Chapter 3 (240517) TopFany Moment

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

*A few weeks ago, before Tiffany received the engagement request*

The Kwon royal family gathered at the dining table for their breakfast.

Prince Jiyong munched on his food lazily, he was still sleepy but was forced by the Queen to come out from his cosy bed.

"Jiyong, shouldn't you settle down already?" The Queen spoke out.

His fork drop from his grip, he had stopped munching on his food and was completely awoke.

Jiyong laughed nervously, he can't imagine a life of being tied to his own family, "You are kidding right, Mother?"

She shook her head and continues eating her meal gracefully.

"Here, Prince Jiyong" a servant put a photo next to his plate.

Jiyong grumpily looks at the back of the photo intensively before gathering the courage to pick it up to see the Queen's recommendation.

He disinterestedly looks at the photo, 'Not my type, but...'.

He turns his eyes to his brother and caught him looking at him "Shouldn't the eldest get married first?".

Jiyong pushed the photo to the Crown prince, Prince Seunghyun picks up the photo.

His brows raised.

 

"What do you think Crown prince?" The Queen's eyes glisten, the crown prince had been having troubles to find a partner from his many matchmaking session which makes her worries that her child might be... err... not straight.

Prince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter