Chapter 2 (230517)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany knocked on her door, she finally finished her makeup and dressed up in her ball gown.

A dispirited Taeyeon appears as the door opens, "What had happened to you?" Tiffany laughs, it was rare seeing Taeyeon like this.

"Let's go now, I will dress you up nicely" Tiffany winked, she hugs the girl's arm and brings her out of her room but the other girl did not budge from her spot.

Taeyeon tries to stop her "I'm only your , there's no need for me to dress up so nicely"

Tiffany pouts and looks at her "Even if you are my , you should dress beautifully for this event, and besides..."

She continues as she whispers to her "Besides is just an excuse, I want you to join me and enjoy the ball, and for you to judge my fiance" Tiffany smile, her eyes were forming the crescent that Taeyeon loves to see the most.

Taeyeon's heart melt and she give in to the younger girl.

"Alright," she said.

Taeyeon has chosen a white wrap dress from Tiffany's wardrobe which Tiffany has spent 20 minutes to convince her to wear as she guarantees that it would look great on Taeyeon.

The bell at the clock tower cranks as chime loudly as the clock strike 7 just for today.

Tiffany followed by Taeyeon steps in the extravagant ballroom, Taeyeon looks around with her eyes glistening, she was awed by the fancy interior decorations and the appealing food and drinks at the side of the room. They were waving to her and asking her to come over, she knows.

Minutes later, an impactful voice sound through the huge ballroom "Welcome ladies and gentlemen" the King of Kwon Kingdom appears from the 2nd floor. The ballroom quietens down as everyone pays their attention to the King.

"Today, I would like to introduce Princess Tiffany from the Hwang Kingdom who will soon be married to my son, the crown prince. Please welcome her".

The spotlight was on Tiffany, Tiffany elegantly bowed to the royals then to the audience before making her way to the staircase and to the side of the King.

Tiffany sigh in relieve, she was so nervous that she thought she might trip while climbing up the stairs.

She looks around her as she finds something missing 'Where is my fiance?' she thought.

She hears someone chuckle behind her.

"Sorry for being late, I'm your fiance, the crown prince Seunghyun".

Tiffany blushed as she saw the charming smile he gives her after completing his introduction.

But she regains her composure quickly.

Taeyeon giggles as she watches her "So you like him huh" Taeyeon whisper to herself and grin widely.

Taeyeon suddenly feels lightheaded and sleepy, 'Why? How long have I not slept' she thought as she felt a strong urge of sleepiness. She has been busy these days and forgotten to sleep unknowingly. But before she can derive an answer for the questions for herself, she lost conscious.

"How many favours are you going to owe me?" Jiyong chuckles silently as he held on to Taeyeon so that she doesn't fall on the floor.

The next moment she woke up, she was in a bed, it was dark outside. She held her head as she felt slightly dizzy. 'Where am I?' she looks around, it doesn't look like hers or Tiffany's room.

"You finally woke up" she recognized the voice, it comes from the person she does not want to see the most.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter