Chapter 4 (280517)

Who Am I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

Taeyeon pushes Jiyong away, someone she met yesterday and whose name she didn't even know confessed to her!

She was blushing so badly that even the tip of her ears was red.

All the pain before all disappeared, she stuttered "what-at are you saying?"

Jiyong looks at her blankly, "I thought I said it very clearly?" he scratches his head.

Taeyeon's face was so red that she looks like she might faint anytime.

She punches him in the face, Jiyong who didn't expect that, falls back while trying to dodge her punch last minute. Taeyeon then took that opportunity to escape.

"That's cheating!" Jiyong shouts out to Taeyeon, feeling frustrated when Taeyeon escape from him again. 'There won't be any next time'.

Ever since that day, one week has passed. Tiffany's wedding is set at two weeks later. Tiffany always looks dreamy whenever she talks about Prince Seunghyun to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon has not seen that 'Knight' since that day. She wonders if he was busy working or was sent to the battlefield, or was he playing with her feelings so he was busy fooling around with other women. As she was occupied by these thoughts for these days, she got more fired up in her work but with a very unpleasant feeling in her heart; it irritates her and it feels empty.

It's finally Tiffany's wedding day!

Taeyeon was chosen as her bridesmaid. She was now in Tiffany's dressing room. "You look gorgeous!" Taeyeon's eyes light up when she saw Tiffany wearing her wedding dress; it was a classical yet elegant strapless gown of pale pink silk with small shiny diamond sewed on it. She walked towards Taeyeon, dragging her long fluffy wedding dress on the floor.

Tiffany smiled widely and thanks Taeyeon for her compliment. Soon after that, her eyes got teary, shocking Taeyeon.

"Why are you crying? It's your big day"

"I can't believe I'm getting married" she sobs, then she continues "I feel like I will be separated from Mother, Father, and also you after I get married to the Prince"

"So that's the reason you are crying?" Taeyeon smiles and hugs her, comforting her by her back.

Taeyeon takes out something, "Even so, we will always be by your side, supporting you" She placed something into her hand.

"This... This is your necklace?" she looks at her gift from Taeyeon.

Tiffany looks elated "I specially made it for you, but with your name on the jade".

Tiffany looked at it closer, indeed, it says 'Miyoung' with a similar crescent moon carved in the middle, just like Taeyeon's.

Tiffany was moved into tears, Taeyeon knew she would like it, she giggles and joked "If Prince Seunghyun knows that I made you cry, he would sentence me to death"

Tiffany shakes her head and says "I would stop him no matter what"

The bell cranks, "Let's go" Taeyeon offer Tiffany her hand and they leave the room.

They stood outside the church entrance, Taeyeon adjusts Tiffany's veil as they wait.

The door opened, Taeyeon walked in front of Tiffany as she escorts her and her father, the King of the Hwang Kingdom until they reached the groom.

A smile crept on her face as she watched Tiffany's blissful eye smile.

The couple exchanges their vows then their wedding ring, and finally a kiss.

After that, people came to share their wishes for the married couple.

She wished that she can go as well but her social status and her current task do not allow her to do so.

Finally, the wedding is almost over, all that's left for her to do is to follow them and leave the wedding ceremony venue.

Something caught her eyes during the process, it's him!.

Taeyeon was shocked, she didn't realize until just now that Jiyong was the best man especially since they were just standing at the opposite sides.

She doesn't understand why but her heart was pumping loudly when their eyes met.

She in a deep breath as she tries hard to stop her heart from beating so loudly, feeling that everyone around her might hear it.

"Kyaa!!, it's Prince Jiyong!!" She hears people around her cheering while someone besides her gulped guiltily.

Taeyeon has never seen him before in the palace, she doesn't see anyone who seems to be Prince Jiyong around though.

She hears the knight walking beside her chuckles.

She sends him a glare, she doesn't want to ruin Tiffany's wedding by arguing with the 'knight'.

Taeyeon quickly walks away from the pestering knight. Suddenly something lands on her hand.

The wedding guests and the couple gasped. Tiffany jumped in joy.

"Congratulation, you're next!" She yells so that Taeyeon can hear her.

She looks at the item on her hand, it is a bouquet. A rosy blush flushes her cheeks.

That night when Tiffany is gone for her honeymoon, she went to the garden and sat on the bench, Tiffany will be living with her new family from now on. She thought about it while having mixed feelings.

"Why are you here?" She hears a voice coming behind her.

She turns her head, her eyes were glistening in the moonlight as her teary eyes reflect the moonlight.

A warm hand cupped her face and leans in, touching her lips, 'not again', he took advantage of her once again, but she did not resist it.

He can't help but laugh silently after they separated, Taeyeon was blushing so was Jiyong but it was not obvious enough to see in the night, yet it can be seen clearly on Taeyeon's fair skin.

"Have you fallen for me?" He teases her playfully and earns a smack.

"No" She replies with a serious face. 

He smirks. "What have you been doing for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter