Chapter 5 (040617)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

"So will you marry me now?" Jiyong opened a ring box, inside it is a simple yet beautiful diamond ring.

"You have to keep your words" He nodded, with a smile, he slips the ring onto her ring finger, it fits perfectly as if he knew her size Taeyeon looks at the ring on her hand and smiles unknowingly.

He smirks playfully "Then the last thing left to do is a kiss". He leans to her and closed his eyes, waiting for her to make the move.

Taeyeon freaks out, her mind was so blank that she doesn't know what she should do at that moment.

She shyly moves toward him then plant a kiss on his lips, her face was as red as a ripe tomato.

Jiyong smiled genuinely, for a moment Taeyeon thought that the 'Knight' has come back. 

He saw her looking at him, he coughed a bit and returned to his cold face when he realized. She never thought that he could put on such a serious face, he has been a happy-go-lucky and flirty person back when he was a knight.

He then says, avoiding Taeyeon's obvious disappointed face and looks at other places "Although the procedures are messed up, we will be husband and wife today after signing the marriage form", he hands her a piece of paper with his information filled in already.

Taeyeon took the paper and fills in her details with her hand trembling a bit, she was scared, after all, she will be marrying a prince.

She hears a chuckle beside her, his hand placed on top her hand, squeezing it slightly. Truthfully, it does calm her down, her hand stopped trembling as she signed the paper.

From that moment onward, they will be officially wife and husband in names.

She secretly took a peek at him, he was looking at the marriage form then he folded it carefully and slide it into his pocket.

"Then let's go to your new home, I have already told the servants to bring your stuff over" He took her hand in his and lead her down the aisle.

Taeyeon looked at him with an annoyed look "Are you actually confident that I will accept your proposal?", she can't believe that the Prince, her husband already planned for her move right before proposing and holding the extremely simple wedding ceremony, she was a commoner after all.

Jiyong laughs as he hears what she said, he joked "Because I'm irresistible"

Taeyeon snickered as she hears the Prince praising himself shamelessly.

Prince Jiyong brought her to the West part of the palace which belongs to him; the study room, the bedroom, guest room and the extra rooms which are empty. The central part of the palace is where most of the shared facilities are at; the dining room, ballroom, etc.

"This will be our room from now on"

Taeyeon froze at her spot, 'Did I hear that wrong?'. She asks "Aren't we going to stay in different rooms?"

Jiyong smirked playfully "Of course not, which married couples especially newlywed stay in different rooms?"

Taeyeon gulped "But don't worry, I won't touch you, I will sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed" He promised.

Taeyeon heart sank, she was having a mixed feeling of guilt, disappointment and relieved.

She fidgets with her fingers as they stand at the entrance of their shared room.

She shyly whispered but loud enough for him to hear, with her head hanging low to hide her blushing face.

Jiyong's face widens with surprise, he didn't expect her to say that. He clenches his fists until they almost bleed to prevent himself from jumping onto her besides he only promised her a few minutes earlier. 'I'm a Prince so I can't break the promise just yet' he repeats in his mind, he squeezed his eyes tightly.

Taeyeon looked up as she didn't hear any response, he was looking down at his feet, giving off a caged predator aura.

She realized maybe he doesn't like that idea of sharing the same bed as her. She opens wanting to apologize and take back her words but was stopped as she hears a quiet murmur from him. He said "Don't blame me if I can't hold back", she hears that clearly in the silent room. Taeyeon felt her cheeks burn up and her heart skipped a beat.

He gives her a cheeky grin, he runs his hand through his hair and kept silent as if he said nothing just now and doesn't have to explain anything.

Prince Jiyong left for work after reminding her to be prepared by 7 in the evening.

Taeyeon lies on the bed as she stares at the clock, it is almost 7.

She closed her eyes to rest for a moment until Jiyong comes in.

That was what she expected to do but when Jiyong came in, he thought she was sleeping.

It will be awkward if she suddenly sits up and he found out she wasn't asleep.

Jiyong sits next to her, his fingers gently move her hair that was lying on her face aside.

Taeyeon could feel that she was sweating profusely but she just can't find the perfect moment to 'wake' up yet.

But that was only until he plants a kiss on her forehead, she almost jumped. She quickly pretends to wake up so that he would stop taking advantages of her.

From the side of her eyes, it seems like Jiyong was laughing silently but she was too flustered to care about that.

Jiyong wraps his arms around her waist as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter