely amused by Eunbi's foolish behavior.  

 

"How long are you planning to deceive him?" Eunbi's voice sounded weak and slightly trembling. "Mark doesn't like it when people deceives him, he'll get hurt with you here." 

 

Jiae paused. Her lips pursed at Eunbi's words. He will get hurt. The corner of her lips lifted into a smile. "You're kind, Eunbi-ssi." she commented and clicked her heels. Pulling the hem of her long train, she noticed the worried expression Mark had on his face. He had been sneaking glances at her from time to time, Jiae had assumed. His parents were talking to him, but the nerve of that man to not listen to the least bit of what his parents had to say on his wedding day. She snickered at the thought in her head, entertained by her own imagination.

 

"But instead of worrying about him, you should really stop." Jiae started. "I'd like you to behave, Kang Eunbi." her gentle but intimidating whispers scared Eunbi. Her hands were tied, grasped by Jiae's hand. One would think that Jiae was embracing a friend, but in fact, she was gradually getting more afraid of her.
 

"Who would stand by your side if you were to ruin this important day now?" She gave Eunbi's hand a tight squeeze, then took a step back. "Think of the consequences before you act." Eunbi stood there frozen, petrified at the thought of what more Jiae has to say to her.

 

The silence was a killer, and the birds that chirped mocked Eunbi when the girl before her decided to smile in response, knowing her intentions. How can someone smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter