Chapter 11 (060917)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

"I think you might have mistaken” Taeyeon politely tells him.

There's no way that she, a commoner, could be a King's daughter, a royalty!

From what she had heard a few months ago at her hometown, her mother and she had been living in that town ever since she was an infant.

If she really was the King's daughter, why would she be there and no one said about him?

The man shakes his head "You're my daughter for sure. You looked just like your mother."

The man who claims to be her father reached out his hand to her face, Taeyeon moved back instinctively, avoiding his hand.

Her father looks disappointed, he sat down opposite to her,

He clamps his hands together and begins speaking "Your mother died while giving to you. I was so upset over her death that I sent you away from my sight and blamed you for her death, I'm really sorry."

"But I was told that my mother was always with me and lived with me since I was born, are you sure you didn’t make a mistake?" Taeyeon was confused, what she heard here and at the town was completely different.

"No, I didn't. She isn't your biological mother, she is your nanny I entrusted you to. Because I couldn't bear to see you since you remind me of your late mother, I send you out of the palace with her. It seems like she had taken the role of your mother."

"What was my name?" Taeyeon asks.

"Kim Taeyeon, the first princess of the Kim Kingdom, my second child. Do you still have a jade with your name engraved on it? That was a present your mother specially made for you when you were still in her belly" He smiles slightly as he recalls of the fond yet fading memories.

He stops for a while before he began speaking again, his face was darker than usual.

"One night, I received news that the house you and your nanny lived in was attacked by spies, they found out that you were my daughter and tried to kill you to take revenge on me." He swallowed his saliva, then covers his face with his palm.

"When I went to check the situation, the house was completely burnt down, your nanny died in that fire and we can't find your body. After searching for you for many years, I gave up because I thought that you were dead."

"You're lying" Taeyeon refuses to accept the truth, she ran out of the room but was blocked by another man.

She looked up with tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter