Chapter 7 (100817)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

"A Prince marrying a commoner?! Nonsense, we won't accept this!" A bunch of ministers protest at the court.

The King was troubled by the commotion, he was sitting in front of the ministers like what he usually does every morning.

But this morning, something was very wrong.

These originally silent, obedient ministers actually opposed to his words.

The King furrowed his brows and sigh heavily as he finds difficulties to convince the stubborn ministers.

"I say, Prince Jiyong should marry the Prime Minister's daughter then make his current wife as his concubine or if not, kick her out of the palace" 

Every minister nodded in unison as if it was planned beforehand.

The King gulped as he soon realised the severity of this situation; it's either choosing his son's future, his daughter-in-law or for his throne.

Someone is planning something behind his back.

The person is probably...

"Give me some time to think about it" The King frowned as he ends the meeting with the ministers.

The news soon spread like wildfire within the palace. With no doubt, the news quickly arrived in Jiyong and Taeyeon's ears.

"Taeyeon..." When Tiffany found Taeyeon at her room, she was sitting with her head to her knees, covering her face from her.

"Should I go and call Jiyong?" Seunghyun who followed his wife asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head. Soft whimpering sounds came from her. She doesn't want him to see her in this state.

But still, worried, Seunghyun sneak out and call for Jiyong.

Jiyong was feeling unease but he couldn't leave his work yet. Taeyeon came back yesterday, he still has no time to visit her. It made him more worried about the new problem arising now. Despite the effort he made to prevent the news to travel to Taeyeon's side with much difficulties from his office table, it still manages to get to Taeyeon. The only thing he wants to do now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter