여자 친구

300 HOURS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re all tired and almost knocked out from the flight when four black vans arrive at the hotel where we’re checked in. I didn’t even notice I was riding with the bosses until Mr. Joonmyeon offered his hand to help me out of the vehicle. The bellboys immediately assisted us of taking out our stuff and luggage from the company van. Once we’re all in the lobby, Mr. Dyo gathers us all for a small announcement.

I look up at the huge wall clock above the reception area. It’s one o’clock in the morning here. Yawning, I lower my head and cover my mouth. I smell a scent of men’s perfume and when I look at the person beside me, it’s Mr. Oh looking intently at Mr. Dyo and paying attention to what he’s saying, while I’m busy paying attention on something else like how Mr. Oh looks perfect even though he’s tired like all of us.

“So, production team, your wake-up call is at 7am. Please be on time. The vehicles will be waiting for you outside along with the materials and equipment we need for the shoot later today. Models and glam team, you should be present on set by ten o’clock and start preparing,” Mr. Dyo tells us and we nod. He looks at his phone and scrolls for a moment before he looks at the bosses, “As for the heads, you’re all required to meet everyone at location by two o’clock in the afternoon,” He adds.

“As for room assignments, here are your keycards,” Mr. Dyo distributes keycards to people and I didn’t get any. Well, that means I have to look for a roommate, probably someone who have not listened to a word about me from brunette and blondie. The struggle would be very real. I look around for a moment, “We’re all on the eleventh floor. 8 rooms all in all. Please assist yourselves and make sure your luggage are delivered to your respective rooms,”

When we’re dismissed, we all head to the elevator while I have no way of knowing where to room tonight. The elevator ride is quiet because the staff took a different lift from the bosses and the bosses are extremely quiet. I feel a pinch of regret following Mr. Oh around like I’m his puppy. I don’t know if I should even be with him. I don’t need to remind him of anything or make him coffee, right? Technically I’m kind of off-duty at this very moment, right? So why the hell am I still following him around?

We arrive at the eleventh floor and we all exit the lift and enter the carpeted, dim-lighted hallway of the two-stare hotel. It’s kind of scary because of its classic look. The staff is looking for their rooms and I’m looking at which door gets a few people in. I feel an arm over my shoulder and when I look up, it’s Mr. Kai.

“So, roomie,” He says with that smile on his face.

“Roomie?” I ask as I sheepishly chuckle and shake my head, “I’m rooming with the rest of the staff, sir.” I say with a wry smile on my face.

“No you’re not.” A hand tugs mine, pulling me away from Mr. Kai. It’s Mr. Oh, holding me across his room, “You’re rooming with me,” Mr. Oh says, deadpan serious. He eyes at Mr. Kai briefly before he slides the card through the digital knob and I’m pulled inside the room.

Once the door is closed behind me, Mr. Oh lets go of my hand and walks further in the room as he peels his coat off of him. I walk sheepishly behind him, wanting to raise a hand and ask a question like a first grade student but his back is to me and he’s running his digits through his brown hair. We submerge into another room, there’s a couch across a television and behind the couch is a queen-sized bed. I would notice everything in this room but I’m too busy trying to catch the attention of my boss.

“Sir,” I finally say. He doesn’t face me, but instead sits at the end of the bed and removes his shoes. He climbs up the bed like a five-year-old and I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t cute. He lies on his back and loses the first two buttons of his suit.

“Sir,” I call again, “I’m supposed to be with the rest of the staff, right?”

“Yeah,”

“So why am I here?”

“The rest of the staff and Jongin do not know of your brother’s knife. The last thing I want is to have someone’s head chopped off when we get back to Seoul,” He tells me, but with his eyes closed and he’s facing the ceiling. I make a face, “Besides. I promised your brother I’d take care of you. It’s part of the deal of allowing you to go here,”

“We’re thousands of miles away from him, he wouldn’t know a thing.”

“I gave my word so I have to do it,” He says, still with closed eyes, “Ah my feet hurts,” I hear him mutter.

Just then, someone knocks on the door. I don’t hesitate to walk and get it myself. When I look through the peephole, it’s a bellboy with our bags. I open the door and greet him with a smile.

“Hello, Miss. These are bags for Mr. and Mrs. Oh?” I flush, my eyes are wide and my cheeks are heating up. I look down on the bags and they are Mr. Oh’s and mine but I don’t answer him. I feel a presence behind me and I’m frozen on my spot. The bellboy smiles up and this is how I know it’s Sehun’s body pressed behind me, “Hello, sir. I was asked to deliver the bags of Mr. and Mrs. Oh,”

“What?”

“The other room specifically told me to deliver these bags to Mr. and Mrs. Oh. You guys are the newly weds, right?” I’m baffled. The bellboy’s smile is genuine. Mr. Oh opens the door further to let the bellboy carry our luggage inside. I lean on the doorframe while Mr. Oh leans on the door with an exasperated look on his face.

The bellboy walks out of the room and beams us another smile. He suddenly hands us a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign. I don’t take it. Mr. Oh hesitates but lets it hang on one finger, “This is from the other room, too?”

“Yes, sir. They said work shouldn’t stop you from your honeymoon,” Mr. Oh is close to murdering someone now. Meanwhile, I just want to laugh at what the bellboy’s saying and how much he actually believes everything, “I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. We rarely get newly weds to stay here for honeymoons. You guys are pretty cute, too. A little young, but yeah…have a lovely stay!”

“Thanks,” Mr. Oh says half-heartedly and he pushes me back in the room again before closing the door behind me. Once we’re all alone, he sighs exasperatedly and throws the sign on the table by the door. I finally release my laughter and Mr. Oh is looking at me, judging me so hard, “What are you laughing at?”

“The bellboy just got so played. I feel sorry for him,” I say through my snorts. I feel my cheeks heating up, “Oh god. Mr. Park and Mr. Byun are good at this,”

“Shut up,” Mr. Oh rolls his eyes and walks back to bed. He’s muttering that his feet hurt as he climbs back to bed.

“You don’t have to be so grumpy, Mr. Oh,” I say.

“Yeah, well you’re not the one with sore feet and sore body, Mrs. Oh,” My heart stops for a good second, hearing him call me that. Mrs. Oh. No. Don’t even think about thinking about it Haerin. I try to shake the thought away as I look at him rest his head on the headboard and closes his eyes. I see him move his feet, rotate them, trying to rid of the pain. Instinctively I walk to the bed and sit across his feet. He gives me a look as I take his feet, “Woah! What are you doing?!” He exclaims, startled of my action.

I roll my eyes and snatch his feet again, “Shut up. I’m just going to massage your feet.”

“Why?” He arches a brow.

“Well didn’t you say they’re sore?” I ask him with my matter-of-fact tone. I peel off the socks and I feel him hesitate to let me give him a massage, “Don’t worry, I give my brother foot massages a lot. I’m pretty good at it. So sit back and relax,”

He shrugs and leans on the headboard again as I start massaging his foot. It’s weird, I’ll admit. I mean, it’s not everyday I get to massage my boss’ feet. Silence wraps us both and I don’t really mind. I can feel the softness of his skin and all I can ask myself is how is this man’s feet be prettier than my face? Ugh. And I thought Mr. Byun’s face is pretty enough.

He clears his throat, “By the way. About the movie in the plane…”

“Oh, that.” I say, “Yeah, I’m sorry I fell asleep. I didn’t mean to,”

“I feel bad I made you wait. There were just too many things to do,” He says with a pang of regret in his voice. I give him a smile to assure him it’s alright with me. His face sort of lights up, “I’ll try to be as Sehun as possible,”

I chuckle upon his response even though I know that there’s a low possibility of seeing the carefree side of him during this trip because we’re here for work, “Don’t worry about it, sir. I understand,” I tell him, “Still feeling sore?” I ask him as I give him a small smile.

“Not so much. You can stop now,” He tells me and I do as told. I immediately get up from bed and look for the cabinet where they put extra blankets and pillows. When I finally found them, I took them out and settled them on the couch, “What are you doing?” I hear him ask as I unfold the duvet.

“Going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter