Chapter 8 (180817)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

As Jiyong went for his bath after they came back, Taeyeon quickly hid under the blankets.

She bites her nails as she recalls what just happened.

Her heart was still thumping like crazy and doesn't give any sign of stopping.

Recently, she felt that Jiyong might be in love with her but shake off the idea because isn't his nature making others feel loved? He's a playboy!

More importantly, would he even fall for a commoner like her?

He even made the deal with the rule that they shouldn't fall in love with one another.

So why would he fall in love with her, she feels like was just blinded by her own feelings; she was too desperate wanting to have mutual feelings.

She wanted to tell him and ask him so much that it feels so suffocating.

Yet, was scared of the thoughts that he would leave her if he finds out the truth.

Just then, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, it was him.

She could distinguish him from the comforting smell from his body.

No one says anything and son she just slowly doses off to sleep in his embrace.

 

It was the day of the gathering.

Jiyong went to fetch Taeyeon after a tiring day at work.

When he entered the dressing room, he was stunned. He was originally strolling into the room carefreely but immediately froze on the spot when he saw something.

Taeyeon looks at him with an amused expression, making fun of him by waving her hand in front of his face to see if his soul is still there.

His soul didn't leave him, it was just that he was mesmerised by her, in the gown he picked exclusively for her.

He knew it would fit her, but he didn't expect the result to exceed his expectation.

"I'm regretting it" Jiyong mutter. His eyes have never left her once.

Taeyeon pouts at his statement "Doesn't it look good on me?" she felt disappointed.

Her heart sank.

Jiyong had his face coved with his hand in the form of his fist as he shyly said: "I am jealous and too selfish to show you to other men" he confessed.

Taeyeon's head explodes, 'What is this situation!! Does that mean...? No way, don't get your hopes up, Taeyeon!'. She mentally slaps herself.

She fans her hot blushing face and avoids Jiyong's intense glance.

 

"Let's go" they link their arms and head to the hall.

 

Their entrance attracts everyone's attention.

"Who is that beautiful girl beside Prince Jiyong?"

"Which family did that girl comes from?"

Everyone was looking and talking about them. But no one knows that they were actually married and that she was actually a commoner.

 

"I will go to talk to some people, you can take something to eat first," Jiyong said and they separated.

Taeyeon went to the buffet table, there are drinks, cakes and pastries. She piles up each of the tiny pastries on her plate and gobbles them up, not caring about the views of other people on her abrupt and informal behaviour.

She wasn't pretty happy when she spots Jiyong linking arms with another woman from the side of her eye, she gobbles on her food fiercely, munching on it as if she was taking revenge on that woman.

Jiyong and his new female partner were laughing and chatting with other major characters.

He looks happy. Taeyeon gloomily took a drink and drown it down, not even caring what the drink was or the taste.

 

She then realised it was alcohol when she starts getting tipsy.

She wanted to go outdoor to take a breather but was held back by a hand.

She thought it was Jiyong, her face brightens up but when she looks back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter