Chapter 13

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

“ Hey why so glum people ?! “ Baekhyun yelled as soon as they entered the school garden . Briana smiled weakly and bumped fists with him . She sat next to Sehun and laid her heads on his shoulder . “ Shut it Byun . “ Kris grumbled and sat next to him on the bench . “ Why does your face look so swollen , Amber dumped you ? “ Chanyeol joked but Kris just glared at him and slapped the back of his head . Sehun look at Briana and noticed something was not right .

 

“ What’s wrong ? “ Briana shrugged . “ Nothing , why ? “ Sehun frowned . “ Briana . “ She just chuckled and bobbed his nose . “ Nothing’s wrong Sehun . “ He still frowned , not entirely convinced . “ Okay seriously , something is wrong with Kris . “ Kai frowned and leaned forward to examine him . Amber arrived soon and she frowned when she saw Kris . “ You okay Wu Fan ? “ She asked as she next to him .

 

Kris smiled at her . The rest sighed in relief , finally seeing their leader smile . “ Sehun ? “ He look at Briana . “ I’m going to be away for a few days . “Sehun looked confused . “ Where ? “ Briana just smiled . “ My mom wants me to go to her office and get familiar with the work and stuff . She says since I’m going to take over soon and all .” Sehun nodded . “ Okay , few days ? “ Briana nodded .

 

Sehun smiled and shrugged . “ Your mom asked so , I can’t really argue with her . “ Briana chuckled . “ yeah no one could . “ Briana look away and her smile dropped from her face . She could still remember the tears her parents shed when she broke the news and she sighed . Sehun knows that there’s something she’s not telling him , but he won’t push it .

 

Suddenly , Briana felt familiar presences and she sat up completely focused at the school building . Kris noticed and grew worried . Briana suddenly smiled widely and that just made Sehun confused as hell . “ Why are the girls running over here ? “ Few girls were running towards them and when they stopped , they stopped in front of Suho . “ Ah , Hyeri-shi . What is it ? “

 

Hyeri panted and breathed in . “ There’s some new kids in the school . The principal asks you to help them . “ Briana jumped in . “ Are they all boys ? 7 of them ? “ Hyeri brightened . “ Yes , and they’re very handsome . “ Briana grinned . “ In the office ? “ Hyeri nodded again and with that , Briana sped of inside the building . “ Wait ! Briana !” Suho ran after her and soon enough , the whole Exo was running to the office .

 

Briana ran with all her might to the office and she stopped when she spotted it and huffed . She slowly walked to the office and peeped in to see 7 heads sitting down on chairs with their backs facing her . She cleared and trotted in . “ Hey Hey Got7 ! “ They look behind and whooped .” It’s the Goddess ! “ “ Nunnnnaaaa !” They group hugged and Briana grinned , happy to be with her friends again . Exo arrived as well and their eyes widened at what they saw .

 

Briana was being carried by one of the boys with platinum hair . “ Hail the Goddess ! People !” Briana just laughed and wacked him to put her down . “ WANG JACKSON PUT ME DOWN ! I’M WEARING A GODDAMN SKIRT ! “ The boys laughed and laughed even more when Jackson got punched in the stomach . “ OW WOMAN THAT HURT ! “ Briana grinned and turn to the one guy that really made her day .

 

“ Mark “ He grinned and kissed her cheek . “ Hey beautiful . “ Briana grinned and practically jumped on him , with him swinging her around . “ Hey I wanna kiss her too ! “ Jackson yelled and Mark playfully glared at him . The rest smiled . Briana grinned at them . “ I miss you guys really , wow . You guys dyed your hair while I was away ? “ Jackson flipped his hair and they laughed .

 

Sehun frowned and felt his heart squeeze at the sight when he saw the blonde guy kiss her cheek and carried her . Kris saw that and smiled . * At least they can actually work * Briana turn around and smiled . “ Hi guys , come meet my friends . “ Exo came forward and Got7 stared at them , smiling , waving . “ Okay Exo , meet Got7 , Got7 meet Exo “ They bowed at each other and Briana smiled .

 

Mark stood forward . “ Thanks for taking care of Briana while she’s here . “ Exo just nodded , overwhelmed . “ Are you , umm Briana’s boyfriend ? “ Chen asked and Mark just shrugged and smirked . Briana rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around the tallest boy . “ Introduce yourselves boys . “ The red haired boy stood up front and smiled . “ My name is JaeBum but call me JB . “

 

Next was a brown haired guy wearing specs ( faked mind you ) “ Youngjae . “ “ Jinyoung , but my friends call me Junior . “ A maroon haired boy bowed and smiled cutely . “ My real name is really long and complicated so call me Bambam . “ Next was the platinum haired boy who carried Briana . “ Jackson , at your service . “ He winked at Sehun and Sehun stared ridiculously at him . The boy Briana’s currently hugging just smiled .

 

“ Yugyeom . “ Last but not least . “ Mark . “ He nodded . Briana smiled and clapped her hands . “ Okay guys , I’m going to show them around school today if it’s okay with you ? “ Suho nodded and smiled . “ No worries , go ahead . “ Briana smiled and hugged him before standing in front of Kris . “ I’ll see you back home . “ Kris frowned but nodded . Briana pecked his cheeks and went to Sehun .

 

Briana could practically feel the uneasiness flowing out from him and she smiled . “ Hey , I’ll come by your place sometime at the evening okay ? “ Sehun raised an eyebrow . “ Come on , Sehun I want to see Rufus , besides I like your house . “ Sehun rolled his eyes at the lame excuse but nodded anyways . “ Okay see you Hun . “ She waved and walked out with her hand in Yugyeom’s .

 

“ Wow , she must be really close with them huh ? “ Xiumin asked .” And what’s up with that guy who kissed her ? Is he really her boyfriend or just a friend ? “ Luhan asked confused . The rest sighed in confusion . Sehun wasn’t someone who would hate someone just for no reason but right now , he doesn’t like that guy one bit . “ Come on , we need to get to class soon . “ Suho said and pulled them to their classes .

Briana pulled them up to rooftop and her smile immediately dropped . “ You guys are here for him huh ? “ Yugyeom nodded . “ Chiron wanted us with Asian blood so that he may be familiar with us , since we speak the same language too . “ He shrugged . Briana sighed and let go of his hand . “ I’ll be leaving at midnight . “ Mark frowned . “ Why not after school ? “ She look down at the courtyard

“ I want to at least spend some time with my family before I leave . “ Mark nodded and leaned on the railing next to her . “ Mom wanted to say that you made a nice choice . “ Briana look at him . He smirked . “ You know , the pick up . “ Briana scowled . “ Don’t call him that . “ Jackson laughed . “ You like him don’t you ? “ Briana made a fist at him and he mocked her . “ Percy’s worried about you .” JB said .

 

Briana chuckled . “ He’s always worried about me . “ JB shrugged . “ You are his little sister . “ Mark look at him . “ What does that make me ? “ They all laughed and Briana crack a smile . “ I have to go to Olympus first , Zeus has something that I need to do . “ Bambam rolled his eyes . “ Why can’t he do stuff himself ? “ Briana grin at him . “ He’s your grandfather Bambam be nice . “ He grumbled .

 

“ What did you tell them anyways ? Won’t they ask where you are or something ? “ Youngjae asked. “ I told Sehun that my mom asked me to go to company since I might inherit it someday . “ She shrugged . Mark sighed . “ Who’s going to inherit it anyways ? “ Briana cocked her head . “My cousin back in China . He’s the only relative around our age since Kris decided to inherit dad’s company “ Mark nodded .

 

“ Come on , it’s time to get to class . “ JB said and went down the stairwell . “ He’s always like that . “ Jackson frowned . “ What do you expect from a son of Athena ? “ Yugyeom said and went down with him . “ I really can’t believe that he’s the son of Ares . “ Jackson said while Briana chuckled . “ His mother was a really calm person be lucky that he’s like that . “ “ And he’s temper is better than yours , even if you are brothers . “

 

Junior said as he went down the stairwell . Jackson scowled . “ I’m older than you ! “ He yelled as he went after Youngjae . “ So , is there a wood-shop class or something in this school ? “ Briana nodded . “ Yeah check your schedule , you should have it . “ Bambam smiled and went down the stairwell . “ Briana chuckled and look at her brother . “ I really missed you guys . “ Mark smirked . “ When have you not ? “ She scowled and bump his shoulder before disappearing down the stairwell .

 

Mark smiled . “ Mom was right , she does love him . “


JB – son of Athena

Mark – Son of Aphrodite

Junior – son of Hecate

Jackson – Son of Ares

Youngjae – Son of Apollo

Bambam – Son of Hephaestus

Yugyeom – Son of Ares

 

GOT7 IS IN THE HOUSE !!!!!