Chapter 5

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

Once they arrived , they quickly unpacked everything and placed them in their new home . " Should we start building now ? " . Sehun looked at the time and nodded . Briana quickly brought some things outside on the front yard and placed them on the grass . Sehun followed with the heavier items . " Should we start now ? " Sehun shake his head . " I need to get the tools , Wait here . " Briana nodded and watched as Sehun went back into the house . A dog bark made her look down and she smiled as she sat on the grass . Rufus quickly climbed into her lap and sat there .  Briana chuckled and scratched behind his ear . " It's your new home little guy . I don't live here but I'll come by often okay ? Promise . " 

Rufus barked in response and her cheek . " Ewww ! Rufus ! " Briana laughed and wiped her face using her sleeve . Rufus whined and moved his paws around, making cute noises . Briana giggled and played with Rufus , watching him run back and forth . " I got them . " Briana looked up and smiled . " Should we start now ? " Sehun nodded and carried the bench to the middle of the yard . Briana followed and both of them start to build the dog house . As the time pass , they start to build more sweat and Briana grew hotter than ever . Briana stopped and took off her plaid shirt , leaving her in her black tank and blue shorts . Sehun sighed and wiped the sweat off his face . 

He turn to check on Briana and froze . She was only with her tank and shorts and hair tied up into a bun . She moves smoothly and with grace , sometimes her tank would ride up and she would tug it down again . Sehun caught himself and quickly looked away . Briana look up and saw him just standing there , looking at the pieces of wood .  " Sehun ? " Sehun look up abruptly and nodded . " You okay ? " Sehun nodded again and quickly move to fix the pile of wood together . Briana saw that it was almost done and smiled . " Sehun I'm done cutting the woods . " Sehun turn to look at her and walked over . 

" Are these okay ? " Sehun nodded and picked the sawed woods up .  " Go and rest inside . " " What ? But I want to help . " However , with just one look from him , Briana sighed and nodded . Sehun smiled and continued to build the rest of the dog house . Briana walked back inside through the kitchen door and stared at Sehun from the window . " He really needs to stop treating me like a baby . " Rufus barked and nudged her leg . Briana smiled and scratched his ear . " Do you think it's fair Rufus ?  " Rufus just barked and wagged his tail . Briana chuckled . " As if you could talk right ? " Rufus barked back and Briana laughed . She looked at the time and nodded to herself . 

" I guess I could make some snacks right ? " Rufus got up and wagged his tail before running outside . " So much for help . " She mumbled and opened the fridge . She spotted some ham , cheese and tomatoes and decided to make sandwiches . As she was neatly cutting the side of the bread , she heard a knock on the window . Briana look up and saw Sehun signalling her to open the door . Briana quickly opened the door and noticed that he was carrying a pile of wood . " Why are you bringing them inside ? " Sehun didn't reply and opened the garage door to place the pile of wood . When he came back , he stole a piece of tomato . " It's going to rain soon . " Briana could feel the storm clouds so she nodded . 

" You're right . I'll help you carry the other stuff . " Sehun nodded and together , they quickly brought the items into the garage and just in time . " It's raining cats and dogs . " Sehun nodded and bit into his sandwich . " I don't think you can send me back in this weather . " Sehun look at the time and agreed with her . " I called Kris hyung , he's okay with it . " Briana raised a brow at him and he chuckled . " Okay he threatened me a little . " Briana chuckled . " Yeah okay , do you have any spare clothes I could borrow ? " Sehun nodded and pulled her into his room . 

Briana was awed by the room and quietly sat down on his bed . Sehun noticed and smiled . " Like it ? " Briana nodded . " It's so spacious but empty . You should decorate more . " Sehun chuckled and searched his wardrobe for a perfect outfit for her . Briana got up and walked over to the balcony . She smiled at the feeling of rain on her face and silently played with the rain on her hand . Sehun found the perfect outfit and turned around to see her playing with the rain at the balcony . When he noticed she was getting wet , he quickly called out to her . " Briana . " She turned around and he held out the clothes . " You're getting wet . "  Briana nodded and closed the balcony before taking the clothes from him . 

" Where's the bathroom ? " Sehun pointed to the door on the far side of his room . " There's an extra towel in there . " Briana smiled and entered the bathroom . Sehun sighed and placed a hand on his rapidly beating heart . " Calm down . " Sehun bit his lips and fall onto his bed . " I can't be falling for her already right ? " He stared at the ceiling , as if it would actually help him . You should consider keeping that one closer , and don't pretend that nothing happened . Even Aphrodite said that . Sehun sighed .  "But I'm much different than her . " He whispered . * But don't you think that she is different ? * Sehun's subconcious whispered and he sighed . 

" I don't know . " The sound of the door opening caught his ear and he immediately sat up just to gulp and control his heart beat . " Hey I used your shampoo if that's okay . " Briana was wearing one of his old shirts and boxer shorts since he couldn't find any pants that wouldn't fall off from her but his old shirt seemed to be longer than her waist so it reached her mid-thigh . HIs boxer shorts weren't doing any good . " You okay Sehun ? " Sehun snapped out of his thoughts and nodded . " You should go take a shower as well . Do you mind if I make dinner ? " Sehun shake his head , afraid of opening his mouth and blabber out his thoughts . " I-I'll go take a shower . " He got up and went into the bathroom , locking it . Briana frowned and tilted her head . " Did I do something wrong ? " She turn to look at the mirror and her eyes widened . " Oopps . "