Chapter 10 (310817)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

"Did you find her yet?" Jiyong asks Taeyang.

Taeyang gulped guiltily, and shake his head in response.

Jiyong sighed before he made his way to meet the King, his father, who said that he has something important to tell him.

He went into the room and the first thing he saw was the back of a woman.

For an instant, he thought it was Taeyeon but it was not. It was Kiko, the Prime Minister's daughter.

He thinks he knew what is going to happen today.

Like what he expected, it was about marriage with Kiko.

"I won't marry her, I will only marry Taeyeon" Jiyong made his stand clear and turn to leave.

The King was obviously unhappy with his son's decision but remains silent because he knew the reason behind it.

At first, he thought that time can solve everything, but it has been months already and there is no sign of him giving up.

Kiko was unpleased, she follows him out of the room.

She tries to call after him but was ignored, things were not like this before Taeyeon's arrival.

'It was all her fault!!' Kiko cursed in her mind, Jiyong and her were always together in the past, he was so nice to her and has never ignored her once, but now...

Kiko bites her lips.

"If you don't marry me, I will destroy that girl" she threatens him.

Jiyong stops on his track, his face full of anger.

He grabs her arms tightly, "Where is she?!" he shouted.

Kiko was frightened but put on a straight face.

"Say!!"

"I won't tell you unless you agree to the marriage!"

Jiyong marched off madly, he knew Kiko since young. Kiko was always persistent and get whatever she wants through any methods. He won't be able to get any information from her.

"The first day of next month will be the engagement party, if you don't come, I can't assure the safety of that girl"

Kiko watched him leave, an evil smirk appears on her face, the truth was that after she chases Taeyeon away from Jiyong's side with underhand methods. She didn't hear any of her news at all, just like Jiyong. But the lie came out so naturally and Jiyong falls for it.

"How did it turns out?" Kiko went home and found her father, the Prime Minister waiting for her.

"I grabbed his weakness, it's that girl, Taeyeon. Find her and our goal will soon be within our reach"

"Seunghyun, have you found Taeyeon yet?" Tiffany and her husband were strolling around the garden.

"Not yet," He said.

Seunghyun put his arm around her waist, "Don't be too worried, it would be bad for our baby" he says and put a hand on her protruding belly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter