Chapter 6

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

Steam escaped as Sehun opened the door and searched the wardrobe for his wife-beater . He quickly change into his outfit and opened the room door and inhaled the heavenly smell of fried meat . Sehun walked to the kitchen and his heart swelled when he saw Briana cooking in HIS kitchen and in HIS clothes .

Briana noticed him and smiled . “ Hey , dinner's almost ready . Can you set the table please ? “ Sehun nodded and began to set the table . He brought out all the utensil and plates . Once he was done , He stood beside her and watch her cook . Briana look up at him and he gave her a small smile . Briana beamed and continue cooking the meat .

Sehun glanced at her and tried to control himself but well failed . As if they have the mind of their own , his hand slowly move up and rested on her waist . Briana stiffened and Sehun waited until she relaxed and when she did , Sehun went to her back and back-hugged her , resting his head on her head . Briana swallowed but tried to ignore her rapidly beating heart and concentrate on the cooking .

Sehun smiled at the feeling of how her body fit his . Briana smiled at the feeling of his chest pressed against her back and casually leaned back on him . Sehun noticed and smiled even more . “ The meats done . “ Sehun grabbed a plate and held it out . Briana took the plate and place the meat on it . “ Place it on the table while I wash the wok . “

Sehun nodded and reluctantly let go of Briana and sat at the table , waiting for Briana . “ Let's eat . “ Sehun nodded and silently offered the food to his father while Briana silently offered the food to her parents as well . “ Thank you for the food . “ Both Sehun and Briana said and they dined in . Sehun's eyes widened at how delicious the food is .

“ Is it good ? “ Sehun nodded and continue to stuff his mouth with more food . Briana laughed and handed him a glass of water . “ You're going to choke Sehun . “ Sehun swallowed the food and drank the water . “ Sorry . “ Briana chuckled and shake her head .

–--

“ You have a lot of cd's . Do you watch them by yourself? “ Sehun shake his head and leaned back on the couch . “ Hyungs come by sometimes . “ Briana nodded and look at the wide range of cd's on the shelf . They were going to watch a movie to kill time and now that they are extremely comfortable with each other , Sehun allows her to raid his collection of cd's .

“ How about we watch The Conjuring ? “ Sehun raise an eyebrow at her . “ What , it's my favourite least scary movie . “ Briana pouted and put the cd into the machine . Sehun chuckled . “ Are you sure you won't be scared ? “ Briana shake her head and came to sit beside him . “ Not extremely since I watched a bunch of times . “

Sehun smiled and pulled the blanket so that it covers the both of them . Briana smiled and scooted closer to him . Sehun chuckled at the obvious and wrap an arm around her . “ The movie's starting . “ Sehun looked once more at her and paid attention to the movie .

–--

“ By the Gods! “ Briana jumped and covered her face . Sehun laughed and shake his head . “  You said  you watched this a bunch of times . “ Briana glared at him . “ Doesn't mean I stop getting scared by the creepy looking ghosts . “ Sehun chuckled and nodded , patting her head . “ It's gone now . “ Briana sighed and looked up only to scream again at the old lady .

“ Oh Sehun ! “ Sehun laughed and shake his head . “ Want to stop watching it ? “ Briana shake her head and slapped her face softly . Sehun smiled and caressed her cheek . Briana almost jumped but relaxed as his skin-ship is getting more known to her . “ Why the sudden skin-ship ? “ Sehun stopped and look at her with unreadable eyes .

Briana shifted and sat facing him . “ Why did you suddenly start skin-ship with me ? “ Sehun his lips as a sign of nervousness and cleared his throat . “ I don't know “ Briana blinked and nodded with a tinge of disappointment . Back at camp , she was also this comfortable with the other guys , but she never felt they way she felt when she's with Sehun .

“ Okay . “ Sehun noticed her change of tone and mentally sighed . “ But , I only do this to people i'm really comfortable with . “ Briana look up at him and he gave her a small smile , but it was enough to make her melt into a puddle . “ I don't even do this to the hyungs . So consider yourself special . “

Briana smiled and nodded . “ But in school ? “ Sehun smiled and shake his head . “ I have an image to maintain . “ Briana scoffed and shake her head . Sehun chuckled and ruffled her hair . “ Please ? “ Briana nodded in reply and Sehun patted her head . “ Thanks . “ Briana nodded again and leaned her head on his shoulder . Sehun sighed in relief and leaned his head on her's .

---

Sehun sighed and massaged his neck as the credits were showed . “ Where do you want to sleep-” He smiled softly as he watch Briana sleep . She looked innocent and sweet when she was asleep . Soflty , he planted a small kiss on her forehead and carefully pulled away .

He decided to carry her to his room before she could feel pain in the morning . “ Okay , One ,Two, Three . “ Sehun was surprised at her weight and decided to feed her with more food . Rufus who had been exploring his new home stumbled upon his owners and barked at them . Sehun saw him and signalled him to be quiet . She's sleeping . Come on .

Rufus obeyed his owner and followed him to his room , that he had already explored and had marked his territory . Sehun carefully laid her down on his bed and sighed in accomplishment.  Where are you going to sleep then Sehun ? Sehun look at Rufus and nodded at his bed . “ On my bed . “ Rufus nodded and made himself comfortable on the sofa the end of the bed .

Sehun smiled and went to get a quick shower . As he was applying shampoo on his hair , a shimmer in the air caught his attention and he made an unmanly yelp as an iris message appeared when he was half . “ Eomma ! Can you not ! There's something called a phone ! “ Sera laughed and waved at her son .

“ Hello Sehunnie ~ Just wanting to check up on you ~ “ Sehun whined and gave up , it's not like the iris message is that big . “ You could have called me . “ Sera shrugged and arranged the documents on her desk . “ I wanted to see your face and waiting for you to get online on skype takes a long time so this is the best solution . “

Sehun sighed and continued on washing his hair . “ So your dad told me about that girl you have a project with . “ Sehun sighed again and wiped his face . “ She's just a friend . “ Sera wiggled her eyebrows and giggled . “ You don't bring girls to your place ever you know . It's the first time . “ Sehun wanted to protest but

“ Now I'm your mother , you can never lie to me . “ Sehun sighed in defeat . “ She's just different okay . She's not like the other girls . I don't know why “ Sera smiled and was proud that her son finally grew up . “ Oh sweetie , that's just the beginning . “ Sehun stared curiously at his mother . “ What do you mean ? “

Sera smiled and shake her head . “ That you have to find out yourself . “ Sehun pouted and dried his hair . “ Then you shouldn't have said anything . “ Sera laughed at her immature son of hers . “ Okay , you should go now , the girl would be wondering what you were doing talking to yourself while your showering . “

Sehun nodded and turned to grab his pant and when he turn back , his mother was gone . He shrugged and opened the door to see Rufus sitting outside . “ Why are you- “  He was cut off again when Rufus ran into the toilet and closed the door . Sehun sighed and climbed into bed .

He softly wrap his arm around Briana and pull her to him so that her back met his chest . “ This feels so right . “ Sehun whispered and slowly he slumber away into a deep sleep .

–--

Briana blinked her eyes opened and yawned , stretching her arms out . She looked up and halted . Those weren't her room ceiling and the bed sheet were definitely not her bed sheet . Briana tried to move but was restricted and she looked down to see an arm and leg over her .

She was about to do some Greek moves on him when “ Go back to sleep . “ Sehun whispered and he went still again . Briana sighed in relief and was glad that she did not kick him out of his bed Greek style . But then realising that she 'slept' with Sehun , she yelped and jumped out of his grasp . Sehun shot up and look around to see her looking shocked .

“ I'm sorry . “ Briana snapped out of her thoughts and look at Sehun who looked so cute with a sad face . Briana softened and sat beside him on the bed . “ It's okay , I was just shocked that you know . “ Sehun leaned on the headboard and beckoned her to continue . “ I know what ? “ Briana pouted and looked away .

“ Slept on the same bed with you . “ Sehun bit his lips to prevent him from smiling but Briana could see amusement in his eyes . “ It's not funny . “ Sehun settled with a small chuckle and got out of bed . “ You slept without a shirt ?! “ Sehun look down and shrugged . “ I always sleep without a shirt . “ Briana face-palmed herself and fell dramatically on the bed .

Sehun poked her arm and carried the still sleeping Rufus . “ I'm bathing . “ Briana stared at Sehun who was still carrying Rufus . “ With Rufus ? “ Sehun just gave her a nod and close the bathroom door . Briana shrugged and went to the kitchen to make breakfast .

Just as she was frying the eggs , her phone rang and she quickly picked it up . “ Hello ? “  “ What time are you coming back? Do I need to fetch you home ? “ Kris grumbled and Briana could hear her mother's voice ' let her be alone with him would you ? I like Sehun . ' Briana chuckled and continue frying the eggs .

“ After lunch I guess . I'm not done building the dog house yet and I need to paint it so I might be done by dinner- “ “ DINNER ?! YOU ARE NOT STAYING UNTIL DINNER ! “ Briana winced and quickly pulled her phone away before she went deaf . “ Who's that ? “ Briana sighed and mouthed ' my brother '. Sehun nodded and took over the cooking .

Briana thanked him and went outside to talk . “ Ge- “ “ Don't even try to talk me out of it . “ Briana rolled her eyes and leaned on the patio door . “ Would you calm down ? I can defend myself . “ “ I know you can defend yourself , I just don't like the idea of you staying at a boy's house . ALONE . “

“ I pity your daughter . “ “ Hey ! “ Briana laughed and sighed . “ I'm fine , seriously . You can come pick me up too . By dinner . “ She heard nothing so she grinned in victory . “ Come at 5 okay ? “ “ Fine . “ Kris hung up first but Briana just chuckled at his silly attitude . “ Hyung's okay ? “ Briana nodded and walked inside .

“ He's just being an overprotective brother , not like I need another . “ She whispered the last one but Sehun still caught it . “ Where's Rufus ? “ Sehun nodded at the edge of the counter and smiled , petting his head . “ Morning little guy , had  a nice shower ? “ Rufus whimpered and her hand . Briana chuckled .

“ He doesn't like it huh ? “ Sehun shrugged at ate a bite of french toast . “ Tried to run away twice . “ Briana laughed and ate her piece of her french toast . “ So what's today schedule Mr . Contractor ? “ Sehun smiled . “ A quarter left and then done . Still need to paint it “ Briana nodded and gulp down the juice . “ Shall we start ? “ Sehun grinned .