Chapter 8

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

Okay , since the binary fission is for Amoeba when its in aual- “ “ Stop with your homework and come down . The boys are here and so is Amber . “ Briana shot up and look at her brother . “ Amber is here ? “ Kris nodded and gaped when she quickly ran out of her room . “ BRIANA ROSE WU ! GET BACK HERE !

–-

​” Does she really look like that ? Wow she must be very pretty- “ “ BRIANA ROSE WU ! GET BACK HERE ! “ Amber stopped talking and look up the stairs to see Kris chasing a beautiful girl down the stairs . When Briana spotted her , she immediately ran to her and smiled . “ Hi , you must be Amber . “ Amber smiled and was about to shake her hand when .

AH! PUT ME DOWN YOU DAMN EIFFEL TOWER !” “ YOU STARTED IT ! “ “ I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ! “ Exo and Amber were mighty entertained until Briana realised and cleared . “ I'm dying of embarrassment here . “ Kris realised as well and slowly put her down .

Briana quickly went to Amber again . “ Sorry , Hi i'm Brianna Wu and I'm Kris younger sister . “ Amber smiled and coolly shake her hand . “ The name's Amber , I'm his girlfriend . “ Briana squealed . “ You speak English too ! “ Amber laughed and nodded . “ And you play basketball ? “ Amber nodded again and Briana grinned in delight . “ We are going to be very good friends . “ Kris sighed in defeat .

“ Okay , let's go up guys . Someone needs to stay and cook . “ Briana poked her tongue at him and smiled back at Amber . “ Have fun with ge . I'll be in the kitchen if you need me ~ “ Briana strutted away , swaying her hips to the side . “ She's hot . “ Kris snapped his head to Kai and glared at him . “ Buzz off . “ Kai pouted .

“ You've got to admit hyung , she's very hot . All of the guys will be looking at her . “ Everyone except Kris and Sehun nodded in agreement . “ Well Sehun didn't say anything . “ He retorted and everyone turn to look at Sehun . “ Honestly Sehun , is Briana hot or not ? “ Sehun looked at everyone and shrugged before walking to the kitchen .

“ He definitely thinks she's hot . “ Luhan said . Kris raise a brow at him but he just shrugged . “ I know him . Now last one up will have to buy us ice cream ~ “ He quickly ran up the stairs as he said that and everyone yelled in protest .

“ YOU CHEATER ! “

“ THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR ! “

“ YAH ! XI LUHAN ! “

Kris sighed and looked at his wallet . “ I guess I'm buying . “ Amber smiled and patted his hand . “ They are your guest . “ He scowled and gave her a kiss . Amber laughed and shake her head . “ Honestly can't you keep your lips to yourself ? “ Kris raise a brow at her and she sighed . “ I tried . “ She was about to walk up the stairs when Kris swooped her into his arms .

“ Yi Fan ! “ Kris laughed and walked up the stairs . “ Let me have my fun . “ “ Fun ?! Do you think I like being carried like a princess ?! “ “ Ow ! Amber come on ! “

Briana . “ She turn back and smiled . “ Hey Sehun . What are you doing here ? “ He just shrugged and leaned on the counter beside me . “ They were talking about you . “ Briana nodded . “ It's not hard to hear . “ Sehun chuckled and watched her as she cut the vegetables . “ Go on up and play . “ Sehun shake his head and took the knife from her .

They will play like hooligans and well “ “ You're not as hooligan as they are ? “ Sehun smirked . Briana just chuckled and this time watched he cut the vegetables . “ Can you speak english ? “ Sehun raise a brow at her . “ Can you ? “ “ I can . Briana smiled and stood closer to him . “ How'd you learn ? “ “ Mom wanted me to learn .

Briana nodded and lean on his back . “ How'd you meet ge ? Sehun stopped cutting the vegetables and turn around to face her . “ Why ? “ “ Just curious . “ Sehun leaned on the counter and pulled her closer so that his one arm wrapped around her waist . “ First year of high school . I was just walking to the cafeteria and Kai was with me too . “

We sat at a random table and they sat there too . The end . “ Briana scrunched her nose . “ Well that's boring . “ Sehun shrugged and tapped her cheek . “ What are you planning to make today ? “ Briana shrugged and played with his collar . “ Kimchi jigae , some american food , sweet and sour chicken and maybe pajeon .

Sehun nodded and Briana tried to control her beating heart , She could feel his heat radiating from his arm and she felt giddy . Briana pulled away and quickly start working on the kimchi jigae . Sehun felt empty when she left his arms and he knew something was going to happen to their relationship soon . “ Can I help ?

Briana look at him and felt guilty for simply pulling away like that . She nodded and he smiled , immediately going to the fridge . “ You guys come here often don't you ? “ Sehun nodded and washed the pan . “ Every two weeks . “ Briana nodded and suddenly the atmosphere turn awkward . Briana sighed and walked over to him and gave him a hug .

Sehun stiffened and look down at her , “ Sorry , I hate the awkward atmosphere . “ Sehun gulped and slowly put an arm around her . “ Okay . “ Briana look up at him and smiled . Sehun laughed and shake his head . “ Okay , okay , let me cook now . “ Briana laughed and nodded , pulling away and went back to her station .

Wait ! How's Rufus ?! “ Sehun calmly look at her and smiled . “ He's fine , I think he misses you though . “ Briana tilted her head and that made her look adorable that Sehun had a hard time not kissing her . “ How do you know ? “ “ He would sit at the door like he's waiting for someone and then he would whimper at me .

Briana awed and pouted . “ I want to see him too , too bad . “ Sehun thought of something and he bit back a smile . “ How about after this you come over to my place ? “ Briana brightened . “ Stay over ? “ Sehun nodded and Briana grinned happily . “ I'm in ! I just have to inform my parents and ge- Oooh ge “ Briana winced and Sehun frowned .

He won't allow ? “ Briana shrugged . “ It's not that , he's hesitant because you're a guy . “ Sehun raise an eyebrow . “ Because I'm a guy ? “ Briana nodded . Sehun chuckled and fried the meat . “ Protective . “ “ Ugh , you have no idea . Hey taste it for me ? “ Sehun look at the spoon in front of his mouth . “ Come on ,

Sehun tasted it and hummed . Briana smiled . “ Good ? “ Sehun put his thumbs up and silently wished for more . “ Okay Kimchi Jigae is done , I'm going to start making bacon and vegs . “ Sehun look at her and noticed the bacon with some lettuce and tomatoes on the counter .

Bacon with lettuce and tomatoes ? “ Briana nodded . “ With some sauce too , I'm thinking of thousand island . “ Briana look at him and noticed his bewildered face . “ Trust me , you'll love it . “ Sehun nodded and watched as she professionally cut the vegetables and the bacon , heating the pan and frying the bacon .

Take a picture . “ Sehun cleared his throat and switched the gas off . “ Sweet and Sour done . “ Briana nodded and look at the time . “ Better hurry . They'll be coming down soon I think . “ Sehun shake his head . “ They'll come down when someone calls them . “ It was Briana's turn to raise her brow . “ That bad ? “ Sehun nodded .

I'll make the pajeon . “ Briana nodded and the both of them continue to cook in silence .

Meanwhile ,

“ YAH ! YOU CHEATER ! “ Chen yelled as Kai cut him . “ You snooze you lose ! “ Kyungsoo wacked his head . “ Stop it Jongin ! “ “ Can't help it if you guys are too slow !” Kai yelled and jumped when he won . “ I WON ! GIVE ME THE MONEY PEOPLE !” Chen and Kyungsoo scowled and gave him the bet money .

Kris shake his head as he watch Kai kiss the money repeatedly . “ Why aren't you joining them ? “ Kris smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist . “ Later . I'm trying to find out what they're doing down there . “ Amber raise an eyebrow and poked his forehead . “ You seriously think Sehun would do anything to Briana ? “ Kris shrugged .

“ He's a guy . “ Amber scoffed . Kris smiled and kissed her cheek . “ There are some guys who want to date you too you know . “ Amber look at him . “ Meaning that every guy are the same ? “ Kris shrugged and nodded . Amber pursed her lips and can't help but to agree . From a girl's point of view . Suddenly she felt a pressure on her lips and automatically closed her eyes , leaning into the kiss .

Kris wrapped both his arms around her and pulled her into his lap as they continue to make out . “ Umm , excuse me ? “ The both of them pulled back and look at the irritated Baekhyun . “ Can you not flaunt your lovey dovey when there are single people in the room ? Go do it in your room or something . “ He huffed and walked away .

Amber gaped at him and got down from Kris's lap . “ Excuse me Baekhyun ! It's not my fault that you're lonely as hell ! “ Kris watch in amusement as his girlfriend and friend fought about her ity . “ You didn't really do the deed with her right ? “ Kris laughed and shake his head . “ You guys know her , she wouldn't let me get pass kissing . “ Kyungsoo nodded .

“ She does have a feisty side to her . “ Kris now look at Kyungsoo . “ What ? Have you seen the way she punched Kiyeol on Monday ? “ Kris chuckled and nodded . “ Remind me not get on her bad side . “ Kyungsoo chuckled . “ By the way , Sehun seem quite close to Briana right ? Although he just met her yesterday ? “

Kris sighed and nodded glumly . “ I know , he opened up to her but still treat us the same . “ Kyungsoo smiled . “ You should be glad though , someone finally manage to break Sehun out of his shell , even if it's only at her . Besides , he would never hurt her . “ Kris bit his lips . No , they both would . Kris wished that it would not happened , for their sake .