Chapter 11

Daughter of the Sea and Dove

Briana walked until she was at the courtyard outside the school where barely any students will be seen . She held the bracelet on her wrist and fondled with the pendant of a sword . When she heard a crunch , she straightened . “ Why are you here ? “ A chuckle was heard until a sickening voice spoke very clear Ancient Greek . “ Oh , I was surprised to find you here myself Lady Iciria . “

 

With that she turn around , stared at the monster with a complete shock . “ What ? You weren’t here for me ? “ The Erin smirked . “ Oh no , the little miss Goddess doesn’t know about any existence of a demigod among her presence . “ Briana stood still , finally realizing who the demigod was . “ And why did dear Uncle Hades sent you ? Because of his Father ? “ The Erin cackled , her body finally materializing into her real body .

 

“ Alekto . “ The Erin smiled wickedly . “ Finally recognized me my dear . Hades didn’t send me , I came on my own accord . That GOD was supposed to send me a message from an acquaintance of mine but it never came . “ Briana smirked . “ So you came after his son ? Why him of all people ? “ Alekto smirked . “ Because he is vulnerable and alone . “ Briana cursed , mentally punishing all satyrs back at camp .

 

“ I’ll send you back to Tartarus myself before you can do so . “ She plucked the pendant and it materialize into a full Imperial Gold sword . The Erin screeched in fury and flew at her , only to for her wing to be cut off by seconds , turning them into dust . “ You’re pathetic Alekto , for coming seeking revenge for a mere puny letter , must be a Love Letter from a mortal . Fooled by your human body . “ The Erin screamed and went after again just to perish and turn into dust , back to the Underworld .

 

Briana sighed , leaning onto the tree . “ Sehun’s a demigod . “ Whispering to herself . She still does not understand how he was not harmed even at this age . He was supposed to be claimed when he was thirteen . “ Gods damn it . “ “ You know you shouldn’t say that sweetie , your Uncle wouldn’t like it . “ Briana sighed again and sat on the ground .

 

“ What do you want ? “ Hera clicked her tongue . “ Now missy , isn’t it rude to talk like that to your aunt ? “ Briana look at her and gave her a stink eye . “ After what you did to my brother , and when you locked me in Olympus while the battle was going on , please . I’ll talk to you however I like . “ Hera shrugged . “ Well , a Goddess can’t interfere in the quest of a demigod . “

 

Briana look at her and Hera smiled . “ Okay if you want me to cut to the chase . I’m here to give you a fair warning . Your father is too busy with the matter underwater while your mother has issues to settle in Olympus . “ Briana sat up straighter . “ Your time here is almost up , remember that Iciria ? You’re not allowed to stay among mortals for too long . Leave soon or you will face the consequences from Zeus himself .”

 

Briana sighed . “ Tell Uncle that I’ll leave soon . After I settle some things . “ Hera softened . “ I tried my best Iciria , even your parents did . But Zeus is-“ “ Stubborn , don’t need to remind me . “ Briana stood up . “ Can I ask you something ? “ Hera nodded . “ Why is he still here and not harmed in any way ? “ Hera smiled . “ Simple really , his mother made Hermes swear that Sehun will remain unharmed here until his seventeenth birthday . “

 

Briana’s eyes widened . “ But , his birthday is- “ “ We all know , including Hermes who’s been telling him . Now you cannot interfere in this , no matter how much you want to . You must leave before his birthday . “ Briana frowned. “ This isn’t fair , how is he suppose to get to camp unprotected ?! “ Hera smirked . “ I guess someone could so something about it , couldn’t she ? “ Briana cursed .

 

“ I suggest you return to camp as soon as possible . We know how long it takes for Alecto to reform . Not to mention the other monsters . “ With that , she vanished into thin air . Briana sighed and look at the sky . “ You want me back at that camp that much don’t you ? “ There was no reply whatsoever and Briana was beyond frustrated .

 

“ Briana ? “ Shocked , she literally jumped and turn around to see Sehun looking confused . “ Sehun ? How long have you been there ? “ Sehun shrugged . “ Just came . What are you doing here ? I thought you said you were going to the bathroom ? “ Briana shrugged . “ I wanted to see what this place since I never been here before . “ Sehun nodded and held his hand out . “ Come on , the bell is going to ring soon . “ Briana took hold of his hand and together they went back to class .

 

*I’m sorry , Sehun . I’m going to have to leave soon without you knowing . *