Chapter 6 (070617)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

Taeyeon's eyes slowly flickered open, it was sore, she touched it and flinch slightly.

She then noticed something hugging around her waist; a pair of arms. Her sight turns toward the owner.

He was still sleeping soundly, like a baby. She observes him and suddenly has the urge to pinch these cheeks of his.

Her hand slowly and stealthily reach out for him. Just a bit more and she will touch it.

She holds her breath and there she goes.

She got caught by another hand that was previously lying on her waist.

"What do you think you are doing?" a husky voice asks her.

She quickly feigns innocent and tries to run away but was stopped.

Her face deepens to crimson as she met his droopy eyes.

She tries to run away but instead was hugged even tighter. He buries his face into the back of her neck and says with his husky voice "Let's sleep some more".

Taeyeon's stiff and uncomfortable face softens as she hears him.

However, when they hear a knock and the door creaking open by his Butler; Butler Choi, an elder, his hair parted neatly and his face looks young yet old with these wrinkles.

Butler Choi went into the room and greeted them professionally despite being taken back by the sight of his master on the floor with a bump on his head which he can somehow guess what has happened.

Butler Choi has come to remind them about the breakfast in a few minutes time.

Taeyeon rushed to prepares herself, she can't make her mother-in-law's impression of her becomes worse than it already was.

Jiyong looks at her and recalls about yesterday's event. His mother can always read his and his siblings' mind so well that they can never hide anything from her.

Even the fact that he is romantically interested in Taeyeon. Not as the infamous Playboy but the real him.

He still can't accept the fact that he blushed. He never knew that letting their parents learn about their love life can be so embarrassing and if Taeyeon knew about this, she would definitely laugh her head off or the worst case, leave him, since he is broke their last rule which is to not fall for the other party.

His eyes follow her wherever she goes. A smile played on his lips as he remembers the first time he saw her until now. It was like everything has been planned perfectly for them and is their fate since their first encounter which he feels that she doesn't remember at all, however, that was the most important day when he becomes interested in someone for the first time and so, he chose her to be his fake wife even if he has to search for her in the entire world to meet her again, and the second time they met again is when she came to this Kingdom and barge into his room, he didn't expect to meet her again so easily and now, they're together, married.


However, despite knowing that she probably hates him and will be unwilling to marry him. He decided to make a deal with her just to be with her. His mind has been fully occupied with her during work before they met again. It was so tough and it is his first time to feel this way, this made him feels frustrated. Then when he sees her again, it is like his dark world has brightened up and is full of life once again.
 

Now, he just wanted her to be beside him no matter how selfish this seems to be. That day when he proposed, he treated her coldly and serious so that he can get over her and end his one-sided love then made these rules so that she would not make him falls even deeper when she enters his life. But it doesn't seem to work at all. The smiles, her voice, her eyes, her gestures, these blushing cheeks, everything of her that are meant for him made him forgot about other things. Even the determination he built up the past few weeks without seeing her seems to collapse in an instance like a sturdy tower losing its foundation in a mere second. He already forgot about all his tactics, all the rules. He can only see her. Jiyong never wanted something so badly and she's the only one who could give and made him feels butterflies in his stomach which he never thought actually existed at all. It was such a refreshing feeling that he can't get enough.

Taeyeon and Jiyong were the second last to get to the dining room. The atmosphere was as tense as ever as no one has spoken at all, even Princess Sunny, the well-known active Princess in the Palace.

Just then, the last two members have arrived. Tiffany has a very guilty look, meanwhile Seunghyun has some almost faded handprints on his face but still, he has his regularly smiling face on.

Taeyeon wonders what happened to them. It doesn't seem to be a fight.

"Wives are scary huh" Jiyong teases him, in a low voice so no one except Seunghyun will hear.

The oldest frown and fired back "Seems true" His eyes focused on the fresh bump on Jiyong's head.

Everything that happened after that morning breakfast was hell for Taeyeon.

Right after breakfast, she was told to go for literature and history lessons and were also taught to read and write as basic which she already knows how to, therefore surprising the teachers and the Queen since most girls don't get the chance to learn such skills. However, even though Taeyeon has forgotten her past, the skills she learns from the past just appears naturally.

Then right after that, she has to go to the fitness room and train her body. Then to the dancing room to learn ballroom danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter