Chapter 19

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

Sehun woke up to the sound of footsteps and he yawned , stretching in his bed . “ Wake up sleepy head , breakfast is in an hour . “ Adrian stood next to his bunk , half exposing his well built body . Sehun nodded and got up , ruffling his hair making it even messier . ‘’ Hey guys , I heard she’s back . “ Roxy came , unaffected by Adrian’s shirtless body . “She was gone for months , it’s time she got back . I don’t think mama and papa up there allows her to go for too long . “ Tyler snorted . “ More like great Sky Lord doesn’t . “ He said before noticing that Sehun is awake . “ Oh hey , good morning . You’re going to meet miss goddess today . Just be careful not to fall in love with her or anything or her brothers will come with their sword . “ He chuckled . Sehun frowned . “ Who ? “ “ Right we didn’t tell you . “ Roxy stepped forward , eager to tell the story . “ Her name is Iciria , well her goddess name . She’s the daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite , creation of drunk . But hey , she rejected the godly title and remained like us half-human half-god . She still has her powers though but she could die like the rest of us . “

Sehun nodded . “ Ok , I’m going to get ready . “ He said and went to the bathroom . However , he can’t seem to shake the new information . Daughter of two of the Olympians , who rejected the godly title . Sehun shake his head and sighed . He knew he will never fall in love with her anyways , even if she’s the daughter of the love goddess , he already has someone he’s in love with . But he never did say I love you to Briana did he ?

“ Hey Sehun , come on we’re going to be late . “ Tyler banged on the door . “ Yea I’m coming . “ He yelled out before quickly shutting the water off . He didn’t even realised he was thinking about it so hard . Once he dried off and out some clothes on , he and the others made their way to the cafeteria . SEHUN ! He turned around and smiled when he saw Rufus . “ Hey buddy . “ He kissed his forehead and laughed when Rufus his face . Chiron showed me around the camp ! Telling me where I can go and where I can’t since there are other animals in there but it was very exciting ! Sehun smiled and rubbed his head . “ Are you allowed in the cafeteria ? “Rufus jumped and said yes , trotting after him to the cafeteria . But earlier today , I thought I smelled Briana you know . Sehun stopped and turned to look at Rufus .

“ What did you mean you smelled her ? That’s impossible . “Rufus wanted to yell out the truth but decided to play along for the sake of fun . I don’t know but I was positive it smelled like her. Sehun frowned , not noticing his siblings standing further from him and shocked . “ Is he talking to a dog ? “ Roxy asked , shocked . The others were in the same state . Sehun sighed and shake his head . “ We’ll figure this out after combat practise , come on . “ He said and walked towards the cafeteria with Rufus following him . “ That was one of the weirdest thing I’ve ever saw . And we’re weird . “ Tyler said , scratching his head .

Sehun sat at his table , still feeling confused . I’m telling you , I smell her . Sehun frowned . JB saw him and went over to sit with him . “ Hey , you okay man ? “Sehun nodded . “ Just confused . “ JB cocked his head . “ Well , you’re talking to a son of Athena ? “ Sehun chuckled but shake his head. “ This might be plain weird , even for a child of Athena . “ JB smirked . “ Try me . “ Sehun turn to face him with Rufus still next to him . “ Rufus told me he smelled Briana . “ JB’s smirk didn’t falter more like it widen and then made Sehun even more confused . “ Oh did he ? Maybe you still smell like her ? He haven’t seen you the whole day yesterday . “ Rufus whined and shake his head . I smelled her even before I met up with Sehun . JB shrugged . “ Didn’t you start smelling Briana when you came closer to the camp ? Your senses are focused on Sehun so when you smelled him , you smell Briana from a distance . “ Rufus and Sehun cocked his head . He was making sense . JB chuckled and patted Rufus’s head .

“ Glad to help . “ Sehun’s siblings were even confused as well , seeing JB talk to Rufus too . Like having a legit conversation . “ Are you guys talking to a dog ? “ “ Wait , I thought we can’t have pets ? “ Lily and Adrian asked at the same time . JB smiled at them . “ He’s a special one . “ With that he got up and patted Sehun’s shoulder . “ See you at combat practise . “ Sehun nodded and watch as JB headed to the Athena table , waving at Annabeth who noticed him . “ What does he mean ? “ Roxy ask as they sat round the table . Sehun just smiled . “ I’ll tell you later . “ They shrugged and nodded , but they are not giving up that easily . Rufus barked at them and wagged his tail . The rest cooed and played with Rufus while they ate , momentarily forgetting about his ability to talk . Sehun couldn’t help but to still feel pretty confused . He can’t help but to feel that something big is going to happen .

--

“ Do you know who’s going to train us today ? “ Tyler asked Adrian , their leader of the Hermes cabin . “ No , but I think he or she will be focused on Sehun today since he’s new . “ Sehun shrugged . “ I’m ready . “ A hand clapped his shoulder . “ Now that’s a son of Hermes , incredibly confident and cocky . “ Jinnyoung said , as he appeared . Sehun chuckled and the others patted Jinyoung on the back , hard . “ Okay sorry but come on , you wouldn’t want to miss out on your trainer . “ Jinyoung smirked and that just made Sehun confused . What was up with the 7 ? They kept smirking at him . From a distance , Sehun could hear swords clashing and saw two figures having a spar . “ Your trainer is a girl but don’t go easy on her , she’s a tough one . “ He patted his shoulder .

Sehun nodded but then he noticed that the figure of the trainer looked familiar all too familiar . As they got closer to her , the trainer finally disarmed her opponent and brought a sword to his neck . * No it couldn’t be . * Rufus barked and ran towards the trainer . What he saw next made him gasp . She turned around to reveal Briana , smiling and laughing while hugging an enthusiastic Rufus . “ Hey Boy , did you miss me ? “ She giggled and placed kisses on him . “ How does Briana know your dog ? “ Adrian asked confused . Sehun just stood there gaping at Briana , till she noticed him standing there .

“ Sehun . “ He broke out of his trance . “ What are you doing here ? “ Briana smiled sheepishly . “ I live here . “ Sehun frowned. “ So all this time , you were lying ? About the boarding school and about who you were ? Even Kris hyung ? “ Briana walked towards him . “ Sehun I- “ “ You lied to me . “ Sehun was getting angry real quick . The others minus Jinyoung were staring at the scene in front of them shocked . “ All this time you were a goddess , and you didn’t bother telling me. “ Briana frowned . “ I can’t exactly tell everyone that I was a goddess Sehun . I didn’t even know you were a demigod until that erin showed up and- “ “ Erin ? An erin showed up ?! “ His voice was getting higher by the minute and Briana sighed . “ Sehun- “ “ When exactly were you going to tell me ? The whole time I was thinking what I should tell you when you noticed that I was gone and- “ Briana cut him with a kiss that said everything . I’m sorry , forgive me , let me explain . Sehun sighed .

Briana pulled away and caressed his cheek . She turn to JInyoung and finally Sehun remembered that they have an audience . “ Can you take over ? “ Jinyoung smiled and nodded . Briana thanked him before pulling him towards the bay . As they walk away from the others , Adrian snapped and shook Jinyoung . “ What in the gods name was that ? “ Jinyoung shrugged . “ A lover’s quarrel ? Come on let’s start . “

--

Sehun let Briana pull him to the bay and when they reached the beach , Briana turned around . “ Look , I’m sorry but due to my status , I cannot tell you . I love you , I really do but I’m in a position where I’m forbidden to say anything . “ Sehun cross his arms . “ Sehun you have to believe me . “ Briana pleaded , tugging on his shirt . He sighed and open his arms . Briana brightened and jumped into his arms . He chuckled and squeezed her , glad to be finally beside her again . “ Honestly even if I want to stay mad at you I can’t . I know full well . “ Briana nodded and kissed his cheek .

“ I’m really sorry though that you had to find out this way . “ Sehun shake his head . “ It’s fine , I understand . “ Briana smiled and hugged him tightly , greatly missing him even if it’s only been a few days . “ Why weren’t you here ? “ Briana sighed . “ I had to do some godly work . “ She shrugged . Sehun raise a brow at her and she shake her head . “ I can’t tell either . “ Sehun sighed . “ I guess I just have to get used to this huh ? “ Briana nodded , biting her lips . “ I’m sorry . “ Sehun took one look at her dejected face and slowly softened . Deep down he knew that she would never lie to him unless she had to and well , with them dealing with the gods above , he could understand why .

“ Hey , I’m not mad anymore . “ Briana look up at him and smiled , relief on her face . “ Okay . “ Sehun smiled and kissed her on the forehead . “ Shouldn’t we get going ? “ Briana chuckle and nodded , pulling him back to the sparring spot . “ I have to warn you though , Mark and Kris may have given you the clear , but there’s one more person you need to face . “ She shivered , imagining what ‘he’ would do to Sehun . “ Who? “ Briana sighed and patted him on the back , silently wishing him luck , maybe Nike would help him . “ My other over protective brother from my father’s side . “ Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed while he thought about it . A son of Poseidon . Wait .

Sehun turn to look at Briana who was staring at the sparring field with worry , her hand squeezing his . “ What is it ? “ Briana gulped and smiled grimly at him . “ Sehun , meet Percy , Son of Poseidon , God of the sea and earthquakes , my brother who is now glaring daggers at you and figuring out ways to kill you . “ Sehun frowned and turn to look at where she’s looking at and noticed a guy shorter than him but more bigger in size swinging his golden sword around while like she said , glaring daggers at him . “ Well , let’s go meet him shall we ? “


Double update!