Chapter 1

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

The bright lines shone on me and I smiled , breathing in the fresh Korea air . “ Hello Korea . “ “ Welcome back Miss Wu . “ I smiled at the familiar face and bowed at him . “ Hello Mr Kim . How's the Mrs ? “ He chuckled and the back of the car “ Very well miss, she misses you . “ I chuckled and placed the luggage inside . “ Really ? Well tell her I miss her too . Especially her food . “ He laughed and closed the boot .

“ Very well , and before I forget . Your mother wants me to ask if you would want to enrol into school today ? Or do you want to rest back at the manor ?  “ I shake my head and entered the car as he opened the door for me . “ I would like to go to school please . I miss my brother very much . Oh and of course the unicorn as well . “ Mr. Kim smiled and nodded .

“ As you say Miss Wu . Everything you need is just next to you and so is your uniform and name tag . “ I nodded and look through my new schedule . “ Oh , and what about my hair ? And eyes ? “ “ Your father has taken care of it . It was quite easy miss . “ I chuckled . Well of course they wouldn't want to lose their number one sponsor . “ Okay then , let's head to school shall we . “ He smiled and started the engine . “ Yes we shall . “

“ Would you like me to pick you up after school ? “ I shake my head with a smile and opened the door . “ No , thank you . I'll hitch a ride with big brother . “ He smiled and nodded . I closed the door and quickly walked into the school , knowing how late I was .

As I enter the office , a lady noticed me and raised an eyebrow at me . I smiled and showed her my documents . “ I am Briana Wu , the new transfer student . “ She nodded and started typing in the computer . I pursed my lips and rocked back and forth as I waited . While I was waiting , I noticed that there was a message on my phone .

 

From: Dragon Wu

When are you coming back ?

 

I smiled and chuckled .

 

To: Dragon Wu

In a week .

 

“ Here you go . “ I look up and took the documents from her desk . “ Class is already in session so just give the teacher the slip . Do you have your uniform ? “ I nodded . “ Well , your class is on the third floor right next to the staircase . Change into your uniform quickly and go straight to class . “ I smiled and nodded . “ Thank you . “ I bowed and left the office .

Once I changed into the uniform , I quickly head to class and while I was walking I bumped into someone . “ Owh ! “ “ Oh !”  I winced as I fell on my bottom and man does it hurt a lot . “ Ow Ow . “ I whispered and opened my eyes to see a guy rubbing his bottom as well . I gasped and quickly stood up .

“ I'm so sorry ! I wasn't watching “ The guy just waved his hand and stood up . When he held his head up , he looked just like a panda with his big baggy eyes and raven hair . “ Whatever , I have to go class anyway . “ He gasped as he saw me . I gave him an awkward smile and stepped aside . “ Well , I'm really sorry . I have to go to class now . “ I bowed and quickly walked away , leaving the boy to gape at nothing .

A few minutes later , I arrived at my class and quickly knocked on the door . The door opened and the teacher's eyes widened at my well hairdo and eyes . “ The school rules specifically said that you are not allowed to dye your hair in bizarre ways and definitely not wear coloured contacts .    

I smiled . “ I was granted permission by the headmaster itself . “

The teacher sighed and nodded . “ Permission slip ? “ I gave it to her and walked into the class behind her . When I entered , gasps were heard and the class turned noisy with whispers . “ Now , class . No need to be noisy . This is your new classmate , please introduce yourself . “

I turn to face them and bowed , smiling . “ Hello , My name is Briana Wu . I just came from San Francisco . Please take care of me . “ I bowed once again and the boys whistled . I just smiled and look around the class . My eyes caught sight of a boy with silver hair looking at me with his deep chocolate brown . I was surprised when I saw a tinge of gold spark in them .

“ Ms. Wu , please sit next to Mr. Oh Sehun raise your hand please . “ The boy with silver hair raised his hair up halfway and I approached him . As I sat next to him , teacher started to teach . I quickly took out a notebook and was about to write down notes when  “ Green book . “ I look at him but he was just looking at the whiteboard , writing notes .

I nodded and replaced the current grey book with a green book . “ Thank you . “ He did not say anything but just nodded slightly . I smiled and paid attention to class .