Chapter 16

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

The bell rang and everyone sprung out from their seats for the next class . Sehun was just packing his things when Mr Kim approached him . “ Mr Oh . I would like to have a word with you . “ Sehun look up and thought he saw a shadow of darkness in Mr Kim’s eyes . Sehun just nodded . “ Can you leave Mr Wang ? “ Jackson stiffened and look at him . He nodded and walked out of the door .

 

“ You are one lucky boy to actually live to this age even when you’re 17, son of Hermes . “ Sehun’s eyes widened as he took a step back from Mr Kim . “ My brother and I were lucky when we caught your scent , You would taste good , with your ripened flesh . “ Just then his body gotten bigger and bigger until his height was too tall for the classroom . Sehun cursed .

 

“ Damn it . “ He look around the classroom and notice it too small for him to run or hide from the monster . “ Afraid Oh Sehun ? This IS your first time facing a monster ! “ Sehun glance at the open window and prayed Father , help me. With that , Sehun made a quick dash to the open and jumped down , successfully landing on his two feet . “ Ahh ! “ He glance up and notice two female students gaping at him . He look up and gulped .

 

The classroom was 3 flights up , it was a wonder how he jumped without breaking anything . “ What – How are you still okay ?! “ One of the girls screamed . Sehun just stared at her . “ OH SEHUN ! “ He gasped and look up to see the monsters big head looking down at him from the window . Sehun cursed and run , only to hear a crash and saw the monster jumping down .

 

The ground shook on impact and Sehun fell on his knees . “ “ He look back and the monster was already getting back on his two feet . Sehun wanted to run out so badly but he knew it would put more people in danger . * The Basketball Court ! * He realised and quickly made a run for it . “ SON OF HERMES ! GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU ! “ Sehun cursed and quickly put all his energy to his legs and ran .

 

Suddenly , he felt the wind around him pick up speed and in a blur he find himself in the basketball court , with a whole classroom gaping at him . He noticed three of the new kids there as well . “ GET OUT OF HERE ! “ He yelled and then he felt it . The ground was shaking like an earthquake and everyone else ran back to the school except him and the three other new kids .

 

“ What was it ?! “ Sehun turn to look at the three kids . JB stare at him . “ What’s chasing you-? “ “ LAESTRYGONIAN ! “ Jackson yelled as he ran out of the school when he heard the other students screaming  “ Oh Sehun , you brought more little friends for lunch ! “ The giant bellowed and cackled . “ Sehun look at JB . “ You guys are demigods . “ JB look at him and smiled . “ Now is probably not the time to explain- DUCK LEFT ! “ They duck to the left just as a club the size an elephant smacked down on the concrete , breaking it .

 

“ CHIT CHAT LATER ! “ Jackson yelled and took a swipe at the giant who manage to dodge it in time . “ Who is he ? “ JB asked and Sehun glared at him . “ Substitute teacher- wait I think there’s more than on-“ “ WE’VE GOT ANOTHER ! “ Youngjae yelled as he, Bambam and Yugyeom ran over to them with another giant behind them . “ YOUNGJAE ! BAMBAM ! YUGYEOM ! HANDLE THAT ONE ! “ JB yelled over and immediately they run over to the other one .

 

“ BLASTED DEMIGODS ! “ The giant roared . “ Ever used a weapon before ?! “ JB yelled over from behind the giant . Sehun glance down to his necklace . He bit his lips and held them and then his hands glowed, bronze twin daggers appearing on his hands . “ You definitely know a few tricks . “ Someone mutter next to him . Junior smiled and pointed to the giant .

 

“ Want to take him down ?  I’ll create an opening . Consider this your first training . “ Sehun frown at him .  “ Hurry up . “ Sehun dodge as the giants arm swipe over them . “ HURRY UP GUYS ! “ Mark shouted as he dodge the giant’s leg . Sehun nodded and Junior quickly run up to the giant’s view . “ HEY ! YOU BIG UGLY CANADIAN ! CANADA S ! “ The giant roared as he turn to focus on Junior . Sehun saw his opening and he ran under the giants legs and jumped onto the giants left arm as a boost .

 

The giant moved but Sehun made a flip in the air and land his twin daggers on the giants chest and sliced him down the chest till he was on the ground . The giant gaped at his wound . “ You-you- “ The giant’s head fell to the floor as he evaporated into golden dust . JB stood behind him and smiled , giving him two thumbs up . Sehun panted and summoned his twin daggers back to the form of a necklace . “ Damn , I didn’t know you could do a trick like that ? “ Junior smiled .

 

Jackson squinted at him . “ Your father didn’t leave you defend less then ? “ Sehun look at him . “ No . “ He muttered and look around the court .  Half of it was practically ruined . “ Oh Sehun ! “ He turn around and stared shock as the rest of Exo were there , gaping at him . “ Hyungs . “ He gulped . Suho took a step forward but Kris stopped him , he then look at GOT7 . “ Quickly take him to camp . More will come if he stays . “ He said calmly .

 

Sehun and the others but GOT7 gaped at him . “ Hyung you knew ? “ Kris sighed . “ They’ll explain to you , just go quickly.  “ Kris said and hugged him . “ Stay alive . “ That’s all he said as he stood back . Sehun stared at him . “ Then- “ “  Come on Sehun , he’s right . We should be quick . “ JB said and laid his hand on his shoulder .

 

Sehun sighed and turn but stopped . “ Goodbye hyung , I-I’ll try to Iris message you . “ He turn and followed GOT7 out of school .

 

--

“ So , you knew all this time what you are ? “ Sehun look at him . The youngest , Yugyeom was staring at him . They were all in the bus towards his place , where he could collect few of the things he want to take .  “ Yes . “ “ How old were you ? “ Sehun look out the window for any other signs of monsters . “ 5 . “ Yugyeom nodded . “ Your mother told you ? “ This time Youngjae looked at him , interested . “ Both of them , dad came and told my mother it’s time I knew , gave me the necklace . “

 

“ How’d you learn to fight like that ? “ Bambam asked . “ Dad made me learn when I was 13 . When Mom allowed me too . “ His eyes widened . “ Mom . “ He whispered and whipped out his phone . “ Don’t . “ Junior said . “ It might be too risky . “ Sehun glared at him . “ I need to tell my mom . “ Junior was about to counter when “ Here . “ JB gave a phone to him . “ This line is secure . Use this  “

 

Sehun thank him and quickly called his mother . “ Hello ? “ Sehun swallowed . “ Mom. “ “ Oh Sehun honey what’s wrong ? “ Sehun sighed and leaned his body on the window . “ I-I’m going now . “ The line was silent then . Sehun bit his lips . “ Mom I-“ “ Oh honey , I didn’t know it would be so soon . I can’t even celebrate your birthday with you . “ His mother croaked from the other line . Sehun his lips . “ Mom , I love you . “

 

At once he heard her crying . “ Mom . “ She sniffed . “ You brat you should have said that more often . “ Sehun smiled . “ I’ll try to call you . “ “ I love you Sehun-ah . “ Sehun hung up and gave the phone back to JB . “ You okay ? “ Junior asked and Sehun nodded . “ Fine . “ They frown as they watch Sehun look out the window with a blank expression .

 

Sehun noticed it was his stop . “ We get down here . “

 

--

“ This is your house ? “ Jackson asked , gaping at the house . “ Yes , come on . “ He said and opened the house , only for Rufus to pounce on him . Sehun ?! Why do you smell funny ? Sehun rubbed his fur . “ come on Rufus , we’re going . “ Rufus gaped . Now ? The dog look at GOT7 and he sniffed them . Demigods , You’re here to get Sehun ? I thought it was a job for satyrs ? GOT7 gaped at the talking well , mind talking dog .

 

“ You talk ? “ Rufus rolled his eyes . No , I speak in the mind . “ Wow , Hermes must really care for him this much to actually give him a dog with telepathy abilities . “ Yugyeom said . JB frown , Sehun has something special in him . “ Did the three of you notice how he suddenly appear at the court ? “ JB asked and Junior and Mark nodded . “ What do you mean suddenly appeared ? You mean like ? “ Bambam asked and JB nodded .

 

“ Sehun has super speed , if I’m not mistaken . “ Yugyeom gaped . “ Wow , that explains why Hermes was so protective of him huh ? “ The rest nodded in agreement . Rufus continue to stare up at them and he went closer to Mark and sniffed . Mark stared at him with a raise brow . You smell like her . Not entirely , but yes you so smell like her . Mark was confused .

 

“ Who’s her ? “ He asked but Rufus just stared at him . “ Hey , Rufus , let’s go . “ Sehun appeared ten minutes later with a backpack and a gym bag . “ That’s all ? “ Jackson asked , surprised . Sehun nodded and stepped out of the door only to step inside again few minutes later . “ Wait for a minute . “ He muttered and ran to the last room of the house .

 

He opened the door and headed straight to the book shelf and opened a book to see a picture . The only picture from his childhood in his house . A picture of him , his mother and Hermes on a mountain peak . The day where he burst the bubble to them , specifically his mother but he has been smart ever since he was little . The only picture of his family , smiling under the sun .

 

He folded it and stuffed it into his pocket and went back to the others . “ Let’s go. “


So sorry that im late guys, just realised i haven't updated in a while